Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Hey Folks,

Just a request. Please be extra cool to each other and limit the snark / condescension / slaps. 

I know everyone is stressed but we're going to try and keep the board as much on the rails as we can. The moderators won't have time to give warnings. 

If you think what you've written might be seen as snarky or condescending or slapping back, please don't post it. 

We want to use these forums to help each other here. Thanks. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, beef said:

Happy Easter weekend all.  

To you as well.  I have not told my kids that they normally wouldn't have school today for Good Friday...so they don't really know that they get today off as far as home school.  Will still have them do a little bit.

One thing is home school art class today.  Bought these chalkboard painted fake eggs...comes with colorful chalk...so they can decorate eggs as their art project today.  Really my daughter is the only one I have doing art...son has had several zoom meetings with the drumline so they keep working on things.

Edited by sho nuff
  • Love 1

Especially on coronavirus talk. We're all going through this but some more than others. Things are stressful, the need for information, good convo, and humor is at a max now.

Happy Easter and Passover to one and all.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

You posted this in the PSF and the FFA, why not the Shark Pool? 

FYI, title of the Bears thread today - ***Chicago Bears Thread*** GM is an idiot. Stupid is as stupid does

If someone created a thread in the PSF - ***Current Administration Thread***. Trump is an idiot.  Stupid is as stupid does. The thread would be altered, locked or removed. And the poster possibly banned. 

Have a Good Friday. :tebow:

5 minutes ago, KCitons said:

You posted this in the PSF and the FFA, why not the Shark Pool? 

FYI, title of the Bears thread today - ***Chicago Bears Thread*** GM is an idiot. Stupid is as stupid does

If someone created a thread in the PSF - ***Current Administration Thread***. Trump is an idiot.  Stupid is as stupid does. The thread would be altered, locked or removed. And the poster possibly banned. 

Have a Good Friday. :tebow:

Dude, are you going to come back and complain about the site all the time? If it means that much to you, stick around like I did and make some friends along the way. You have a lot to add besides your visits whereby you castigate the moderators and the site itself.

C'mon, KC, it is indeed Good Friday. Save the passion play for Jesus. Allow everyone this day for him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Great advice Joe - something I need to do a better job of myself. Occasionally those of us who are passionate about policy issues let our emotions get the best of us.  

Happy Easter to everyone on all sides of all aisles!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
2 hours ago, rockaction said:

Dude, are you going to come back and complain about the site all the time? If it means that much to you, stick around like I did and make some friends along the way. You have a lot to add besides your visits whereby you castigate the moderators and the site itself.

C'mon, KC, it is indeed Good Friday. Save the passion play for Jesus. Allow everyone this day for him.

Was going to post glad to see KC is still around because he does add to conversation even though I don't always agree with him, but your post is pretty spot on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tommyGunZ said:

Great advice Joe - something I need to do a better job of myself. Occasionally those of us who are passionate about policy issues let our emotions get the best of us.  

Happy Easter to everyone on all sides of all aisles!  

Happy Easter my Liberal GB!

• Like 3
On 4/10/2020 at 10:19 AM, rockaction said:

I'm happy with the balance I've struck. 

On 4/10/2020 at 12:34 PM, Mile High said:

Was going to post glad to see KC is still around because he does add to conversation even though I don't always agree with him, but your post is pretty spot on. 

There were probably more conversations that you didn't even get to see. ;)

• Like 1