What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump coming to Tulsa. (2 Viewers)

You know what I said.

I said Hillary is either for after-birth abortion or late-term abortion. I found out where even Dems admit it's the latter.

Gonna keep digging. This will be like the gender identity thing if we don't stop it. Goes from how you identify to let's make males & females race each other in real sporting events. It's called not having any brakes.
After birth abortion is not a thing. If it is, it's called murder, or more specifically, it's infanticide. Side note, moving goalposts again with that last paragraph, huh? Keep digging, and maybe actually provide links to support whatever you're claiming, because right now it feels as though there's no evidence backing you.

After birth abortion is not a thing. If it is, it's called murder, or more specifically, it's infanticide. Side note, moving goalposts again with that last paragraph, huh? Keep digging, and maybe actually provide links to support whatever you're claiming, because right now it feels as though there's no evidence backing you.
Well, Hillary is already toast for late-term abortion (even the Dems are admitting it). She's still a powerful influence so it's critical people know.

Having missed most of the speech last night I wasn’t aware of this tidbit: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/503756-trump-refers-to-coronavirus-as-kung-flu-during-tulsa-rally?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

Earlier this year there were reports that administration officials used the term “Kung flu”. But then the White House vehemently denied it, angrily saying that it would NEVER subscribe to such a racist phrase (their words) and that the whole thing was fake news. And now Trump deliberately, casually throws out the phrase at his rally. 

I’m not sure my contempt for President Trump could be any lower than it is right now. 

Well, Hillary is already toast for late-term abortion (even the Dems are admitting it). She's still a powerful influence so it's critical people know.
Why are we even talking about her? She's not the candidate, and she won't be the candidate. Joe Biden is Trump's opponent, and if Trump doesn't figure out he isn't still running against Hillary, he'll lose badly.

>>Andrew Little, the Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, confirmed to Forbes on Sunday that a tally taken by the fire marshal clocked the turnout at just under 6,200 people, far fewer attendees than the campaign expected.<<

Forbes.

- Less than 1/3rd full arena after promising a million adherents. I think Parscale is stashing bitcoin.

Yeah, there is a huge thread about abortion.  Look through it.  

Or you could start on and conveniently not go back to it like your other one.  ;)
I think we need to discuss it further.

Unfortunately, we have to consider how much of a puppet Biden would be to the left.

They've already proven they have no brakes...

Well, thank you, Tim.

That makes my job easier.

So no thread then? Off-limits?

Haha.
If you want to discuss what I wrote have at it. 

I think Trump brought up that issue last night because there’s some evidence that his support among the religious right is starting to erode. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to discuss what I wrote have at it. 

I think Trump brought up that issue last night because there’s some evidence that his support among the religious right is starting to erode. I strongly doubt Trump cares at all about abortions, late term or otherwise. It’s pretty likely he’s paid for a few. 
Paid for some abortions, eh?

Haha.

Besides, abortion is just one of many things that need to be inspected.

I'll try to get to them as I get time. It's what this forum is for.

>>Andrew Little, the Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, confirmed to Forbes on Sunday that a tally taken by the fire marshal clocked the turnout at just under 6,200 people, far fewer attendees than the campaign expected.<<

Forbes.

- Less than 1/3rd full arena after promising a million adherents. I think Parscale is stashing bitcoin.
I have a feeling this is going to be like when Trump got booed at the World Series and went on a several week tour to find a crowd that would sufficiently cheer him. I’m sure they are already trying to figure out where to go for the next rally, and will keep doing it until they produce a large enough crowd to assuage his ego. 

Its interesting that you know all this for sure, but are new to politics, and new to these concepts of abortion.  

So if you have been voting, what were you basing your vote on? 
Yep, didn't know #### a couple months ago.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to learn things if you're interested.

I wish I could give you a better answer. It really just takes google searches.

All I can say right now is Hillary is either for after-birth abortion or late-stage abortion, at best. Why is that important? She may not be POTUS, but you know there's a whole bunch of people with the same views.

What will Biden do if he becomes POTUS? Dude has flip-flopped on abortion numerous times, no doubt to whatever group was hounding him.

This is a huge concern. One of a hundred I have about this country.
For what it’s worth, Trump, by his own admission, has flip-flopped on abortion. 

I have a feeling this is going to be like when Trump got booed at the World Series and went on a several week tour to find a crowd that would sufficiently cheer him. I’m sure they are already trying to figure out where to go for the next rally, and will keep doing it until they produce a large enough crowd to assuage his ego. 

Arizona is next reportedly. But I wonder if they might cancel the Farewell Tour at this point. It’s a pretty big embarrassment. 

Arizona is next reportedly. But I wonder if they might cancel the Farewell Tour at this point. It’s a pretty big embarrassment. 
It’s a traveling contagion carnival.

Btw does the campaign pay OK & Tulsa for all the extra police & NG coverage and extra security?

They’ve got to take it outside. People will come if it’s not indoors. Trump must hold rallies to keep his mojo flowing. He wants to portray Biden as weak, old, scared while Trump is out headlining. They won’t cancel, in fact I could see him increase the number of planned rallies. He loves them and, I suspect, he doesn’t love governing. 

Users who are viewing this thread