Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to say I didn't remember Mike Wazowski doing a giant pile of blow 

I really don't know any German. That's alright.  I know a little German.

It was in the uncut version

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

7, see the discussion above. 6 is a remake of an old movie a blueberry girl.

I knew #6, but typed the old version's name.

I'm not understanding the clues on #7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

I knew #6, but typed the old version's name.

I'm not understanding the clues on #7.

Since I doubt anyone in this thread has ever watched it, I haven’t, I’ll spoil it. It’s Priscilla Queen of the Desert. The movie I thought it might be was Too Wong Foo, a similar movie (I’m assuming, since I didn’t watch it either) with Wesley Snipes and Patrick Swayze.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For #4, do you know why they call him Frankie Four Fingers?  Because he makes stupid bets with dangerous people and when he doesn't pay up they give him the chop.  And I'm not talking about his ******* foreskin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, bryhamm said:

#1051

 

1, 2, 7, 8

Didn’t know 7 or 8, but 6 is an animated samurai type movie where the instrument he’s playing is a big hint. I knew 4 right away based on the trailer and the guys outfits. Feel like I’ve seen 3 and 5 but who knows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, stbugs said:
1 hour ago, bryhamm said:

#1051

 

1, 2, 7, 8

Didn’t know 7 or 8, but 6 is an animated samurai type movie where the instrument he’s playing is a big hint. I knew 4 right away based on the trailer and the guys outfits. Feel like I’ve seen 3 and 5 but who knows. 

7 is Don Knotts sitting in the TV

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Didn’t know 7 or 8, but 6 is an animated samurai type movie where the instrument he’s playing is a big hint. I knew 4 right away based on the trailer and the guys outfits. Feel like I’ve seen 3 and 5 but who knows. 

I just figured out 4. Fun movie.

 

8 is bugging me....I know it, but can't access the brain bits that know the name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

I just figured out 4. Fun movie.

 

8 is bugging me....I know it, but can't access the brain bits that know the name.

I can’t think of a hint that wouldn’t definitely give it away.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Charlie Steiner said:

 

#4 is a father and daughter played by a real life father and daughter.

O'Really? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Charlie Steiner said:

O'Yeah.  She won an Oscar and my heart that year. I could bearly contain myself, it was bad news for me whenever I saw her on screen.

Easy there, darling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Charlie Steiner said:

It was, but she was my little darling anyway.

Yeah.

I blew that one because I somehow missed your well played reference...and then went back and hid my post.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Yeah.

I blew that one because I somehow missed your well played reference...and then went back and hid my post.

 

I thought I had you with my reply but you beat me by seconds.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Charlie Steiner said:

FWIW, #3 happens at the very end of the movie and what you don't see are a lot of bikinis.

#4 is a father and daughter played by a real life father and daughter.

Yep. Only one I didn’t know or couldn’t find was 6. I know it’s not Clockwork Orange so no idea on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Charlie Steiner said:

FWIW, #3 happens at the very end of the movie and what you don't see are a lot of bikinis.

#4 is a father and daughter played by a real life father and daughter.

Underrated movie I thought.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, stbugs said:

Yep. Only one I didn’t know or couldn’t find was 6. I know it’s not Clockwork Orange so no idea on it. 

#6 is a Daniel Day Lewis movie from 1988 that you've probably never heard of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foosball God said:

#6 is a Daniel Day Lewis movie from 1988 that you've probably never heard of.

I actually have heard of it but title only, never saw it or recall even ads.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2021 at 6:52 AM, Foosball God said:

#6 is a Daniel Day Lewis movie from 1988 that you've probably never heard of.

I hope that it was better than that awful Phantom Thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2021 at 11:32 AM, bryhamm said:

#1052

 

1, 2, 5, 7, 8

1,2,3,5 & 8 on first glance.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jayrod said:

1,2,3,5 & 8 on first glance.

 

Cheated to get the other 3.  Got 4 & 6 based on google search based clues here and then did the reverse image search on #7.

I'd never even heard of #7.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Charlie Steiner said:

The only clue you need for #3: Tina Turner.

damn.  I knew that I knew it.  just couldn't place it.  thanks.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bryhamm said:

only missing 1.

New movie, was one of the first big movies to get shelved a bit due to pandemic. Not sure if it actually made it to theaters or not. Palindrome. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stbugs said:

New movie, was one of the first big movies to get shelved a bit due to pandemic. Not sure if it actually made it to theaters or not. Palindrome. 

I also just watched it for the first time on Sunday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

New movie, was one of the first big movies to get shelved a bit due to pandemic. Not sure if it actually made it to theaters or not. Palindrome. 

Like...backwards (and forwards)?

Edited by El Floppo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I actually got all 8 with no real help or clues (popped my cherry). I did know 7 was a Bond villain (thought it might have been Goldmember too), just had to keep guessing as that outfit is similar to multiple Bond villains and Dr. Evil. The rest I just remembered off the top of my head. Luckily, the one I never would have guessed was one I watched two days ago because I hadn’t seen it and it’s on HBOMax. 

Edited by stbugs
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

Like...backwards (and forwards)?

I was referring to the something not really in the plot, but backwards and forwards actually describes the main plot well.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 - look at the box

2, 3 and 4 are pretty straightforward. 2 based on the shirt and 3/4 are pretty iconic movies

5 - very recent fighting movie

7 - Captain Kirk in a great movie, highly recommended

Feel like I should know 6 and maybe 8, but my guesses on 8 were wrong. It’s clearly a war movie based on an older war from the uniform but I don’t recall that scene so maybe not a recent well known one.

Edited by stbugs
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stbugs said:

1 - look at the box

2, 3 and 4 are pretty straightforward. 2 based on the shirt and 3/4 are pretty iconic movies

5 - very recent fighting movie

7 - Captain Kirk in a great movie, highly recommended

Feel like I should know 6 and maybe 8, but my guesses on 8 were wrong. It’s clearly a war movie based on an older war from the uniform but I don’t recall that scene so maybe not a recent well known one.

thanks for 7.  I knew it looked familiar, but I just couldn't place it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2021 at 2:24 PM, bryhamm said:

Figured out 8.  what the guy is on is a very lengthy rope.  he goes up and down it multiple times.

Amazing that I didn’t guess that since I saw it and now I remember the scene. I thought it was on the list I searched to help me remember movie names.

Also, I looked at the answers for these since the new one was out. 6 is a title that I recognize but know nothing about the movie.

Edited by stbugs
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...