Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Actual Deaths From Covid-19 vs Reported Deaths

Do you believe the number of Americans dying from COVID-19 is more, less, or about the same as the reported number?  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beginning of April, it was understood by thought leaders that Covid was liberally being credited for deaths.  Sources would be various Vascular, Nephrology, Trauma, ER docs across several webinars.

As we have progressed and learned, the number becomes closer to real.

So actual deaths overall would probably be lower than the total number reported by my math.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It isn't opinion that far more Americans have died over normal than the Covid-19 tallies account for.  It isn't opinion that these excess deaths appeared at the same time as Covid-19. It isn

Denying reality is pretty much SOP for Trump. That so many other folks readily go along with it is something I have trouble wrapping my head around. But it is definitely a thing.

Really seems like the math here is fairly simple.  We have historical records of total deaths in a given region by month.  Compare the historical trend for March and April to March and April of 2020. 

5 minutes ago, Bottomfeeder Sports said:

Only those that involve both the Bush and Kennedy families.

Bush family is a great American family.  Jr. effed up.  Wasn't about oil for him.  He just got manipulated.  Screwed up Saudi royally.

The Kennedy's.  Epitome of Americans.  Lot of good.  Lot of bad.  What little I know of Chappaquiddick it is hard not to be disgusted.

2 hours ago, TheMagus said:

Or maybe it is possible that the developing countries don't actually have the ability to report the numbers accurately or don't want to? Oh and China is lying; that is a big factor in this. 

Spain, UK, Italy, France and Germany have a combined 134,000 deaths. Combined, their population is pretty close to that of the US 323M vs 328M. 

You think Europe is in on the conspiracy also?

All five of those European countries have a higher population density than the US and approximately 16 million more citizens that are 65+ years old.  Thanks for offering more proof the US numbers are fabricated.

1 hour ago, tjnc09 said:

All five of those European countries have a higher population density than the US and approximately 16 million more citizens that are 65+ years old.  Thanks for offering more proof the US numbers are fabricated.

They have competent leaders. 

1 hour ago, tjnc09 said:

Good point. US numbers should be way higher if we take the above info into account.

11 hours ago, tjnc09 said:

Makes sense.  The USA has done a worse job than the majority of developing countries that have the worst health care systems in the world.  

People in under developed countries are far less likely to go to a hospital than people in developed countries. 

But don't let me interrupt your fishing trip. 

On 5/27/2020 at 12:02 AM, [scooter] said:

Good point. US numbers should be way higher if we take the above info into account.

That’s literally the opposite of what should happen.  You don’t understand very much about this virus, do you? 

On 5/27/2020 at 6:31 AM, Politician Spock said:

People in under developed countries are far less likely to go to a hospital than people in developed countries. 

But don't let me interrupt your fishing trip. 

When famine wipes out millions of people, I’m sure you will code those as COVID deaths to inflate the death count of this flu

https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/04/1062272