What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (4 Viewers)

I’d pay to see it.

Trump - Let’s rock & roll, Sleepy Joe!!!

Biden - Am I the POTUS yet?

;)
Trump might beat him in ramp racing, we haven’t seen Joe do that event in awhile, but Biden has to be the favorite in water drinking. It’s a push in “staying on topic.” The whole election might come down to the tiebreaker, “who can stay up past 6pm.”

The event isn't safe. What he meant to say is that he would have loved for some other city to hold the unsafe event.
Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

This is a choice. And for God’s sake, stay away if you’re compromised. Wear a mask at all times & don’t go out unless absolutely necessary if you have health issues.

Trump might beat him in ramp racing, we haven’t seen Joe do that event in awhile, but Biden has to be the favorite in water drinking. It’s a push in “staying on topic.” The whole election might come down to the tiebreaker, “who can stay up past 6pm.”
When are the debates usually?

This is MUST SEE TV. The local Fox, Fox23, is providing all day streaming coverage. 

Pissed it's not tomorrow tho, got other stuff to do on Saturday.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So no adults have stepped in yet to stop this madness? It’s downright dangerous and patently absurd to gather 19,000 people into an arena in the middle of the deadliest pandemic of anyone’s lifetime. Really unbelievable and frankly stupid. It’s going to take someone like a county health administrator to stop the actual POTUS from creating a public health hazard.

So no adults have stepped in yet to stop this madness? It’s downright dangerous and patently absurd to gather 19,000 people into an arena in the middle of the deadliest pandemic of anyone’s lifetime. Really unbelievable and frankly stupid. It’s going to take someone like a county health administrator to stop the actual POTUS from creating a public health hazard.
The problem is, like somebody posted in this PSF today, they have a too easy scapegoat in the BLM protests that the Donald can blame instead if there are flare ups.  

The problem is, like somebody posted in this PSF today, they have a too easy scapegoat in the BLM protests that the Donald can blame instead if there are flare ups.  
So when scores of MAGA rally attendees hit the hospitals in two weeks it’ll be because of BLM protests? I get where that’s coming from, but I don’t think it adds up.

The mass protests were inside arenas? 

Besides, this is the Trump rally in Tulsa oof thread. Plenty of other threads to make false equivalencies about the protests.

”But the protests though!” That’s how kids argue. Separate the issues. The POTUS is gathering 19K people in an indoor arena in the middle of a pandemic. That’s dangerous. 

The mass protests were inside arenas? 

Besides, this is the Trump rally in Tulsa oof thread. Plenty of other threads to make false equivalencies about the protests.

”But the protests though!” That’s how kids argue. Separate the issues. The POTUS is gathering 19K people in an indoor arena in the middle of a pandemic. That’s dangerous. 
What are you going to do about it?

What are you going to do about it?
Nothing. He's coming to your city to hold a rally in a state he will easily win. If you dont care he is potentially putting the citizens of your city at risk for a vanity rally, I guess I don't care either.  What to you have to lose?

I get people vote for their team and all.

But listening to this dude ramble through a speech under normal conditions is one thing. 

Doing it in a packed basketball arena with a bunch of sweaty potential Covid carrying frothed up folks. That sounds not very good. 

Come on, guys. This is just a drop in the bucket to the mass protests across the nation. There was no railing on those.

Let’s be consistent.
Hmmm. Let’s see. A social uproar sparked by a murder and 400+ yrs of mistreatment advocating for change or a prep rally to stroke someone’s massive ego.  Yeah those things need to be viewed equally so we can be “consistent”. Makes total sense. 

Hmmm. Let’s see. A social uproar sparked by a murder and 400+ yrs of mistreatment advocating for change or a prep rally to stroke someone’s massive ego.  Yeah those things need to be viewed equally so we can be “consistent”. Makes total sense. 
Haha.

You act like rallies were invented by Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread