Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Trump coming to Tulsa.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching this is just like watching Ric Flair and the 4 Horseman being interviewed back in the NWA days.  I can’t believe this is what 1/2 of America thinks Presidential leadership looks like. It

You’ve contributed nothing helpful at all in this thread. If you have an actual point or argument to make, make it and be prepared to back it up with some evidence of some sort. And no, saying “Google

Steve Schmidt just called the speech The Emptysburg Address.

4 minutes ago, the moops said:

We should ####### hope this is not true. Military special ops have no place at a ####### stupid political rally. What the hell

250 NG have been activated.

You don't think it might be a good idea to have a dozen or so SO personnel on hand?

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Oh, it's true.

Are you kidding me? Haha.

This is the POTUS here.

And there are secret service for that...special ops?  You really want military patrolling an American City like that?

5 minutes ago, the moops said:

47 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I have a reliable contact who said 12-15 Spec Op personnel landed at a local NG this morning.

He wasn't sure what branch.

We should ####### hope this is not true. Military special ops have no place at a ####### stupid political rally. What the hell

It’s important to understand the difference between who is the SA and who is the SS.

:tinfoilhat:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Football Jones said:

I haven't heard of Trump supporters causing any problems. I'm sure you could find isolated incidents.

I'm worried about rioting & we know who will perpetrate it.

It's in their best interest to exercise their right to protest & do it peacefully. People don't have a problem with that.

Last night I watched a CNN reporter walk in front of a Tulsan crowd.  The people were very uncivil towards him.  Of course, he just ignored them.  But what if they act that way in front of peaceful protesters?

6 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

Last night I watched a CNN reporter walk in front of a Tulsan crowd.  The people were very uncivil towards him.  Of course, he just ignored them.  But what if they act that way in front of peaceful protesters?

Hmm. Have you looked around the net? Haha.

Words don't hurt anybody. I suspect there'll be words thrown around by both sides. They have a choice in regards to getting violent.

As we saw with Sharpton, Tulsa is ok with peaceful protesting.

• Like 1

Hmm. Have you looked around the net? Haha.

Words don't hurt anybody. I suspect there'll be words thrown around by both sides. They have a choice in regards to getting violent.

As we saw with Sharpton, Tulsa is ok with peaceful protesting.

Please use your influence to make sure that a lot of Tulsans lock up their gun cases and liquor cabinets before tonight.  Probably best to give the keys to the women folk.  Probably the truck keys too. 

Just now, Juxtatarot said:

Please use your influence to make sure that a lot of Tulsans lock up their gun cases and liquor cabinets before tonight.  Probably best to give the keys to the women folk.  Probably the truck keys too. 

Yeah, more intolerance.

Haha.

Just now, Juxtatarot said:

:rolleyes:

Just now, Football Jones said:

How many times have the NG been activated in this country? Don't think some SO personnel has ever been standing by?

And I'd say this is an unprecedented time in history.

Some of you guys need to think more logically...

It won’t happen.

• Like 1

Here's your chance lefties.

Show that intolerance...

Lefties?  Several prominent doctors who are conservative did not want the 'rally' to happen in Tulsa.   ER Physicians, Anesthesiologists, Nurses, and EMT's from Tulsa wrote to the Tulsa World and spoke with local television stations about the hazards with Covid cases increasing.  Dunning-Kruger is in full effect tonight at the BOK.   

"Covid is made up by the drive by media!"

"Only a few will die!"

"Stay home wuss if you think you might catch it!"

But keep thinking it is lefty pinkos who are behind the curtain controlling the outrage. 

• Like 1
Just now, SoBeDad said:

One peaceful "protester" with a ticket and I can't breathe t-shirt arrested.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarrettHaake/status/1274377936511078400

I knew these were coming.

I can tell you for absolute certain, she broke a law. I haven't heard of any Sharpton attendees getting arrested...

You're not quite getting it. People around here (& around the country) are tired of this horse####. It's another way of handlings things with tensions so high instead of invisible security (which doesn't work).

Break a law & there WILL be consequences (as a rule).

• Laughing 1

So a woman about 3 hours ago walked out onto Denver in front of the BOK Center, screamed "I can't stand the hate anymore!" And shot herself dead in the street tonight. This weekend is starting off wonderfully in Tulsa.

The shooting, which reportedly might be self-inflicted, was reported Friday night near Seventh Street and Boulder Avenue, roughly a block south of the area cordoned off around the BOK Center in advance of President Donald Trump's campaign rally     @tulsaworld

1 minute ago, Marmalade said:

So a woman about 3 hours ago walked out onto Denver in front of the BOK Center, screamed "I can't stand the hate anymore!" And shot herself dead in the street tonight. This weekend is starting off wonderfully in Tulsa.

The shooting, which reportedly might be self-inflicted, was reported Friday night near Seventh Street and Boulder Avenue, roughly a block south of the area cordoned off around the BOK Center in advance of President Donald Trump's campaign rally     @tulsaworld

These are the times we live in...

Hate, indeed. Sad.

These idiots who purposefully don't follow directions & try to instigate things are a big part of the problem. Just people looking for attention.

If your kid was going there, would you remind them to follow directions, protest in the proper areas & such? Not play in the street? Sure you would.

It's not rocket science.

• Laughing 2
1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

These idiots who purposefully don't follow directions & try to instigate things are a big part of the problem. Just people looking for attention.

If your kid was going there, would you remind them to follow directions, protest in the proper areas & such? Not play in the street? Sure you would.

It's not rocket science.

Protest in proper areas? 

• Thanks 1

Totally against holding this rally. It's the opposite of leadership, imo.

I sincerely hope people in the future don't look back at this and say "what were they thinking?!" Shades of 1918.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

She’s charged with trespassing, that’s a law. It’s also an absolute bull#### charge.

Well, that's the climate. Much of this climate was created by your "side".

You already knew this was how things were going to be handled here. Like I said, I believe it'll work better than the invisible theme we've seen from other places in regards to stopping rioting (but I won't be surprised if people still riot, sadly).

So this idiot still wanted to make a name for herself for going somewhere she shouldn't.

If you want to get people to notice you, sit in the area with the other protestors. I'm hearing there's plenty of room to both protest & rally.

3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Why would anyone think that is a good thing?

They called in the NG to handle potential problems (that have caused death & destruction in other places).

Exactly what is wrong with that?

Edited by Football Jones

I really can't understand the series of life events that would lead a person to go to a crowded venue during a global pandemic to see this horrific carnival barking liar and cheer him on. I can't imagine being that broken.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Well, that's the climate. Much of this climate was created by your "side".

You already knew this was how things were going to be handled here. Like I said, I believe it'll work better than the invisible theme we've seen from other places in regards to stopping rioting (but I won't be surprised if people still riot, sadly).

So this idiot still wanted to make a name for herself for going somewhere she shouldn't.

If you want to get people to notice you, sit in the area with the other protestors. I'm hearing there's plenty of room to both protest & rally.

Well I deleted my response to you... however on this, actually no I don’t think I’d expected Tulsa PD to arrest protestors. Strange, anti-American behavior.

Just now, Football Jones said:

It's almost as if you guys want no security & want Bubba & Mary Jo to handle things.

What is your reasoning?

I liked your post earlier about the decency of Tulsans, I support that. And I’m fine with a security zone frankly. However people granted access to the zone and especially those attending should have their 1st Amendment rights respected. This is is basic American stuff.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Well I deleted my response to you... however on this, actually no I don’t think I’d expected Tulsa PD to arrest protestors. Strange, anti-American behavior.

Still not quite getting it...

She could've easily stayed there the whole time without being arrested (& still protest).

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I liked your post earlier about the decency of Tulsans, I support that. And I’m fine with a security zone frankly. However people granted access to the zone and especially those attending should have their 1st Amendment rights respected. This is is basic American stuff.

Who's stopping 1A rights?

Just don't break the law. It's real easy, man.