Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Trump coming to Tulsa.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching this is just like watching Ric Flair and the 4 Horseman being interviewed back in the NWA days.  I can’t believe this is what 1/2 of America thinks Presidential leadership looks like. It

You’ve contributed nothing helpful at all in this thread. If you have an actual point or argument to make, make it and be prepared to back it up with some evidence of some sort. And no, saying “Google

Steve Schmidt just called the speech The Emptysburg Address.

17 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's parked NG humvees and less than a dozen NG men in camo in a background parking lot. I've seen more show of force for a parish parade. 

They're literally not showing themselves, but it's fascinating watching nationalist authoritarian types engage in an anti 3rd Amendment fever dream. Just itching for a "crackdown." Masks off in more than one way.

lol wat?  :lol:. You're losing your mind over this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's parked NG humvees and less than a dozen NG men in camo in a background parking lot. I've seen more show of force for a parish parade. 

They're literally not showing themselves, but it's fascinating watching nationalist authoritarian types engage in an anti 3rd Amendment fever dream. Just itching for a "crackdown." Masks off in more than one way.

Holy cow, dude.

You're not thinking straight...

Imagination way out of control. You do realize this is the first rally in a long time & we're not taking a chance with the President here with the current climate. Too much has been done. It's not projection at this point.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Football Jones said:

Holy cow, dude. You're not thinking straight... Imagination way out of control. You do realize this is the first rally in a long time & we're not taking a chance with the President here with the current climate. Too much has been done. It's not projection at this point.

I'm commenting on the lack of show of force. So maybe you misread the post. I'm also pointing to what some nationalists would fantasize would happen.

• Laughing 1

Can't wait to show much of a man I am by not wearing a mask and going to see a serial liar who tells me he cares about me and lets me know my failures in life are the fault of others. Should I wear my bald eagle shorts or my flag shorts?

Just now, McBokonon said:

Can't wait to show much of a man I am by not wearing a mask and going to see a serial liar who tells me he cares about me and lets me know my failures in life are the fault of others. Should I wear my bald eagle shorts or my flag shorts?

:lmao:

Just now, Arsenal of Doom said:

JUST IN - 6 members of the Trump campaign advance staff in Tulsa doing logistics for Trump's rally tested positive for COVID, per @carolelee @kwelkernbc @albamonica @kellyo

https://twitter.com/joshnbcnews/status/1274401799286513672?s=21

Things are going great.

So, a seeding event for the administration itself. Brilliant.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

This guy, Johnny, isn't wearing a mask to the rally because COVID-19 Is a nano-tech bioweapon, so even N95 is useless.

https://mobile.twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/1274383186185924608

Going down the rabbit hole with these folks is fascinating - Fauci is a bioweapons scientist who is funding the Wuhan lab to put HIV in "the Covid19." And the devil's involved too.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

I'm not sure what to tell you. They'll be used in case of emergency. Would you feel better if they were patrolling the streets?

I'm glad they're not. My city has had to lean on NG to police streets before, not to mention as backup for carnivals and parades. I just find it fascinating there are people actively dreaming of a Jaruzelski moment. 

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
5 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Going down the rabbit hole with these folks is fascinating - Fauci is a bioweapons scientists who is funding the Wuhan lab to put HIV in "the Covid19." And the devil's involved too.

You've lost your damn mind over this. Trump lives in your head. :lol:

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Arsenal of Doom said:

JUST IN - 6 members of the Trump campaign advance staff in Tulsa doing logistics for Trump's rally tested positive for COVID, per @carolelee @kwelkernbc @albamonica @kellyo

Things are going great.

OMG WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING???

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, the moops said:

Do you walk around laughing at people all day long? You sure do seem to have a strange sense of humor

People raging about Trump all day long is hilarious, it's great entertainment.  :thumbup:. Watch out for rabbit holes! lol

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's a live periscope of the area outside the Rally Autonomous Zone, it's been peaceful so far, no show of "troops".

That could be my neighbor.

He's just doing his job & protecting his community.

Edited by Football Jones
3 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

Check out the vid I posted in the canceling thread late last night about a lib who lost his mind.

He canceled himself.

I don't get it. Fascinating.

Good stuff.

That dude has serious issues, no doubt. 

• Thanks 1

FORCE MULTIPLIER

As many as 250 Oklahoma Army National Guard soldiers are being activated to help provide security during President Donald Trump’s campaign rally Saturday in Tulsa, authorities said Wednesday.

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the Guardsmen will be used as a “force multiplier” to help secure safety zones around the downtown BOK Center where the rally is to be held.

Just now, tonydead said:

Tulsa Police Chief Wendell Franklin said the Guardsmen will be used as a “force multiplier” to help secure safety zones around the downtown BOK Center where the rally is to be held.

Do you know what this means? Tulsa is expecting 100K people downtown today. It's just extra men.

20 minutes ago, Arsenal of Doom said:

Things are going great.

Coughstock! :towelwave: 

• Laughing 2
10 minutes ago, tonydead said:

People raging about Trump all day long is hilarious,

It's cute how some people think it takes all day to type passing observations. How long does it take you to think stuff? My God you must be overwhelmed.

• Laughing 1
Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I mean, things are peaceful, it's like a street fair, the people are fine - sometimes nutty but fine - we don't need "show of force" is what Trumpists should be going for here.

Things are fine now but it’s so early.  

Just now, tonydead said:

FORCE MULTIPLIER 

Right like police "force". It means extra men are needed and do things that allows police to slacken up and not get overburdened. We've used NG here for that purpose during covid19, street patrol, and carnival. It doesn't mean "show of force."