What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Constipated woman loses 10 years of memories after trying to poop (1 Viewer)

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
Whoops!

According to China Times, her son claims his mother had been constipated for more than two weeks and became "very uncomfortable".

She came out of the bathroom displaying signs of amnesia after reportedly straining too hard.

According to her son, the woman could not remember anything that happened in her life in the last 10 years.

Her family took her to the hospital where a brain scan showed nothing abnormal with her brain function.

She reportedly regained her memory after eight hours, and had no recollection of not remembering those things just earlier in the day.
New thread; things that only happen in China?

Last time I ate White Castle I definitely felt like I expelled part of my hippocampus about 20 mins later, so this is plausible. 

Longest time I was ever constipated was 4 days right after I moved into my college dorm. First time away from home had my bowels SHOOK.

I keep coming back to this thread, hoping to come up with a funny one liner, but I just can't seem to get anything out.

Users who are viewing this thread