What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

If I'm Marco Wilson I'm leaving The Swamp in a disguise. Dude just cost us a possible college playoff spot 
Absolutely did. Don’t care about an SEC championship, can’t imagine a 2 loss team getting in over a 1 loss team that beat the 2 loss team.

I don’t think they’ll beat Alabama anyway.

Usc is gonna win this, but the PAC is brutal this yr. 
Agreed.  Washington is 1-1 against Pac 12 north teams and needed referees help to win that game.  Add in they have not played a road game and most importantly cowardly canceled the game against Oregon today to ensure they won the North.  What a joke.

@ToddFuhrman: USC winning these games on late heroics isn’t good for the long term health of the program because it means more Clay Helton

I legit LOLed at old man Brett McMurphy unleashing:

"Florida still has never won a game when penalized for throwing a shoe 20 yards"

Meh. I wouldn't leave out defense and special teams.

And the coaching.

@MBakerTBTimes: Mullen: "This game tonight's on the offense." #Gators

Meh. I wouldn't leave out defense and special teams.

And the coaching.

@MBakerTBTimes: Mullen: "This game tonight's on the offense." #Gators
Mullen is a weird coach. He’s definitely brought that program back from the semi-dead but there is just something off about him. Just strange. 

Darren McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis all played at Arkansas at the same time.  Pretty solid RB trio.  Not sure how they sucked with that fire power.  Who was the coach?  

That is one tough ticket to get. Grads go all out to be in attendance and there's enough demand to hold the game in a 75k stadium (they could fill a 175k building if they wanted).

But I agree that this is an awesome environment. I've been to several games at Navy's stadium and, while I think I like the looks of Army's better, it's a really fun place to watch a game. 
This game is totally awesome to watch anywhere. The walk on is spine tingling (totally missed by the broadcast) and the Alma Mater sing is goosebump enducing. Great, great event live. No NFL game, even the Super Bowl can compare 

This game is totally awesome to watch anywhere. The walk on is spine tingling (totally missed by the broadcast) and the Alma Mater sing is goosebump enducing. Great, great event live. No NFL game, even the Super Bowl can compare 
@ClownCausedChaos2 scored a couple of tickets for his dad to IIRC last year’s game. I was happy for them as it created a great memory for them both. 

Darren McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis all played at Arkansas at the same time.  Pretty solid RB trio.  Not sure how they sucked with that fire power.  Who was the coach?  
No QB. They got to bowl games but the D and QB kept them from greatness. That said in their last season they did beat LSU who won the BCS Championship. 

Oh my god that Florida penalty.

"Who throws a shoe??!?!?"

Wilson is an idiot but he still throws a shoe with better mechanics then Hurts throws a football 

If I'm Marco Wilson I'm leaving The Swamp in a disguise. Dude just cost us a possible college playoff spot 

@GrahamHall_: Going to get ahead of everyone and dub this game The Cleatastrophe.
unbelievable 

@brandonsudge: Guys ,,, Marco Wilson and Elijah Moore are from the same hometown. https://twitter.com/brandonsudge/status/1337975663597391874/photo/1

Per Brett McMurphy, San Jose State will “host” the Mountain West championship game against Boise State...in Las Vegas. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
holy ####. eat it Jimbo

@ChrisVannini: Gus Malzahn's contract says the buyout is around $21.4 million, with no offset. 

50% of that must be paid within 30 days. The rest is paid in four installments over four years. 

That's a lot of cheese.

holy ####. eat it Jimbo

@ChrisVannini: Gus Malzahn's contract says the buyout is around $21.4 million, with no offset. 

50% of that must be paid within 30 days. The rest is paid in four installments over four years. 

That's a lot of cheese.
Even worse than Muschamp. Who do these terrible AD's think they are bidding against? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread