What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles Quiz# 999 (1 Viewer)

There is a new one out but I don’t want to steal any thunder. 1 is the only one I couldn’t get. If you get frustrated on 7, don’t type the single quote. It must mess up the match since it’s a wildcard/special character in some code. It frustrated me as I knew it was one of the two movies and they aren’t complex titles. Just guesses that. The single quote was messing it up.

Also, Michael Douglas is in two of them, one of which is what probably a bit more obscure now. Outside of 1, the rest should be pretty recognizable. 2, 5 and 8 have really big clues for people who saw them. 6 is a classic 0.0. 7 was a child star and 3 was the search for something that wasn’t actually the jewel.

Well, took one stab at 1 and got it. Someone literally mentioned the movie on a call today and I’d seen it but I was looking at those orange tops and I thought they were the Chinese type hats (don’t know what they are called) because it almost looked animated. So another 8 for 8, nice. As a hint, think Spider-Man riding waves.

There is a new one out but I don’t want to steal any thunder. 1 is the only one I couldn’t get. If you get frustrated on 7, don’t type the single quote. It must mess up the match since it’s a wildcard/special character in some code. It frustrated me as I knew it was one of the two movies and they aren’t complex titles. Just guesses that. The single quote was messing it up.

Also, Michael Douglas is in two of them, one of which is what probably a bit more obscure now. Outside of 1, the rest should be pretty recognizable. 2, 5 and 8 have really big clues for people who saw them. 6 is a classic 0.0. 7 was a child star and 3 was the search for something that wasn’t actually the jewel.
sorry, was out of town M-W.  haven't looked at the new one yet, but here is the link:

I just looked and 1 is the only one I didn't know as well.

I did get it, you didn’t see my post above. I felt like I was talking to myself on this one. Makes me realize that everyone came into this thread for you. Either that or we are both just sad, sad people. 😞 

Look above. I’m interested to see if that hint was a good one. I like to give actual hints that are obtuse/hard so you can easily ignore them or try and figure them out and get it.

3, 4, 5, 7, 8
Got 1-7, but couldn’t guess 8. I thought it might be around that German flight that was supposed to crash into a soccer stadium from that view but couldn’t get any guesses to work.

1. Political dynasty

2. You have to know who the ghost is, think court room and perms

6. Animated movie from years ago about a girl, very similar style/stop motion to nightmare before Christmas. I never watched it knew what it was.

Got 1-7, but couldn’t guess 8. I thought it might be around that German flight that was supposed to crash into a soccer stadium from that view but couldn’t get any guesses to work.

1. Political dynasty

2. You have to know who the ghost is, think court room and perms

6. Animated movie from years ago about a girl, very similar style/stop motion to nightmare before Christmas. I never watched it knew what it was.
for 8, it's not a soccer stadium but a football stadium.  especially true around early Feb (or sometimes at the end of Jan).

for 8, it's not a soccer stadium but a football stadium.  especially true around early Feb (or sometimes at the end of Jan).
Gotcha, never saw that movie and didn’t realize it wasn’t a plane. I knew it wasn’t the Ben Affleck movie because that was a nuclear bomb.

Got 7 as well. Not sure about the rest. Feel like the other 3 won’t be in the I would have never guessed those bucket. I feel like I have seen them.

3, 5, 7

7 threw me for a loop initially.  I put in what seemed like the obvious answer, then was puzzled when it was wrong.  But the incorrect movie I was thinking of, the banjo player would be sitting on a porch and clearly is not in the correct movie.

3, 5, 7

7 threw me for a loop initially.  I put in what seemed like the obvious answer, then was puzzled when it was wrong.  But the incorrect movie I was thinking of, the banjo player would be sitting on a porch and clearly is not in the correct movie.
Lol, they are a lot different in subject matter even if there’s a pig in both.

I got 3, 5, 6 and 7. I feel like I’ve seen 1, 2 and 8 but couldn’t guess them.

6 is a tough exit from an office, might call it impossible.

3, 5, 7

I got those as well as #6.

I feel like I should know #2, but can't place it.

Sorry, but late this week.  I only got 2 and 8 at a quick glance.
Same here.

#1 - looks old timey, but the guy's shirt on the right looks too modern and the electric fan in the window.

#3 - I feel like the character is a black man, but I can't place the movie.

#4 - This is so bizarre that I would have gotten it if I had seen it.  No clue here.

#5 - Looks like a Wes Anderson movie, but no clue here.

#6 - Animated.  Don't think I've seen it.

#7 - Limited number of options.  Clearly sci-fi/fantasy of some kind.

ETA:  I always thought #2 was overrated and #8 is one of my favorite movies of any genre and my top favorite in the genre of sports movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
El Floppo said:
zombies of some kind?
I did a reverse image shirt and all I could get was that the guy in the suit is asian and has long hair, but I still couldn't even get any of the links to give me the movie name.  Even seeing it with the people, I have no clue.  I'm guessing it is something either foreign or very obscure.

El Floppo said:
#7 is #7

eta: :lol:   :doh:  foosball is right... I got the wrong one. 
Ugh.  I had tried all 9 of the regulars multiple times and was getting frustrated so I reversed image it....I totally forgot about that movie (as you can tell, I'm not a fanboy of the series)

I did a reverse image shirt and all I could get was that the guy in the suit is asian and has long hair, but I still couldn't even get any of the links to give me the movie name.  Even seeing it with the people, I have no clue.  I'm guessing it is something either foreign or very obscure.
oh ####! the lady's hair curlers and your description of the guy...I'm pretty sure I know this one now.

great flick, if so. comedy with a bunch of fighting. you could say everybody was mmm mmm fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread