What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free Video editing software. (1 Viewer)

fissure man

Footballguy
I want to edit a 2-3 minute video on YouTube and then post the video. I have no experience in this so any help would be appreciated. 

At minimum I’d like to just edit out a few seconds of the existing video and “splice” it back together.

Maximum editing is adding a few seconds of video from parts of another video. 

Any free easy to use software? I tried online but everything looks scammy. I can’t even figure out how to download the YouTube video yet. 

I also have the dvd of the movie the source material is on. 

GoPro Video Editor is free. Or maybe DaVinci Resolve 

ETA: I use Format Factory. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to edit a 2-3 minute video on YouTube and then post the video. I have no experience in this so any help would be appreciated. 

At minimum I’d like to just edit out a few seconds of the existing video and “splice” it back together.

Maximum editing is adding a few seconds of video from parts of another video. 

Any free easy to use software? I tried online but everything looks scammy. I can’t even figure out how to download the YouTube video yet. 

I also have the dvd of the movie the source material is on. 
I have your password. If you don't send me Bitcoin I will release your self pleasure video

Youtube Studio can handle light editing it looks like.  I use wevideo.com a lot and love it.  But I do have a paid subscription. I think the free version leaves a watermark.

I bought any video converter a long time ago.

It would copy and edit anything.

It could even capture video on you screen. I'm sure that was a virus

To just take out a part and splice it back together even VLC media player will work.   It's free.

You can even just use the editing functions in Youtube itself once you upload the video, including trimming off from the ends or splitting out a piece of the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread