What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

If there are any here who are open to wine or hard cider (no, not the freaking Woodchuck type stuff but the artisanal, real stuff), please post.  I don't want to give away whom I have, but I'd love to be able to send local wine or cider directly from the growers rather than risking beer through the mail.  On the cider front, we have two of the best, award winners near me:  Alpenfire and Finnriver.  For wines there's a billion great ones here.
Missed this one.  Just in case...  Love real cider (not the cheesy Woodchuck, as you put it).

UPS says it was left at the door today...
:excited:  

AAABatteries regrets he cannot be here for the momentous occassion to revel in the wonderful gifts and tidings that MOP disposed upon him.  He did ask me to pass this message along though:

"MOP - you are the man!  Thanks for the awesome package - can't wait to drink the beer and will be sporting the t-shirts this weekend!"

He also passed along this link.

MOP hooked me up!

ETA - doh!  Forgot to tag @Ministry of Pain

Last edited by a moderator:
:excited:  

AAABatteries regrets he cannot be here for the momentous occassion to revel in the wonderful gifts and tidings that MOP disposed upon him.  He did ask me to pass this message along though:

"MOP - you are the man!  Thanks for the awesome package - can't wait to drink the beer and will be sporting the t-shirts this weekend!"

He also passed along this link.

MOP hooked me up!

ETA - doh!  Forgot to tag @Ministry of Pain
:lmao:

The mask picture for anyone that might miss the Palm Beach County logo he is sporting there and able to show his face simultaneously 👍   

TY AAA, wherever you are. 

Had a long day of graduation open houses. Just got home to a package on my doorstep. My daughter's open house is tomorrow so my kitchen is a buzzsaw of activity. I made everyone stop and watch me open my package. @ffweasel did a fantastic job! The shirts are badass and great colors. Can't wait to try the BBQ sauces and the beer is chilling right now. 

Ironically, @ffweasel is who my package is going to lol. I have one my t-shirt to grab and it's complete. I love this tradition and have a ton of t-shirts still in my regular rotation as I've been in it since the start. These new ones will be worn regularly.

Beer

Sauces

T-shirt 1

T-shirt 2

T-shirt 3

Because I've been in from the beginning, my daughters and wife all know what this is and they kid me about it. They all loved the shirts too.

Had a long day of graduation open houses. Just got home to a package on my doorstep. My daughter's open house is tomorrow so my kitchen is a buzzsaw of activity. I made everyone stop and watch me open my package. @ffweasel did a fantastic job! The shirts are badass and great colors. Can't wait to try the BBQ sauces and the beer is chilling right now. 

Ironically, @ffweasel is who my package is going to lol. I have one my t-shirt to grab and it's complete. I love this tradition and have a ton of t-shirts still in my regular rotation as I've been in it since the start. These new ones will be worn regularly.

Beer

Sauces

T-shirt 1

T-shirt 2

T-shirt 3

Because I've been in from the beginning, my daughter's and wife all know what this is and they kid me about it. They all loved the shirts too.
Ohhh, T-shirt #1 is especially sweet!

Beer

Sauces

T-shirt 1

T-shirt 2

T-shirt 3

Because I've been in from the beginning, my daughter's and wife all know what this is and they kid me about it. They all loved the shirts too.
Glad you liked the stuff and that it got there this year without damages! I used whatever I had to secure everything. And as I said in the note, the Whataburger shirt was just for fun. lol 

However you want to slice it, this little exchange has really warmed me up and I am working on sending out some other care packages to family members who I think could use a little lift right now. It's such a wonderful thing to put something thoughtful or wanted into the mail and surprise someone. 

-My brother sent me a picture of him sporting a Star Wars retro type hat and I know he has a big vinyl collection and record player. Working on sending him John Williams and the London Symphony original soundtrack for Star Wars, he stopped drinking in January so sending beer might actually be mean but I can fill it up with other things. 

-I had not been drinking much craft beer in the last 6-12 months, finding some new brews I like. When I grabbed the ones for the exchange, i grabbed a few new ones to try myself, yummy!

I believe I have purchased everything at this point - I should have it all boxed up and shipped in the next few days.

I received my T-shirt exchange package from Chet.  Wow, he killed it.  3 awesome T-shirts, a sixer of Zombie Dust from Three Floyds Brewing's in Munster, IN., and a bottle each of Gin and Single Barrel Whiskey from Koval Distillery in Chicago.  There was also a little something extra included that was way above anything I expected.  Thank you very much.  I will try and get pictures up later.  Thanks, Chet!!!!

This is my first year participating.  I will definitely do so again!!!

I received my T-shirt exchange package from Chet.  Wow, he killed it.  3 awesome T-shirts, a sixer of Zombie Dust from Three Floyds Brewing's in Munster, IN., and a bottle each of Gin and Single Barrel Whiskey from Koval Distillery in Chicago.  There was also a little something extra included that was way above anything I expected.  Thank you very much.  I will try and get pictures up later.  Thanks, Chet!!!!

This is my first year participating.  I will definitely do so again!!!
100,000 shares of CYDY?

He deserves a hug.

My box is going out tomorrow if all goes as planned.  

To my stalker, I will be leaving town for about a month on Aug 19.  No problem if I don't get it by then but I won't be able to post and comment until mid-September at the earliest.  I may stay in Canada until the end of October.
Even thought the package is ready I'm sorry to say my quarantine while I wait for COVID results will keep me from getting this out in time.  Sorry GB.  The real sad part for you is I'm going to have to drink all the supplementals because they are better fresh.  

Let me know when you are back stateside and I'll get it out to you.  

He deserves a hug.

My box is going out tomorrow if all goes as planned.  

To my stalker, I will be leaving town for about a month on Aug 19.  No problem if I don't get it by then but I won't be able to post and comment until mid-September at the earliest.  I may stay in Canada until the end of October.
Ruh ro. Chet is fleeing the country!

This is like Christmas. It's fun to see others open their gifts🎄🎁🎅🏾
I opened - and subsequently drank - one of the beers you sent on Thursday night, forgot to let ya know.  It was tasty.  Will have the other 2 probably this weekend!

I got a package today that I wasn’t expecting!  :excited:

Turned out to be an exterior material sample binder for a hospital project I’m working on.  :kicksrock:

One t-shirt I wanted was not available in the right size, but the place told me they'd send it to me when it was in stock, which was supposed to be last week.  No indication that anything has been shipped yet.  :kicksrock:  By the end of this week, I'll probably give up and send the rest of the loot to my victim.

krista4 said:
One t-shirt I wanted was not available in the right size, but the place told me they'd send it to me when it was in stock, which was supposed to be last week.  No indication that anything has been shipped yet.  :kicksrock:  By the end of this week, I'll probably give up and send the rest of the loot to my victim.
I also gave up.  I wanted a very specific color t-shirt from a brewery, because it's pretty much their signature color, but ended up with a basic grey.  

Just finished taping up my box and will be mailing it out tomorrow.  I may have went overboard with the packing material, but just wanted to make sure things didn't get damaged en route.  I will update the spreadsheet with tracking information once I have it.  Hope my stalkee likes it!
did you send mystic pizza?

did you send mystic pizza?
Funny you should ask.  No pizza, but a few trinkets.  I've known the owner since elementary school, and his parents owned it when we grew up.  Hate to say it, but the pizza blows chunks.  The family is Greek, and they make a mean eggplant parmesan though.  As for the movie Mystic Pizza that came out in 1988, most of the extras in the film are kids I grew up with, and one even had a speaking part.

Funny you should ask.  No pizza, but a few trinkets.  I've known the owner since elementary school, and his parents owned it when we grew up.  Hate to say it, but the pizza blows chunks.  The family is Greek, and they make a mean eggplant parmesan though.  As for the movie Mystic Pizza that came out in 1988, most of the extras in the film are kids I grew up with, and one even had a speaking part.
It was just on the other day.  liked it when it came out....  I don't think it aged well

It was just on the other day.  liked it when it came out....  I don't think it aged well
Yeah, Mystic will forever be known now as that place where Mystic Pizza is.  Its a cute little touristy town I grew up in.  While the tourists are standing outside Mystic Pizza taking their pictures, the locals are about a mile away, eating Angie's Pizza.  It's also a Greek owned place, and their food rules.  My wife and I would gladly be daily tour guides for anyone wanting to visit southeastern CT.

Per UPS, package has been delivered.  I owe one more shirt, when they get the right size in stock.  Hope everything is intact.

Mailed out package today.  Updated spreadsheet, but chose to leave off who I sent it to.  Postal worker said it should arrive in 3 days, but maybe 2.  Postal worker never even asked what was in the box, so I did not have to lie and say there was no liquid.

Great job by lots of people so far!

The end of the month is approaching. Please let me know if you are going to miss the deadline. We’d like everyone to have their package sent by the end of this month.

Now get shopping!

Rich Conway said:
Per UPS, package has been delivered.  I owe one more shirt, when they get the right size in stock.  Hope everything is intact.
I double checked my area because there is a House with almost the same address as mine, things notoriously get dumped there when the GPS fails the drivers. There was nothing there thankfully, and I bet you are not my stalkee either. 

The anticipation is brewing. 

Users who are viewing this thread