What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty startup - auction, contract, salary cap, full IDP (1 Viewer)

gladhandbart

Footballguy
Hi,

I have six committed owners (including myself) that are looking for 5-7 more committed and engaged owners to join a dynasty league. Here are the relevant characteristics of the league:

• contract and salary cap
  • PPR/PPC hybrid scoring system
  • full IDP with balanced scoring
  • unique O-line position
  • yearly rookie draft
  • playoffs have first round byes for top 2 seeds followed by two-week elimination, best-of rounds for the remaining 4 weeks
  • toilet bowl - teams eliminated from the playoffs contend for a 1.13 rookie draft pick
  • $50 buy-in
  • auction startup - depending on people’s schedules, we can try for a live one, but an email auction is the easiest
  • free agent auctions throughout “non-playing” season
  • Current owners are engaged and love chatting year round - we use the Telegram app
Bylaws and rules will be very similar to those here:

https://www75.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=63830&O=26

Regards,

Steven

There are still some openings. We are close to filling up, so let me know if you're interested in a great league with engaged owners!

Hey I am interested in joining!

ckeranen8223@gmail.com

-Clint

I have 1 spot left. Let me know if you’d like to take on the fun challenge of a salary cap contract league with my favorite startup format - an auction!

Users who are viewing this thread