What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (1 Viewer)

ND has two solid TEs and is only running or 30 yard passes. This is the drive to focus on Tremble and Mayer. Eat some clock and work it down the field methodically. 

ND has two solid TEs and is only running or 30 yard passes. This is the drive to focus on Tremble and Mayer. Eat some clock and work it down the field methodically. 
That's b/c all the other  passes has been Book throwing it out of bounds.    Can't run the ball.  Disappointing Oline play.   

Last edited by a moderator:
These refs are awful. Awful. ND has gotten plenty of calls but that was a clear pass interference too. They’re being equally bad I guess. 

Refs...again. Oh well it’s the patented Kelly collapse we all expected. Big game Brian cannot win the big one. 

ND will look back on this game and wonder why they didn’t run more in the second half. It’s ridiculous that they didn’t. 

Ho hum, just another 4 hour football game.  They gotta speed these games up or people will start tuning out.  I know I often skip big parts of 1st halves now...just not interested in spending this much time watching a single game.

Don’t understand why Kirby doesn’t get more grief for the Justin Fields thing???? Seems like you’d want to remove him immediately for that. Baffling. 
He’s an UGA guy who woke the sleeping giant...but that decision may have slowly killed his career there.

He’s an UGA guy who woke the sleeping giant...but that decision may have slowly killed his career there.
I hate to have a Bill Simmons-like take here, but that has to be the worst personnel decision a coach has made in 30 years? I can’t think of anything worse. 

I hate to have a Bill Simmons-like take here, but that has to be the worst personnel decision a coach has made in 30 years? I can’t think of anything worse. 
Well, weirdly enough, the Buckeyes probably should be very thankful that Fields IS actually really good after the season Burrows had last year (and how legit good he looks in the NFL). Otherwise the same thing could have potentially been said about OSU.

Users who are viewing this thread