What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

Weird deal with the way they had the timeouts messed up on TV.  I was like, why the F is Sparty even running the ball?  

He jumped? He jumped and launched his head at the qb, he didn’t jump with his hands up over his head. 
He jumped to block to start and then came down. Stupid move on his part to lower his head. His helmet landed on the QB’s shoulder, didn’t even make contact with the crown, it was his facemask. If he’s going to launch into the QB then that’s an odd way to land your head on his shoulder. A launch at the QB doesn’t go up and almost over.

Didn’t end up mattering but his first motion was clearly to go up and block the ball and he made a mistake to lower the helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
He jumped to block to start and then came down. Stupid move on his part to lower his head. His helmet landed on the QB’s shoulder, didn’t even make contact with the crown, it was his facemask. If he’s going to launch into the QB then that’s an odd way to land your head on his shoulder. Stupid on his part to lower his head but he clearly jumped up or he wouldn’t have come down on top of the QB. A launch at the QB doesn’t go up and almost over.

Didn’t end up mattering but his first motion was clearly to go up and block the ball and he made a mistake to lower the helmet.
Well it could matter as he misses the first half of the Notre Dame game now

Next time the BC QB throws the ball up in the air as he craps his pants.  For a safety. 
amazing that he saw a pass rusher break through the line to his left... while the right side of his o-line held up.... and his instant reaction to seeing someone coming from his left was to roll left directly in to the teeth of the only player who could give him a problem.

it was like he went completely brain dead in a panic.

Lawrence to miss the ND game per Adam Zucker on CBS.

I don't know why I typed Dabo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread