What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play, "QUICK...WHAT MOVIE IS THAT LINE FROM?" (1 Viewer)

I like the game but have no idea on that one.  Wild guess will be the Springsteen song movie from last year.  I'll be following to see if I can get one :)

"Everything. Okay! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...”

"Everything. Okay! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...”
National Lampoons Vacation?

This game is the first thing I did on the internet. No joke. Dial up aol or something and a lot of weed and movie quote trivia. 

Then the yoga pants threads arrived and the future was now (then).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread