What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (1 Viewer)

It's parked NG humvees and less than a dozen NG men in camo in a background parking lot. I've seen more show of force for a parish parade. 

They're literally not showing themselves, but it's fascinating watching nationalist authoritarian types engage in an anti 3rd Amendment fever dream. Just itching for a "crackdown." Masks off in more than one way.
lol wat?   :lol: . You're losing your mind over this. 

It's parked NG humvees and less than a dozen NG men in camo in a background parking lot. I've seen more show of force for a parish parade. 

They're literally not showing themselves, but it's fascinating watching nationalist authoritarian types engage in an anti 3rd Amendment fever dream. Just itching for a "crackdown." Masks off in more than one way.
Holy cow, dude.

You're not thinking straight...

Imagination way out of control. You do realize this is the first rally in a long time & we're not taking a chance with the President here with the current climate. Too much has been done. It's not projection at this point.

Holy cow, dude. You're not thinking straight... Imagination way out of control. You do realize this is the first rally in a long time & we're not taking a chance with the President here with the current climate. Too much has been done. It's not projection at this point.
I'm commenting on the lack of show of force. So maybe you misread the post. I'm also pointing to what some nationalists would fantasize would happen.

Can't wait to show much of a man I am by not wearing a mask and going to see a serial liar who tells me he cares about me and lets me know my failures in life are the fault of others. Should I wear my bald eagle shorts or my flag shorts?

I'm not sure what to tell you. They'll be used in case of emergency. Would you feel better if they were patrolling the streets?
I'm glad they're not. My city has had to lean on NG to police streets before, not to mention as backup for carnivals and parades. I just find it fascinating there are people actively dreaming of a Jaruzelski moment. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the vid I posted in the canceling thread late last night about a lib who lost his mind.

He canceled himself.

I don't get it. Fascinating.

Good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
FORCE MULTIPLIER

As many as 250 Oklahoma Army National Guard soldiers are being activated to help provide security during President Donald Trump’s campaign rally Saturday in Tulsa, authorities said Wednesday.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the Guardsmen will be used as a “force multiplier” to help secure safety zones around the downtown BOK Center where the rally is to be held.

It's almost as if people here want unchecked protesting (riots, etc.).

This was no surprise if you live here. It's just a different culture.

Looking around what's happened in the US the last few weeks, I'm glad I live where there's law & order.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the Guardsmen will be used as a “force multiplier” to help secure safety zones around the downtown BOK Center where the rally is to be held.
Do you know what this means? Tulsa is expecting 100K people downtown today. It's just extra men.

Users who are viewing this thread