What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obamagate- AKA ***Official Dishwasher Thread*** (1 Viewer)

does anyone else note the irony?

The folks on the right are on a wild goose chase while those on the left are calling it a "nothingburger".  All we need now is bizzaroWeebs to poke his head in on a semi-regular basis and ask if we got him yet?

Do you honestly believe this push against Obama has zero to do with Biden being the candidate against Trump?

Where is it being pushed?  It has been pushed in this thread.  It has been pushed by POTUS.

He knows he will never actually get to Obama on anything...you know it too.  
Trump has been claiming Obama spying since 2016. I think this timing has more to do with the Flynn case.

I haven't seen Trump push Biden's name in this. He might have when the unmasking list came out. Otherwise you'll have to point me to it.

And I have no doubt Obama is safe. The Rice email confirms that. Hence its purpose. 

It's the exact same thing the left does with Trump. He is an idiot who also hatched an international plan to steal an election. Which is it?
The which is it is answered by looking at the facts and the reports. He's a man who sells heavily laundered real estate and yet also doesn't understand that Russia invaded Ukraine or how viruses are spread. Being a winner at real estate and not knowing jack about geography, policies, science and history are compatible. Setting the Constitution on fire is a blunt force act, it doesn't require finesse. Firing 5 IG's separately investigating his administration takes zero depth. Etc. I think the picture of him in the reporting is pretty consistent with who he is as a person.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the next 6 months I think this continues to fade away...maybe a ramp up around election time because it is what Trump has to have to paint Biden as bad and corrupt.  In the end...it will be a flash in the pan and quite literally a nothing burger.
Agreed.  Will be a nothing burger like Biden's sexual assault because his voters literally don't care

Let's wait until the smoke clears before we render any judgements about first.
Isn’t that EXACTLY what those following Russiagate said as the investigation was going on too.  🤔  Can’t have it both ways my friend.  And the smoke has cleared on Obama (and Biden), Barr has already said as much. So tell me how can you have Obamagate without the Obama?

The meeting at Trump tower itself is evidence of possible Trump collusion.  What are you talking about?  
It took Mueller 100 pages of his report to describe all the contacts between Trump campaign personnel and Russians. In setting up the Trump Tower NY meeting, Don Jr. expressed delight at the prospect of receiving disparaging information about Hillary Clinton from Russia as part of Russia's ongoing efforts to help the Trump campaign. Trump falsely claimed he had nothing to do with Russia while, throughout the campaign, he was negotiating to construct a Trump Tower in Moscow. Paul Manafort provided internal Trump campaign polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik for purposes unknown (because Manafort won't say).

There was insufficient evidence of conspiracy to bring criminal charges against Americans. Insufficient evidence doesn't mean no evidence.

Trump has been claiming Obama spying since 2016. I think this timing has more to do with the Flynn case.

I haven't seen Trump push Biden's name in this. He might have when the unmasking list came out. Otherwise you'll have to point me to it.

And I have no doubt Obama is safe. The Rice email confirms that. Hence its purpose. 
I think the timing of the Flynn thing as well as this is all about deflection and distraction and to build towards the election.  Its coming down from the top and Barr is pushing it likely because its what Trump wants.

It took Mueller 100 pages of his report to describe all the contacts between Trump campaign personnel and Russians. In setting up the Trump Tower NY meeting, Don Jr. expressed delight at the prospect of receiving disparaging information about Hillary Clinton from Russia as part of Russia's ongoing efforts to help the Trump campaign. Trump falsely claimed he had nothing to do with Russia while, throughout the campaign, he was negotiating to construct a Trump Tower in Moscow. Paul Manafort provided internal Trump campaign polling data to Konstantin Kilimnik for purposes unknown (because Manafort won't say).

There was insufficient evidence of conspiracy to bring criminal charges against Americans. Insufficient evidence doesn't mean no evidence.
:goodposting:

Very well said here.

We're using the Hillary Clinton Standards of Evidence: no conviction = innocent.

If he does an interview that isn’t Hannity or Rush I will be impressed.
Side thought, do you think Cuomo will do an interview with someone besides his brother? Its nice his brother made jokes about his big nose but I would like for him to be given a real interview on why he was so wreckless with people in the nursing homes. I know if I lost a loved one over Cumo's incompetence id be fuming to see him being interviewed by his brother and laughing it up. 

Yeah, we heard this for the last 3.5 years about Trump. 

The irony is so thick with you guys you can cut it with a knife.
Were you asleep through all of the charges that were brought, and convictions made?

Not sure I see the irony when one group took action on their claims. 

“The biggest scandal in US history” should be acted upon. I’m all for it, if true. 

Judge Sullivan has 8 more days to make his case. After Flynn's case is dismissed, I'm sure his interviews will be interesting. 

Were you asleep through all of the charges that were brought, and convictions made?

Not sure I see the irony when one group took action on their claims. 

“The biggest scandal in US history” should be acted upon. I’m all for it, if true. 
The goal was always to "Get Trump".  Getting low-level flunkies is not a reason to declare victory.  It was always about getting Trump HIMSELF for collusion.  They failed with their fake evidence and sham investigations.

Like I said, so thick you could cut it with a knife.

low-level flunkies
First campaign manager and 4th campaign manager convicted. The 2nd and 3rd campaign managers testified against them. The personal attorney convicted. The chief foreign policy advisor turned NSA convicted. The campaign treasurer and inauguration director convicted.

Aren't low level flunkies usually more than one degree from the principal?

The goal was always to "Get Trump".  Getting low-level flunkies is not a reason to declare victory.  It was always about getting Trump HIMSELF for collusion.  They failed with their fake evidence and shame investigations.

Like I said, so thick you could cut it with a knife.
While I don’t agree, I’ll respect the take. Looking forward to the GOP “getting Obama” here. LFG!

First campaign manager and 4th campaign manager convicted. The 2nd and 3rd campaign managers testified against them. The personal attorney convicted. The chief foreign policy advisor turned NSA convicted. The campaign treasurer and inauguration director convicted.

Aren't low level flunkies usually more than one degree from the principle?
You mean the campaign manager who served for what - like 2 weeks?

Yes, low-level flunkies.

Besides, the point was always to "GET TRUMP".  When you couldn't then the narrative moved to "Get anyone we can to make it look like we accomplished our original goal".  But you didn't.  Trump still there.

Users who are viewing this thread