What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Song about farting? (1 Viewer)

gbill2004

Footballguy
Anyone know of a song about farting?  Preferably a rap song.

This is for my friends surprise birthday party. 

Anyone have any farts about songs? 
Farts are jazz to #######s.

I kind of feel I've lost the words and the reason
I spend a while drinking by myself
I get a headache from the things I believe in
The simple truths can be so absolute
I'll take my chances on the morning paper
A little bit of twitching and a workout
maybe I got nothing to say,
it' s not the first time I don't care,
so do your worst 'cause I got nothing to say,
got nothing to say 

Now I'm down a punk rock rabbit hole. The Dillinger Four song above was about as intelligent as you'll get on the topic of flatulence and morning constitutionals and reflection. 

The below are based on a little more stupid fun. One instrumental for the gander; that goose has already been fed its pate. 

I Can't Stop Farting - The Queers

Steak Bomb - The Queers

Last edited by a moderator:
And the OP once again starting a thread about flatulence, erections, or other bodily functions we generally rightfully don't publicly celebrate. They're reminders of our limits and mortality; uncomfortable discussions to have. 

And the OP once again starting a thread about flatulence, erections, or other bodily functions we generally rightfully don't publicly celebrate. They're reminders of our limits and mortality; uncomfortable discussions to have. 
I'm farting right now...

I'm not afraid of the controversial topics! 

• Love
Reactions: JAA
Anyone have any farts about songs? 
I don't know if this counts--but I legit had a buddy that tried to poop the alphabet.   He'd try to poop a letter each day.  We're not friends anymore though. (Not because of the alphabet pooping thing-- I got tired of loaning him money and him never paying it back.lol). 

I don't know if this counts--but I legit had a buddy that tried to poop the alphabet.   He'd try to poop a letter each day.  We're not friends anymore though. (Not because of the alphabet pooping thing-- I got tired of loaning him money and him never paying it back.lol). 
Can you explain further?  Like he tried to make each poop look like a letter as it's sitting in the toilet?  Did he take pics of his ####s? 

Who was that dude who was around here a LOT for a short period of time, the guy who bragged about how cool he was on other boards, who just absolutely hated fart talk

Beans beans, the magical fruit

The more you eat'em, the more you toot

The more you toot, the better you feel

So eat your beans with every meal

Can you explain further?  Like he tried to make each poop look like a letter as it's sitting in the toilet?  Did he take pics of his ####s? 
You guessed exactly right—and apparently it was an actual thing that lots of people tried to do.  I’m not kidding—there was some sort of website (something like ratemypoo or something along those lines)—and people would try to effectively make their poops look like letters.  The ultimate challenge that some tried to take was to poop the entire alphabet. Lol. They would photograph them and upload them on the website.  I never went on the site—but i do remember my buddy saying he was having a really hard time with the letter “k”. Lol 

jvdesigns2002 said:
You guessed exactly right—and apparently it was an actual thing that lots of people tried to do.  I’m not kidding—there was some sort of website (something like ratemypoo or something along those lines)—and people would try to effectively make their poops look like letters.  The ultimate challenge that some tried to take was to poop the entire alphabet. Lol. They would photograph them and upload them on the website.  I never went on the site—but i do remember my buddy saying he was having a really hard time with the letter “k”. Lol 
Is this the site? https://www.numbertwoguide.com/pictures-of-poop/

NSFW warning! 

I’m not clicking that. Lol.  It’s probably a similar site—but i don’t think its that one.   I distinctly remember the word “rate’ in it.   Keep in mind this was many years ago and those “rate my ________” sites were popular for a minute.  My guess is that the actual site that my buddy was using has probably been extinct for quite a while. 

I’m not clicking that. Lol.  It’s probably a similar site—but i don’t think its that one.   I distinctly remember the word “rate’ in it.   Keep in mind this was many years ago and those “rate my ________” sites were popular for a minute.  My guess is that the actual site that my buddy was using has probably been extinct for quite a while. 
The link is pretty funny!  There's a guy who took a pic of his #### that he made look like the letter K!  Unbelievable! 

Not reading this whole thread, but Terrance and Phillip had some good fart material back in the day.

Mrs. Servo does not appreciate my talents as much as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread