What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (1 Viewer)

Costello falling apart for Mississippi State.

Fortunate on the one fumble/incomplete.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those looking for a ‘20 team, LSU looks like the one to stay away from.  The defending champs have lost 31 kids from last year (including Burrow of course), plus Brady and Aranda.
Add Stingley and it’s just too much to make up in the SEC.

Sorry saw your edit.  

So what is the narrative tomorrow? Teams didn't have enough time to get ready for the season?  

Bryce Young isn’t Tua.
I saw some good and some bad.  Nice compact release, some real zip on the throws.  Mechanics iffy, didn't set his feet enough.  Looked confused a handful of times by the defense.  When he had time and was able to make his reads, made some nice throws.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some good and some bad.  Nice compact release, some real zip on the throws.  Mechanics iffy, didn't get his feet enough.  Looked confused a handful of times by the defense.  When he had time and was able to make his reads, made some nice throws.
He can maybe be a star...had no time, big arm but seemed undersized...the reality that the best QB we’ve ever had or will ever have is gone is just sinking in. It was fun.😢

In Leach’s SEC debut his QB breaks the conference record for passing yards. At Miss St. In Death Valley. Some ADs have to be kicking themselves.
I think i'm jumping the gun a bit.  As Oklahoma shows, can you recruit and develop defensive talent with an offensive focus like that?  Should be easier for OU than Miss St, and they can't do it. Leach has inherited that today.

I think i'm jumping the gun a bit.  As Oklahoma shows, can you recruit and develop defensive talent with an offensive focus like that?  Should be easier for OU than Miss St, and they can't do it. Leach has inherited that today.
The time of possession issue hurts his defenses the most.  

Users who are viewing this thread