What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$75 Dynasty w/ Devy Players - 1 Opening (FILLED) (1 Viewer)

doowain

Footballguy
I have one opening in a 13th year $75 Dynasty with Devy Players.  12 Teams.  24 roster spots.

Each year there are two drafts.  Rookie draft, shortly after the NFL draft.  And a devy draft sometime in July/August.  Both are an inverse order of the previous year's final standings.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask here.

Starting lineups:

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/DST (No kickers)

League Scoring

League Bylaws

Roster:

Fitzpatrick, Ryan MIA QB
Murray, Kyler ARI QB
Trubisky, Mitchell CHI QB
Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB
Cohen, Tarik CHI RB
Freeman, Royce DEN RB
Harris, Damien NEP RB
Henderson, Darrell LAR RB
Hill, Justice BAL RB
Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB
Conley, Chris JAC WR
Diggs, Stefon BUF WR
Fuller, Will HOU WR

Hamilton, DaeSean DEN WR
Kupp, Cooper LAR WR
Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Watson, Justin TBB WR
Williams, Tyrell LVR WR
Ertz, Zach PHI TE
Fant, Noah DEN TE
Goedert, Dallas PHI TE
Higbee, Tyler LAR TE

Jarwin, Blake DAL TE
Vikings, Minnesota MIN Def

Rookie Picks:

1.12, 2.03, 3.02, 3.03, 3.12, 4.03

Below is an explanation of the Devy Players:

Developmental Player - Each team will also hold the rights to one (unless another player is acquired via a trade for developmental picks or another player) NCAA player while that player is a part of the NCAA. Each August, there will be a one round draft. It will be based on the prior year standings, with the worst record holding the first pick. However, the first season, there will be NO DEVELOPMENTAL DRAFT as the players are included in the initial draft. Following the close of a season, a developmental player drafted in the prior year can be moved from the taxi squad to your roster anytime before the NFL draft. You must make a decision to move the player to your roster or drop him into the rookie pool anytime prior to two weeks before the rookie draft.. At this date, you must move the player to the taxi squad or drop him into the rookie pool. (The rookie draft will essentially be a supplemental draft including all players who have not yet been claimed as developmental players.) Teams can ONLY draft a junior or senior each season (or NFL draft eligible players that may be sophomores).

If a junior is seleted and the player does not declare for the NFL draft following the season, a team may either use this player as the next season's developmental pick, drop him into the developmental player pool or move the player to his roster from the taxi squad and select a second developmental player.

There can be no free agent activity involving these players during the season or off-season. You may include one developmental player on your taxi squad who will not be considered a member of the 23-man roster. Owners have the ability to trade developmental draft picks and players two year's in advance. If an additional player is required via trade, you may choose to drop your current developmental player and place the acquired player on your taxi squad, or you can drop a player on your 23 man roster and include the new player there. Essentially, your taxi squad max is one developmental player. All additional players acquired must be added to your active roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in this league. Its a very fun and competitive league. Having both the Devy draft and rookie draft, you can turn around a team quickly. Doowain is a great commish. I’m in multiple leagues that he runs. PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread