What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Important - Read First - Do Not Use For Business - Not Endorsed By FBG (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
Important Notice,

This forum is for owners to connect with other owners like them to find a league.

This forum is NOT for people running a business trying to find people to join their league. Do not do that here. 

Footballguys does not endorse any of these leagues.

If it were me, I would never even consider playing in a league unless the money were stored in a service like LeagueSafe. Especially with people I only know from online. 

Bottom line - do not use this forum to try and market to people looking for a league. And understand Footballguys does not support or endorse any league here in any way shape or form. 

Please don't use the forums to promote your business or product.

If you see people doing this, please report it. 

We want this to be a place where people talk about Fantasy Football and help each other. Not to be a promotion place. Thanks. 

Important Notice,

This forum is for owners to connect with other owners like them to find a league.

This forum is NOT for people running a business trying to find people to join their league. Do not do that here. 

Footballguys does not endorse any of these leagues.

If it were me, I would never even consider playing in a league unless the money were stored in a service like LeagueSafe. Especially with people I only know from online. 

Bottom line - do not use this forum to try and market to people looking for a league. And understand Footballguys does not support or endorse any league here in any way shape or form. 

A reminder.

Users who are viewing this thread