What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

Some **** face deleted the NL tourney. 

So I added it back on.  They've added some options to the creation menu.   Should we allow rebuys in first 30 minutes?

Late entry now 30 minutes.

Some **** face deleted the NL tourney. 

So I added it back on.  They've added some options to the creation menu.   Should we allow rebuys in first 30 minutes?

Late entry now 30 minutes.
Rebuys would be fun - will it make it too long?

Getzlaf15 said:
I dont think so.  Late entry is being switched from 60 to 30 minutes and rebuys would have to be in first 30 minutes 
Ok, Late entry is now at 30 minutes.    Two rebuys and no addons in the first 30 minutes also.  

On Rebuys, there is no option for ONE REBUY, NO ADD-ons.    So I don't want to change the PLO8 to have REBUYS.

The NL now has an option of ONE or TWO REBUYS, in the first 30. minutes.   You can buy TWO at one time using the slider above the chat room. 

I changed the NL starting to chips to 10,000.   Rebuys are also 10,000 (and $20 each).

LATE REGISTRATION for both tournaments is 30 minutes, not 60.

All levels for both tournaments last FIVE MINUTES.  (which is why I made it 10k starting chips for both)

I'm in tonight.

And I think I have extra money for the pot again. @Golf Guy 69 and @ILUVBEER99, I was pretty drunk last Friday, but I have $200 from Cav in my paypal, the result of a bet I think.

If that's the case, we can sweeten the pots again tonight. :banned:

if you keep putting in the pot I do.
next time i won't, but the extra kutta already has will used as a splash pot.  

we can splash it in next NL or Omaha HI tourney.  I know the rules of the other games, but i really have no idea how to play hi/low or razz type games.

when chet told me about the "stock"

I had 100k in cash in an IRA.  

So I made a lot of money and bought a cabin but I will pay 110k in taxes.  

I would pay taxes anyway but much of that is at 38%

when chet told me about the "stock"

I had 100k in cash in an IRA.  

So I made a lot of money and bought a cabin but I will pay 110k in taxes.  

I would pay taxes anyway but much of that is at 38%
short term cap gains are a #####.  Still worked out for you though.  Based on where you sold you made out like a bandit. 

Users who are viewing this thread