What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (3 Viewers)

Just approved the half dozen or so pending requests from today.  Hoping other administrators can approve as well but not sure if that's the case, weird.

Unsure if I'll be available for a game tonight but others should be able to schedule a tournament if I'm not around.

Just approved the half dozen or so pending requests from today.  Hoping other administrators can approve as well but not sure if that's the case, weird.

Unsure if I'll be available for a game tonight but others should be able to schedule a tournament if I'm not around.
Can we schedule a daily tournament in advance?

Same time?

Did you see me in there? My status is still just "applied". Club #3321467

Did you see me in there? My status is still just "applied". Club #3321467
Yes you were approved.  I think this is an issue we were running into last night.  Even though I approved users, they usually had to restart their PokerStars client in order to see the change.

Yes you were approved.  I think this is an issue we were running into last night.  Even though I approved users, they usually had to restart their PokerStars client in order to see the change.
Thanks gb, after a  restart I am now an admin along with everyone else. Are we playing tonite and where do I send my starter paypal dough?

I’d be delighted to take everyone’s money. Is this on stars?  I’m pretty sure I’m banned there now, but could try. 

Yeah, I believe that should be pretty easy to do.  If there's a consensus on time I can try to schedule some out.
Just set times to play NLH at 9 and 10pm ET.    And HORSE at 11pm EST.  For each night.  We can figure out how to pay each other when done.  thanks!

Just set times to play NLH at 9 and 10pm ET.    And HORSE at 11pm EST.  For each night.  We can figure out how to pay each other when done.  thanks!
Done!

We have 9PM & 10PM ET NLH tournaments starting tonight and recurring on a daily basis.  Also an 11PM EST HORSE tournament scheduled each day.  Can modify these if needed.

I should be able to play again tonight. :thumbup:

In for the 9pm ET...  It said I have 35000 play chips and used 20000 for 9pm event.  Is that correct?
Yes, unfortunately 20k is the lowest buy-in I can set.  On the main lobby window, there should be a "Get Free Chips" button which gives 15k (appears that it resets every 4 hours).  You can also purchase play money, 3 bucks gets a million.  I think that's what I did so I just never have to worry about it.

do me do me

Yes, unfortunately 20k is the lowest buy-in I can set.  On the main lobby window, there should be a "Get Free Chips" button which gives 15k (appears that it resets every 4 hours).  You can also purchase play money, 3 bucks gets a million.  I think that's what I did so I just never have to worry about it.
💰  :moneybag:

So it's a $20 buy in? 

Also, the one starting an hour later, those still playing can multi table? 
Yes I think we're doing $20 for these regular nightly tournaments.  Maybe we can do a slightly higher buy-in when the weekend rolls around.

There shouldn't be any issues with multi-tabling.  Just make sure you have sufficient play money chips to buy-in to both.

i just applied for group.  will join tourney if i get accepted in time.  
You are good, just restart the client.

Plenty of time, tournament starts in 20 minutes and there is also a 10 minute late registration period.

Last night we did 2nd gets $40 and winner took the rest.  Could do that again, although it's looking like we may have a pretty decent turn-out...

You are good, just restart the client.

Plenty of time, tournament starts in 20 minutes and there is also a 10 minute late registration period.

Last night we did 2nd gets $40 and winner took the rest.  Could do that again, although it's looking like we may have a pretty decent turn-out...
thanks. i'm in.  

Users who are viewing this thread