What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 FBG T-shirt Exchange - COMPLETED - ALL PACKAGES SENT!*** (1 Viewer)

Nick Vermeil said:
Quite a spicy package receive from @nirad3! Thanks GB!  All arrived intact.  Will dust off the pic hosting password and get some shots up tomorrow. 

Much appreciated!
@Nick Vermeil - Glad to hear my packing skills were up to par.  Hopefully selection of goodies is equally as good for you!

@Nick Vermeil - Glad to hear my packing skills were up to par.  Hopefully selection of goodies is equally as good for you!
It was a package full of goodies from nirad3!

Shirt 1 Back and two bottles of sauce straight from FBG @Hot Sauce Guy

Shirt 2 Back

Shirt 3 This is going to be my new favorite everyday T.  

There is some beer to wash down the sauce, and of course a bottle opener, a cozy and coaster to complete the set.  

My two boys and particularly my wife will appreciate the Bad Dad Jokes.

Thanks again nirad3!  The beer should be cold when I get home tonight.  

* links fixed. neat board.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a package full of goodies from nirad3!

Shirt 1 Back and two bottles of sauce straight from FBG @Hot Sauce Guy

Shirt 2 Back

Shirt 3 This is going to be my new favorite everyday T.  

There is some beer to wash down the sauce, and of course a bottle opener, a cozy and coaster to complete the set.  

My two boys and particularly my wife will appreciate the Bad Dad Jokes.

Thanks again nirad3!  The beer should be cold when I get home tonight.  

* links fixed. neat board.
:lol:  I just realized the Dad Joke thing is a calendar.  Oh well, still got a few months left in this crazy year and I'm sure you can go back and get some doozies.  

Glad everything got there unscathed and hope you enjoy!

Oh and @simsarge will recognize the coozie and coaster.  :oldunsure:   Thought it would be interesting to pass those on as I have literally 100s of coasters and coozies. 

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:  I just realized the Dad Joke thing is a calendar.  Oh well, still got a few months left in this crazy year and I'm sure you can go back and get some doozies.  

Glad everything got there unscathed a Pnd hope you enjoy!

Oh and @simsarge will recognize the coozie and coaster.  :oldunsure:   Thought it would be interesting to pass those on as I have literally 100s of coasters and coozies. 
:hifive:   pay it forward!

So I am leaving the country tomorrow probably for 6-8 weeks.  I just want to ensure that whoever has me is aware of that--perfectly happy to wait until I get back to send it.  Thx

krista4 said:
Package sent to NY!  Spreadsheet updated.  The UPS lady did not inspire confidence, so fingers crossed.
Kinda hard to write "FRAGILE - BEER" on it.  I just hope the beer I sent doesn't explode.  I did put each one in it's own ziplock.  I also sent a few things made of glass, but the postman didn't ask what was in the box, so I kept my mouth shut.

chet said:
So I am leaving the country tomorrow probably for 6-8 weeks.  I just want to ensure that whoever has me is aware of that--perfectly happy to wait until I get back to send it.  Thx
Doh!  You said you were leaving the 19th! I have your package but intentionally didn't send.  Will hold till you get back GB.  

Got my package in from @Rich Conway and he absolutely knocked it out of the park! 3 awesome shirts to add to my collection, and some absolutely delicious beer.  I've never been an IPA guy, but these were fantastic.  They may or may not be all gone already... The Super Mantis Double Indian Pale Ale was probably my favorite.  I definitely have to start trying more of these Double IPAs, they weren't at all what I expected when I think of a Pale Ale (none of that grassy/bitter aftertaste).

https://imgur.com/OLi8uN9

Also, I got a Two Roads shirt from here a few years back, I think from @Deepster?, so really excited to add another Two Roads to the rotation (I now have the two-tone green and the road to ruins shirt).  Going to have a hard time convincing people I'm not from CT... :D   And my boys absolutely love the Wire Mill shirt, they think it's the funniest shirt in the world.  Good stuff man, thanks again @Rich Conway

I double checked my area because there is a House with almost the same address as mine, things notoriously get dumped there when the GPS fails the drivers. There was nothing there thankfully, and I bet you are not my stalkee either. 

The anticipation is brewing. 
Nope, this one was mine! I just got caught up in a hectic time that I didn't get to post right away.  

I’m an idiot - taped up the box without a note  :doh:
I'm in a complete panic now because I allowed UPS to repack my stuff.  I wasn't happy with how I had it, and when the woman said they would do it, I let her.  But I left the stuff just in a big pile, and I'm not confident they'll get it all in properly, remember to put the note in (which is necessary for mine!), etc.  :(  

I'm in a complete panic now because I allowed UPS to repack my stuff.  I wasn't happy with how I had it, and when the woman said they would do it, I let her.  But I left the stuff just in a big pile, and I'm not confident they'll get it all in properly, remember to put the note in (which is necessary for mine!), etc.  :(  
I just hope my tasteful “selfies” don’t get ruined.

rookies....

Finally able to take the time to get pics of everything and post my massive haul from Cheeseypoof - dude absolutely slayed it!!! 

Six shirts, twelve beers, and a breakdown note of all the beers... Yeah, I'd say he did ok LOL. 

The Haul

Cheesey, you are the bomb, can't thank you enough! I love the shirts and will be cracking some brews tonight  :thumbup: :banned: :tebow: :clap:

Finally able to take the time to get pics of everything and post my massive haul from Cheeseypoof - dude absolutely slayed it!!! 

Six shirts, twelve beers, and a breakdown note of all the beers... Yeah, I'd say he did ok LOL. 

The Haul

Cheesey, you are the bomb, can't thank you enough! I love the shirts and will be cracking some brews tonight  :thumbup: :banned: :tebow: :clap:
Must be signed in to view link...... ??

The Haul

Holy crap!

Also, I got a Two Roads shirt from here a few years back, I think from @Deepster?, so really excited to add another Two Roads to the rotation (I now have the two-tone green and the road to ruins shirt).  Going to have a hard time convincing people I'm not from CT... :D  @Rich Conway
That was from me, Spin. Glad I scored there.  This exchange is really a cool thing. 

Not completely necessary, but it’s nice to hear some background info on shirts or whatever else was included. 
No real story.  2 of the shirts were from my favorite NJ brewery, Cape May Brewing.  A shirt from a craft distillery, Nauti spirits, near CMB.  A shirt from 2 other South Jersey breweries, Tonewood and Double Nickel, recommended by coworkers.  The final shirt was from a craft brewery next town over.

Included 3 beers from Cape May brewing, and 2 each from Tonewood and Double Nickel.  The other beer was part of a single can mix and match of beer from other NJ and one PA brewery.  I can post my beer write up if people are really interested. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’m an idiot - taped up the box without a note  :doh:
I just PM'd my stalkee.

The Haul

Wow, this thing has jumped the shark into next level. Nice haul

we shipped my FIL's, tiffany lamp, across the country, that they packed.  arrived unscathed.

My package was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the tracking shows it's still in transit.  Hang in there, stalkee, whoever you are.

The Haul

Powder Daze and Double Nickel were my two favs but all 6 shorts are awesome. What a haul, nice job @cheeseypoof

So much for 3 days or less shipping.  It's been 5 days and my package sits in Massachusetts.  Be patient, stalkee.

Users who are viewing this thread