What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.02 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• 35 DeAndre Swift DET

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 41 Johnathan Taylor IND

Votes: 41 57.7%
  • 52 Can Akers RAM

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 55 JK Dobbins BAL

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 12 Henry Ruggs LVR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 Jerry Juedy DEN

• 17 CeDee Lamb DAL

• 21 Jalen Reagor PHI

• 22 Justin Jefferson MIN

• 25 Brandon Aiyuk SF

• 33 Tee Higgins CIN

• 34 Michael Pittman IND

• 42 Laviska Shenault JAX

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
The purpose of these polls is to get an idea of who the majority of voters prefer at a specific pick in a rookie draft. These drafts assume that all 2020 rookie players are available. For the 2QB poll there may be some variance in scoring. Some may be standard, others PPR. I think a lot of 2QB leagues may involve IDP as well so these differences are not accounted for here. Only looking at the offensive skill players in the two most common formats and also 2QB leagues, to get a sense of where the QB are valued relative to other positions, when there is actually scarcity at the QB position. For the TE premium poll this assumes the scoring format is PPR because that is what these leagues almost always are. The polls assume 12 teams and likely 24-26 roster spots as the most common format for dynasty. Short bench dynasty leagues should only care about the top 6-12 rookie players.

If a player isn't listed that you would vote for please vote other and then post the name of the player that you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll. Also please suggest players not listed that you would vote for soon, even if not on the particular poll that is active.

I populated the lists based on NFL draft position

Thanks everyone for voting. Discussion welcome.

Results so far

Standard

1.01 Johnathan Taylor IND

1.02 32 Clyde Edwards Helare KC

PPR

1.01 Clyde Edwards Helare KC

1.02 Johnathan Taylor IND

2 QB Leagues

1.01 Joe Burrow CIN

1.02 5 Tua Tagovailoa MIA

TE Premium

1.01 Clyde Edwards Helare KC

1.02 Johnathan Taylor IND

Links to previous polls

Last edited by a moderator:
surprised Taylor is such the dominant winner in PPR, would have expected more votes for both Swift and Dobbins.

surprised Taylor is such the dominant winner in PPR, would have expected more votes for both Swift and Dobbins.
I think CEH and Taylor both had the best landing spots of all the rookies which puts them into a mini uber tier.

I think the votes reflect that. One thing that is interesting to me in looking at the 2 QB poll, we had only 13 of 124 votes for CEH or Taylor (10%).

Right now at 61 votes there are 15 votes for the RB (24%) CEH is the favored RB there.

I am convinced enough to move on to pick 1.03

I am ecstatic with the  voting and participation so far. We got to 61 votes in 4 hours!

Unless anyone disagrees I will just go ahead and start the next one now.

I *think* I’m sticking w/ Tua at the 2 spot in my superflex league over CEH...kinda hoping I just get a trade deal I can’t refuse

Users who are viewing this thread