What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Evans in dynasty (1 Viewer)

poye

Footballguy
12 teams PPR Start 1QB-1RB-3WR-1TE-2Flex

give : Jonathan Taylor, 2021 1rst and 2nd

get: Mike Evans and Todd Gurley

My roster:

QB :Arob, Burrow 

RB : Sanders, Taylor, Duke, Damien Harris 

WR: davante, Odell, Edelman, McLaurin, JBrown, Shepard, RAnderson, Preston, Higgins, Lazard, Duvernay 

TE : Gronk, Waller, McDo 

I think it's a bit much..  Not terrible but I probably rather have the Taylor side.

You basically are giving up pick 1.01, 2021 1st (not sure where), and a 2nd.  I think two firsts (with one being 1.01) for Evans doesn't make up the win of Gurley for a 2nd. 

Gurley is a big question mark.  He has definitely looked mortal (or less) the last couple of years.  He could be a nothing and if that happens you take a big hit at RB with only the upside & unproven work load of Sanders.  And while Evans helps your WR's corps you don't need it as you are already solid there.

I hold tight.

Agree with Gally.   With your lineup, I prefer keeping Taylor and next years picks.  Although, I don't blame you wanting another Buccaneer on the roster! LOL

It's close, but I think I would rather stay put.  Gurley is likely on his last legs, so relying on him as your RB2 after this year is a gamble.  Evans would be a nice add, but you're pretty solid at WR.  Rather keep Taylor and see if he becomes a really good option at RB for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread