What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 NFL Draft Thread*** (2 Viewers)

And he's getting better. I doubt he runs quite as much this year, both out of safety and out of tactical design changes caused by opponent's gameplans. 
and the Ravens are like the Saints, franchise is made of gold. Whatever they do is smart. 

If Ravens take interior O Line here, I’m going to bed happy without even waiting for their final pick of the night 

John McClain✔@McClain_on_NFL

Texans had a deal with Detroit for the 90th pick but Lions backed out at last instant and Bill O’Brien was furious. You could tell by his reaction on TV. They selected OLB Jonathan Greenard with their pick.

Are the Vikings just trying to set a record for the most picks in the 4th through 7th rounds???

It's ok, it's still a super deep WR dra......

***checks notes, sees they're all gone***
if only there were a way to have a list. you could have one list with the names of players that are on your team. then you could have another list of available players and you could cross them off and organize them according to priority. or talent, or whatever metric you like. i guess bump lazard. i'm not going to, but maybe everyone else will.

I really like what the Jets did with pick 48, landing Denzel Mims + 125 + 129 + 2021 6th.
Im surprised Mimz fell as far as he did. 12th WR selected. Still pick 57 is pretty strong. I like him more than Pittman, Hamler, Shenault, Claypool, Van Jefferson despite those WR all being selected higher.

Maybe when I have some time for fits to sink in that will change. I would like it better if I had more faith in Sam Darnold.

I am curious what the generic rankings might say about the difference. I just like Mimz profile better than those other guys.

Users who are viewing this thread