What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Desert Island Album Draft - 15th Anniversary Edition - 50 Rounds in the books, sign up now for KP's listening program (2 Viewers)

For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ### I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Norman Foster comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. 

For three years we had her under contract, singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons. I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. I was gonna make her a big star. And let me be even more frank, just to show you that I'm not a hard-hearted man, that it's not all dollars and cents. She was beautiful! She was young, she was innocent. She was the greatest piece of ### I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world. And then Norman Foster comes along with his olive oil voice and guinea charm and she runs off. She threw it all away just to make me look ridiculous. And a man in my position can't afford to be made to look ridiculous. 
 🐴 🩸🛏️  :jawdrop:

Was that a FBG?

I’m mostly drafting outside of the main flow so I feel fine. I have a ton of jazz, classical and rap that I don’t expect to be to high on most people’s lists based on the drafts I’ve done. I will try to be a bit combative though early for the fun of it.
I have a question about Classical. This is an example of how much classical is sold. I would love to have similar on the island, but that is 9 cds. 

It’s not a trick at all, just a great song everyone likes 
It better be a Beatles song (or I want You Back) and not Sweet Caroline.  I could deal with My Girl, but I doubt it's that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s just a great song everyone likes 
Why didn't ya say so!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart

You'll never walk alone

Question:

Can you take two (or more) albums from the same artist?

/DwightSchrute

(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction?
No, not a rock and roll band

Why didn't ya say so!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart

You'll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart

You'll never walk alone
Much more popular, wrong part of the UK

I have a question about Classical. This is an example of how much classical is sold. I would love to have similar on the island, but that is 9 cds. 
I think it should be limited to single disc releases and once a particular piece is taken, it can’t be taken again. Only one version of Beethoven’s 9th.
I don't care about classical (sorry) but some double albums in the rock genre clearly need to be allowed. 

Users who are viewing this thread