What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ball park figure for an above ground pool and deck? (1 Viewer)

$300-$500 for the pool plus another $300 for a decent pump. The little pumps that come with them are horrible. I have no idea on a deck.

Above 24’ round will put you back $2k with install, maintenance runs about $300-500 annually, my deck 10 x16 was $2k two years ago. Almost forgot water bill will be 15k gallons so my guess around $250 not counting all the other fun things like pool toys , towels etc pools are not cheap 

I saw a commercial for an above-ground pool, it was 30 seconds long. Because that's the maximum amount of time you can depict yourself having fun in an above-ground pool. If it was 31 seconds, the actor would say "The water is only up to here? What do I do now? Throw the ball back to Jimmy? Or put some goggles on and look at his feet?

wait -everyone and their brother seems to be wanting to be a pool in this summer as opposed to going somewhere. 

looks like for 1500 you can get a pretty nice above ground pool....... now, you installing this bad boy yourself?

When I first read the title, I thought he wanted the pool and deck in the shape of a ballpark.  Maybe the deck for the grandstand and the poll in the shape of the infield and outfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a radiant pool at the end of season last year. Installed $17k, Got the lazy mans package and all upgrades. You can choose how far to bury them in the ground with as little as 12-18" above depending on your wants and needs. I've spent over $20k including deck and new landscaping after my yard was destroyed. Life of the pool is much higher than a standard above ground.

love these threads. it's always interesting to see the wildly variable prices people pay for similar products.

"i'm in California, we put in a 20' round, above ground pool. the pool cost 12k, the deck was 46k"

"live in Missouri, we did a 20' round pool & deck for 6k total"

Users who are viewing this thread