What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (3 Viewers)

I haven't used PayPal in probably five years or more. Is a transfer immediate? Or does it take awhile to load cash to an account?

Game 1 results -

dback66 and stone chop for 1st and 2nd

Uni 3rd

Gian 4th

Unless everyone in the game agrees on something specific ahead of time, we'll plan on just using the PStars default payout as Shuke mentioned.

GG all!

Tourney #1 results

$ 460

45.0% $ 207 $173 wonderston (Chop)

30.0% $138   $172 dback66  (Chop)

15.0% $69      $69 UniAlias

10.0% $46      $46gianmarco00

Yes, unfortunately 20k is the lowest buy-in I can set.  On the main lobby window, there should be a "Get Free Chips" button which gives 15k (appears that it resets every 4 hours).  You can also purchase play money, 3 bucks gets a million.  I think that's what I did so I just never have to worry about it.
Yeah, I run one of these for my close friends, you can make someone an admin, but they can't approve members.  That sucks.  They can create a tournament though.

I joined, so approve when you get a chance.

Also, for those asking about the play chips, you can buy them, 1M for $3 i think, you can also setup a playchip cash table and then lose them to others there.  You need 20K to sit down, but if you want to play 2 games I'm sure someone would drop some chips to you.

I'll be in one night soon. 

Results from Holdem #2

$ 320

50.0% $160   $128 FBGDRZ (Chopped)

30.0% $96   $128 dback66 (Chopped)

20.0% $64    $64  gianmarco00

Got it.

Sorry guys. I gotta go through all the paypals and figure out who paid and who didn't. And do it for two tourneys. It's taking a while.

I'll get the payouts first thing in the AM. But I'm on pacific time, so my "first thing" is afternoon for those on the east coast.
I owe you still, need to confirm your Venmo please.  Sorry to be "that guy" but my PayPal is jacked up.

OK. I'm about done with the tracking of things. 

And there are a few issues:

1. I received payment from @comfortably numb, but there was no Poker Stars name associated with it. I got entries for both tournaments. I need your Poker Stars name. I'm hoping it's either OG-veaterator or penguin828.

2. @gianmarco - I never received payment. You have money coming, so if I don't hear back, I'll take your entries out of your winnings

3. @formerfourdigit - I need your Poker Stars name and need to verify your payment

It looks like once these three things get worked out, we'll be in good shape. I received all the payments for both tournaments. I'll give it a little time this morning to hear back from these folks then get payments sent out.

1. I received payment from @comfortably numb, but there was no Poker Stars name associated with it. I got entries for both tournaments. I need your Poker Stars name. I'm hoping it's either OG-veaterator or penguin828.

2. @gianmarco - I never received payment. You have money coming, so if I don't hear back, I'll take your entries out of your winnings

3. @formerfourdigit - I need your Poker Stars name and need to verify your payment

It looks like once these three things get worked out, we'll be in good shape. I received all the payments for both tournaments. I'll give it a little time this morning to hear back from these folks then get payments sent out.
Seems like a lot of work.  Thanks for doing this!

I knew I was going to win $$$$ so I didn't bother  ;)

Sorry, my bad.  I jumped into the 1st tourney late and hadn't kept up with the thread for payment.  You can definitely take it out of winnings.  Would you rather just keep it and use it for future tournaments as I plan on playing more or just send it and we'll keep doing transactions each time?  Whatever you think is easiest, doesn't matter to me.

penguin828

Users who are viewing this thread