What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Please Be Extra Cool (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Hey Folks,

Just a request. Please be extra cool to each other and limit the snark / condescension / slaps. 

I know everyone is stressed but we're going to try and keep the board as much on the rails as we can. The moderators won't have time to give warnings. 

If you think what you've written might be seen as snarky or condescending or slapping back, please don't post it. 

We want to use these forums to help each other here. Thanks. 

Happy Easter weekend all.  
To you as well.  I have not told my kids that they normally wouldn't have school today for Good Friday...so they don't really know that they get today off as far as home school.  Will still have them do a little bit.

One thing is home school art class today.  Bought these chalkboard painted fake eggs...comes with colorful chalk...so they can decorate eggs as their art project today.  Really my daughter is the only one I have doing art...son has had several zoom meetings with the drumline so they keep working on things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Especially on coronavirus talk. We're all going through this but some more than others. Things are stressful, the need for information, good convo, and humor is at a max now.

Happy Easter and Passover to one and all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You posted this in the PSF and the FFA, why not the Shark Pool? 

FYI, title of the Bears thread today - ***Chicago Bears Thread*** GM is an idiot. Stupid is as stupid does

If someone created a thread in the PSF - ***Current Administration Thread***. Trump is an idiot.  Stupid is as stupid does. The thread would be altered, locked or removed. And the poster possibly banned. 

Have a Good Friday.  :tebow:

You posted this in the PSF and the FFA, why not the Shark Pool? 

FYI, title of the Bears thread today - ***Chicago Bears Thread*** GM is an idiot. Stupid is as stupid does

If someone created a thread in the PSF - ***Current Administration Thread***. Trump is an idiot.  Stupid is as stupid does. The thread would be altered, locked or removed. And the poster possibly banned. 

Have a Good Friday.  :tebow:
Dude, are you going to come back and complain about the site all the time? If it means that much to you, stick around like I did and make some friends along the way. You have a lot to add besides your visits whereby you castigate the moderators and the site itself.

C'mon, KC, it is indeed Good Friday. Save the passion play for Jesus. Allow everyone this day for him.

Dude, are you going to come back and complain about the site all the time? If it means that much to you, stick around like I did and make some friends along the way. You have a lot to add besides your visits whereby you castigate the moderators and the site itself.

C'mon, KC, it is indeed Good Friday. Save the passion play for Jesus. Allow everyone this day for him.
Was going to post glad to see KC is still around because he does add to conversation even though I don't always agree with him, but your post is pretty spot on. 

Great advice, would be awesome to see it both followed and enforced. From the looks of things so far, it does look like there is time for warnings though. 

I'm happy with the balance I've struck. 

Was going to post glad to see KC is still around because he does add to conversation even though I don't always agree with him, but your post is pretty spot on. 
There were probably more conversations that you didn't even get to see.  ;)

Users who are viewing this thread