What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

:clap:  got a big package from Cincy!

I'm looking forward to unpacking :excited:

Note - I grew up hating Ohio (Michigan guy) but really like Cincy a lot, recruited from the law school there for a year.
Nice to see it get there so quick.  I'll send a quick note via PM when you get a chance to open.  Hope its all in good condition.  

I have cousins in Michigan, so I like it up there.  I do hate Ohio State ever since that farce national championship.  I was living in FL at the time.

@Caesar rocked it! 

The Reds swag is on my bookcase, might take to work when we go back to the office but I like it in the room here.

The beers look great! Thanks for sending two of the smores stout, that looks especially tasty. The rest look great too. I'll probably crack open one of the Majors tonight.

The shirts are perfect, good texture and color. 

The sauce looks tasty, there's steak in the fridge it will go well on. Will have to get some ribs for the smoker and pulled pork. 

Not sure if I'm doing this right

@Caesar rocked it! 

The Reds swag is on my bookcase, might take to work when we go back to the office but I like it in the room here.

The beers look great! Thanks for sending two of the smores stout, that looks especially tasty. The rest look great too. I'll probably crack open one of the Majors tonight.

The sauce looks tasty, there's steak in the fridge it will go well on. Will have to get some ribs for the smoker and pulled pork. 

I can do this public.  Everyone can see the pics, right?  

Noticed you frequented the Marvel thread, so that particular bobble head seemed appropriate.  BBQ sauce is a local favorite, and I worked at the plant that made it before working for the Reds.  

I figured you would like those colors, being retired Army.  Just for fun, I was going to throw in a McDonalds Ribbon (national defense ribbon) or a Navy/Army thing since I'm retired Navy, but wanted to get it out Saturday. 

I am going to crack one of the S'mores Stouts tonight.  I like stouts myself.  I did like the Major.  It also seemed fitting.  That brewery is between my two houses, and I never knew it was even there until this exchange, so I got a nice place to relax, get a good beer, and play some darts if I want.

I personally preferred the Rhinegeist Wiffle to the Sonder.  Belgian wheats are my personal favorite.  I've not had the other two from Rhinegeist (a pretty popular place here), so you will have to let me know how they are.

Enjoy it, GB.  (sorry I couldn't figure out how to send RLFTF shares)  :lmao:

Package sent to VA today - keep your eyes open if you live in them thar parts!

I did not include a note, but I will post here once it arrives.

🤔 I don't know that I've ever heard this phrase to describe an area of the US. Rocky mountains?
I hate myself for saying it.  I was going to just put central US, but thought people would berate me for it.  That being said, it must have worked... package headed to very near the Rockies.

Going to be a tad tardy with my shipment. Going away next week and I'm hoping to score something. Tough sledding so far. Have a decent supply so far, but not FBG worthy. I'm trying, but feel free to shame me now. 

Going to be a tad tardy with my shipment. Going away next week and I'm hoping to score something. Tough sledding so far. Have a decent supply so far, but not FBG worthy. I'm trying, but feel free to shame me now. 
For shame, Sir.  For shame.

Thanks for letting us know. 

Now move your ###!!!

@Caesar rocked it! 

Major League, love the colors on those shirts, kinda brown and camper/outdoor green, they're perfect. They could be 10 years old or brand new. The sauce looks awesome and the beer medley looks fit for a vinyl party and relaxing music, whatever floats your boat. Nice job and nice pics!

Keerock said:
Big Blue Wrecking Crew said:
Just got notice that package has been delivered to the front door/porch. Hope you enjoy!
Indeed it was!!!  Masterful packing job and awesome haul!  I'll post pic soon.  Thanks GB!
Awesome package from @Big Blue Wrecking Crew!

• The Beers - Nice selection of brews from two Jersey Shore breweries.  I will not be trying the salted clams & lemongrass variety as I'm allergic to shellfish.  My son is looking forward to it though. 
  • The Shirts (back) - LOVE these!  The shirts are the real reason I enjoy this group... these will be immediately heavy in the rotation!
Thanks GB!!

Awesome package from @Big Blue Wrecking Crew!

• The Beers - Nice selection of brews from two Jersey Shore breweries.  I will not be trying the salted clams & lemongrass variety as I'm allergic to shellfish.  My son is looking forward to it though. 
  • The Shirts (back) - LOVE these!  The shirts are the real reason I enjoy this group... these will be immediately heavy in the rotation!
Thanks GB!!
Glad you are enjoying... :banned:

Caesar said:
.  I did like the Major.  It also seemed fitting.  That brewery is between my two houses, and I never knew it was even there until this exchange, so I got a nice place to relax, get a good beer, and play some darts if I want.
:banned:  https://flic.kr/p/2jA7RXt

Drinking the major now.. I'm a fan. Pils can sometimes be too light and flavorless (although, admittedly this happens more with American pilsners than German). That's definitely not the case here. Not overpowering by any stretch, just the right combination of spice and a golden biscuit. Tastes like a real beer done right. 

👍🏽👍🏻

simsarge said:
 If their are purple hairs involved and it rhymes with schmativa....I hope I am the lucky late recipient...I jest in case I am not, and want my stalkee to know I am comfortably grateful for all kindness...and I if am on the wrong tangent lol...

enjoy bubba

@Big Blue Wrecking Crew  read note first
Had a real #### day yesterday, so waited to open my bounty until this morning. All I can say is ...BLOWN AWAY!!!

Master pack job (everything made it in tact) along with a great note describing all content, which is a generous amount.

Crazy day ahead but promise to get pics up as soon as able.

Drunken knight - well done!

Starting to wonder if the package I sent decided to spill some of it's contents.  I sent it through USPS the afternoon of 19 Aug (Wednesday).  The postman said it should be 3 days or less, but it took 3 days just to arrive at it's first destination, which was the Springfield, Massachusetts network distribution center.  The USPS tracking website then says the package was sent on out on the 22nd (Saturday), but returned to the same location on the 24th (Monday).  As of yesterday, it says it's in transit to the next facility, but no updates today.

I updated the spreadsheet, but did not divulge my stalkee's name.  Fingers crossed hoping to see something other than Springfield MA when I check on it later on this evening or tomorrow.

@Keerock!!

I've had stalkers from Michigan a couple of times now and each time they hook you UP. Kee knocked it out of the park! Beers, ginger ale, and chocolate are all in the fridge - can't wait to try 'em. Love the shirts - all going into my rotation. Especially the Keerock Tavern. Who knew? 😅 Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/189905566@N03/albums/72157715654353127

Thanks so much, man! ETA - much love from the West Central US.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Keerock!!

I've had stalkers from Michigan a couple of times now and each time they hook you UP. Kee knocked it out of the park! Beers, ginger ale, and chocolate are all in the fridge - can't wait to try 'em. Love the shirts - all going into my rotation. Especially the Keerock Tavern. Who knew? 😅 Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/189905566@N03/albums/72157715654353127

Sanders & Vernors. Pure Michigan. 

@Keerock!!

Love ✋

Sanders & Vernors. Pure Michigan. 
🤩 

Vanilla ice cream in Vernors - Boston cooler (although it should be a Detroit cooler 🤔 ) gotta do it.

If you live near Sewell, be on the lookout.  Your package should be arriving today.

ETA:  I updated the spreadsheet to include who my stalkee is, as he should be getting the package shortly.

I just noticed that this thread title starts with four asterisks and ends with three.  I believe three is the accepted standard around here.
You just got me looking closely at everything now.  Under everyone's avatar is the word "Members", but why do you have a period after it?  And more important, how do I get one?

You just got me looking closely at everything now.  Under everyone's avatar is the word "Members", but why do you have a period after it?  And more important, how do I get one?
Edit:  My mistake. Confused

:lmao:

My mom is from Michigan.  When I was sick as a kid, she would have me drink Vernors to help with an upset tummy.  Now, it just reminds me of throwing up.

I will enjoy another Major tonight.  I really REALLY like that beer.  
Same. Funny though, it gives me the (obviously incorrect) feeling that I'm doing something healthy. Which makes it a positive experience. 

Made a few stops today and was able to secure some items.  Really hard finding anyone that has T Shirts. Many have not re-ordered during Covid.  Two more stops to make and then I can send it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread