What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (2 Viewers)

I need smarter people to explain to me why the Clemson offense looks so terrible tonight. 

Lawrence just looks out of it. 

That could been the clincher hit him in the wrong spot right in the hands there is a reason he plays defense not offense

There's a reason some guys play defense.  How do you possibly drop that as an Ohio state defensive back 

So Dabo is being paid how much to not realize that running the option down 21 pts late with a generational talent at QB and elite recruits all over the place is a pretty terrible idea?
I can't stand Dabo or Clemson, just pointing out he's never called the offense. I'm also surprised they didn't take more vertical passing chances earlier.

Man hopefully the universe can reverse itself and we can get back to Dabo losing in the Cheeze It Bowl every year by 21 where they belong. 

This is what I worried about as an Alabama fan.  Ohio State is clearly talented and playing half the games, they are going to be way fresher.  We lost the best center in the country at the end of game 11.

Users who are viewing this thread