What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Check-in if you're outside without a shirt on (1 Viewer)

FBG26

Footballguy
Check-in here if you are enjoying the great outdoors without your shirt on. Maybe hanging out in the front yard, doing some yard work, playing with the kids, people watching, yelling at passers-by, whatever tickles your fancy. Let us know. 

Today it's a sunny 70 degrees and I'm watching the kids play in the front yard. Perfect weather to start working on a tan. 

Was on the bike trainer on the driveway, shirtless for just over an hour this morning. 

Early enough that i only saw one runner and one car, and that was my son going to work.

Front or back yard?

I have neither, so n/a for urban areas, but I have strong opinions on the front yard. Especially if you look like James Gandolfini.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was shirtless for a few today but then a confluence of a breeze and my neighbors coming out into their back yard got me to put it back on. 

Pretty sure I now have a pretty nasty sunburn. I was getting tired of my farmers tan though.

I am out enough and the weather is nice enough year round that I have a permanent farmers tan.

Weeded for a bit without a shirt. It was just too cold and my nipples could cut glass. I thought it was a bit much so I put a shirt on. I'll try again tomorrow. 

Users who are viewing this thread