Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

If the data isn’t out this week then it’s not good. They will wait for the severe hoping it’s better and bury the mild

I'd give them until opening on Tuesday of next week before worrying too much.

Hard to believe it is released tomorrow if NP passed an opportunity to tease it.  Means Friday is likely in play but unlikely for the same reason.  I'd guess Monday morning at earliest, and if we haven't received an update by opening on Tuesday about its release or contents, I'll start worrying.  Until then, still no reason to doubt the science.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

8 minutes ago, adonis said:

I'd give them until opening on Tuesday of next week before worrying too much.

Hard to believe it is released tomorrow if NP passed an opportunity to tease it.  Means Friday is likely in play but unlikely for the same reason.  I'd guess Monday morning at earliest, and if we haven't received an update by opening on Tuesday about its release or contents, I'll start worrying.  Until then, still no reason to doubt the science.

I agree with this timeline.  I think it's unlikely we see it this week.  I don't think they could hold onto it long enough to wait for the peak at the severe trial.  I think we wont get word of that until the first week of August.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chaz McNulty said:

I agree with this timeline.  I think it's unlikely we see it this week.  I don't think they could hold onto it long enough to wait for the peak at the severe trial.  I think we wont get word of that until the first week of August.

My expectations are next week as well. What I really want to see is the endpoint data for severe/critical... Anything deemed statistically significant and I think you start looking for approvals quickly. Might need more data than 150 patients though, so I’d anchor expectations a little lower and wait for this one to finish, hopefully by the end of summer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I sold all this morning and was able to average back in at a lower price.  I plan to use the next couple of days to see how low I can get my average share price and by EOD Friday to be fully loaded, and then sit tight over the weekend and see what next week brings.  If Monday comes and no data by open, I may try to sell some and get cost down even more before buying back in before end of day.  Basically each day after tomorrow I'll do my best to be at my desired stock ownership level before the close, and use the day to find opportunities to move the average price down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, adonis said:

I sold all this morning and was able to average back in at a lower price.  I plan to use the next couple of days to see how low I can get my average share price and by EOD Friday to be fully loaded, and then sit tight over the weekend and see what next week brings.  If Monday comes and no data by open, I may try to sell some and get cost down even more before buying back in before end of day.  Basically each day after tomorrow I'll do my best to be at my desired stock ownership level before the close, and use the day to find opportunities to move the average price down.

Are you planning on playing the first 3 minute surge to sell and then just waiting for the right price to buy?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Are you planning on playing the first 3 minute surge to sell and then just waiting for the right price to buy?

First off, trust everyone else's strategy more than mine as I'm an inexperienced trader who has typically only bought and held for years companies I believe in.  My change in strategy here is that this is a company whose product I believe in (management still has to prove itself) but I had bought in at a higher average cost than most, but got it down to mid 5's and sold this morning for a profit.  I'm treating that profit as a tool to help reduce my average share price. I'll try it tomorrow and if I have luck and no reports are released, I'll try again Friday.  Expecting low volume and some moderate swings and maybe a short attack or two, and if those happen i'll try to take advantage of them.  If anyone thinks this is a stupid strategy, please tell me...again, new to this so just winging it but if I end up with stocks I can't sell for profit and lower cost intra-day, I have no problem sitting tight and holding them so I figure the risk of this is low...major risk is missing out on lower prices as the price rapidly increases with news breaking.

However, what I've been seeing after watching the stock closely for weeks now is a lot of activity in the first 30 minutes, high volume, and then most of the middle of the day a slight up and down around the VWAP punctuated by some short attempts to drive price down (i define short attacks as a rapid increase in volume and stair stepped downward price trends out of proportion to the average fluctuations).  If I see that, I'll try to capitalize on it to buy more.

So my specific strategy is to see what my average cost is today, and set a stop limit for tomorrow where I sell just above my average (which is below the closing price).  So if it opens at today's closing price and goes down, likely my sells will trigger and i'll be at 0 shares, and will have to use the day to regain position, hopefully at a lower average price.  If the opening moves up moderately, I may end up selling all of them once it reaches a 10% gain, and then use that profit to help lower my average (overall) cost if I have to buy back in at a slightly higher average price than when I sold, but with previous profits made from selling to help lower the average cost.

So assuming for example I have 10k shares at average of 5.50 based on what I paid for them today.  I'll set my limit at 5.53 in the morning and if it hits, I sell them all for a 3 cent per share gain and look for an opportunity to buy back lower than 5.50 from there.  I'll also set some limit buys below 5.50 just in case there's a rapid fall and I'm not fast enough to catch them, maybe at 0.1 price increments for 1k shares each, or similar, but not for the whole 10k balance.  Will likely use the past couple weeks as a guide to what the low level I would expect a drop to go to, and set that as my lower limit so that if it hits, i'll have filled back up the whole 10k of shares I want to hold.

Not sure this makes sense to anyone else, but to me I don't have the active trade accounts others have where buying and selling is the click of a button so i have to be a bit more methodical.  If anyone sees mistakes in the thinking here, let me know!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously think I'm bailing. The list of things these dimwits have been promising "soon" just goes on and on. Now we are a month out from anything? :lol: 

NP needs to go back to teaching middle school 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, [icon] said:

6 weeks to analyze their unblinded data? :lol: 

What a clown show 

It will be unblinded next week.  He said it typically takes 6 weeks from unblinding to get the data out.  But that they are going at hyper speed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13063-016-1465-3

 

To understand the proposal, it is helpful to outline the sequence of steps after the last patient is enrolled. After completion of enrollment, patients are followed until their last visit. Before and after completion of enrollment, data are collected, entered in the database, and “cleaned” (i.e., checked for errors and logical consistency). Different data elements follow their own cadence from data capture to availability in the database. Some data elements are available sooner than others; however, the standard practice requires all data to be fully available in the database prior to its lock. The different data elements fall into the following broad categories:

Safety data, which come from different sources including reports of adverse events by the investigators, results from central and local laboratories, and electrocardiograms

Efficacy data on the primary and secondary endpoints, which also come from different sources. Examples include: patient-reported outcomes (e.g., disability index, quality of life questionnaires), assessment made by the patient’s site staff (e.g., signs and symptoms), and adjudicated endpoints (e.g., stroke or myocardial infarction)

Other data such as medical history, demographics, and concomitant medications

After the database is locked, the study is unblinded. By unblinding after database lock, we mean the release of unblinded study results. The time interval between availability of almost all or all data and unblinding varies by therapeutic area and other factors, ranging from one month to several months.

 

Chill out Chodes 😉

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm enjoying this and hope you guys all make boatloads.

 

Just trying to come up with a list of the times we had threads on this board dedicated to a single stock/investment idea:

1. @General Malaise thread on the yellow board 20 years ago about gold (I made money).

2. David Dodds' thread pumping VISN (I lost money).

3. Apple thread (we all should have made money).

4. Lhucks infamous market prediction (not sure that was a separate thread).

5. Google IPO thread (we all should have made money).

6. :Mansion: 💲

 

 

Edited by CletiusMaximus
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CletiusMaximus said:

I'm enjoying this and hope you guys all make boatloads.

 

Just trying to come up with a list of the times we had threads on this board dedicated to a single stock/investment idea:

1. @General Malaise thread on the yellow board 20 years ago about gold (I made money).

2. David Dodds' thread pumping VISN (I lost money).

3. Apple thread (we all should have made money).

4. Lhucks infamous market prediction (not sure that was a separate thread).

5. Google IPO thread (we all should have made money).

 

 

Apple thread was one I started.  Rode that stock for 15 years.  

Certainly less confident in this one, but as opposed to Apple which had not only the strategic leadership but the products...this one seems to solidly have the product, but an unproven management team regarding execution of taking a product to market successfully.  Still, the drug seems good enough to outlive bad management in ways a tech company's product couldn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I've been concerned about one thing.  None of us are really smarter about stocks than the professionals with tons of money.  They have tons of money, better access, good experience, better sources, etc.  But mostly, they're staying away right now and waiting.  They know all the things we do, they have access to the same youtube videos and data that we have, but they're still mostly on the sidelines.  That means that either the price is currently overpriced compared to the risk/reward it presents, or they'll jump in and ride it on the way up when there is more solid data.

I'm leaning more towards the latter...that it's on the radar and they'll jump in with both feet on the way up, but aren't interested much until there's more substance.  So nothing NP says, no preliminary hints of results, no BP videos will compel them to put much into it, until the results are solid and the appeal is certain.  

What are y'alls thoughts on why other monied folks/institutions with access to all the same info we have, are staying mostly out for now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, adonis said:

Also, I've been concerned about one thing.  None of us are really smarter about stocks than the professionals with tons of money.  They have tons of money, better access, good experience, better sources, etc.  But mostly, they're staying away right now and waiting.  They know all the things we do, they have access to the same youtube videos and data that we have, but they're still mostly on the sidelines.  That means that either the price is currently overpriced compared to the risk/reward it presents, or they'll jump in and ride it on the way up when there is more solid data.

I'm leaning more towards the latter...that it's on the radar and they'll jump in with both feet on the way up, but aren't interested much until there's more substance.  So nothing NP says, no preliminary hints of results, no BP videos will compel them to put much into it, until the results are solid and the appeal is certain.  

What are y'alls thoughts on why other monied folks/institutions with access to all the same info we have, are staying mostly out for now?

This is true but we’ve seen multiple stocks jump up 80 to even 300% with corona news recently. The lack of buying is a concern though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, adonis said:

Also, I've been concerned about one thing.  None of us are really smarter about stocks than the professionals with tons of money.  They have tons of money, better access, good experience, better sources, etc.  But mostly, they're staying away right now and waiting.  They know all the things we do, they have access to the same youtube videos and data that we have, but they're still mostly on the sidelines.  That means that either the price is currently overpriced compared to the risk/reward it presents, or they'll jump in and ride it on the way up when there is more solid data.

I'm leaning more towards the latter...that it's on the radar and they'll jump in with both feet on the way up, but aren't interested much until there's more substance.  So nothing NP says, no preliminary hints of results, no BP videos will compel them to put much into it, until the results are solid and the appeal is certain.  

What are y'alls thoughts on why other monied folks/institutions with access to all the same info we have, are staying mostly out for now?

A lot of institutions wouldn’t be allowed to invest in a company not on a major exchange. I’d imagine being a fund manager is a pretty cushy job and you’re not going to risk it on something like this. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

A lot of institutions wouldn’t be allowed to invest in a company not on a major exchange. I’d imagine being a fund manager is a pretty cushy job and you’re not going to risk it on something like this. 

So is it just the lack of being on a major exchange that's deterring folks in your opinion?  Or do you suspect other reasons?

One drug company without FDA approval, only 10 employees, untested management team, and a recent RTF, along with some missed release deadlines and just a hopeful PR release with information about the safety of leronlimab that we already knew?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, adonis said:

Also, I've been concerned about one thing.  None of us are really smarter about stocks than the professionals with tons of money.  They have tons of money, better access, good experience, better sources, etc.  But mostly, they're staying away right now and waiting.  They know all the things we do, they have access to the same youtube videos and data that we have, but they're still mostly on the sidelines.  That means that either the price is currently overpriced compared to the risk/reward it presents, or they'll jump in and ride it on the way up when there is more solid data.

I'm leaning more towards the latter...that it's on the radar and they'll jump in with both feet on the way up, but aren't interested much until there's more substance.  So nothing NP says, no preliminary hints of results, no BP videos will compel them to put much into it, until the results are solid and the appeal is certain.  

What are y'alls thoughts on why other monied folks/institutions with access to all the same info we have, are staying mostly out for now?

There's a billion companies and drugs racing to be the cure. I can easily see CYDY being overlooked. Even if they're keeping tabs of the stock, big money doesn't have to be in at the ground floor to make money. CYDY has plenty of runway if it's legit and I'm sure institutional investors would be happy with a simple 2x with how much they can invest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

A lot of institutions wouldn’t be allowed to invest in a company not on a major exchange. I’d imagine being a fund manager is a pretty cushy job and you’re not going to risk it on something like this. 

My Massage Therapist has $400k in her retirement account and she can't buy OTC with the brokerage managing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, adonis said:

So is it just the lack of being on a major exchange that's deterring folks in your opinion?  Or do you suspect other reasons?

One drug company without FDA approval, only 10 employees, untested management team, and a recent RTF, along with some missed release deadlines and just a hopeful PR release with information about the safety of leronlimab that we already knew?

All good points

You don’t lose your job when GE goes from 12 to 6, but being one of the only fund managers who invests in a company that goes from $6 to 6 cents isn’t a good way to collect a fat pay check for the next two decades 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

My Massage Therapist has $400k in her retirement account and she can't buy OTC with the brokerage managing it.

You must be a great tipper...

😜

Edited by identikit
  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [icon] said:

Seriously think I'm bailing. The list of things these dimwits have been promising "soon" just goes on and on. Now we are a month out from anything? :lol: 

NP needs to go back to teaching middle school 

Not the case at all :shrug: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Yo

@YoDoctorYo

·

7m

I will be doing a Live Q&A session this Friday at 1pm EST on youtube -COVID, health, fitness questions are welcome. I will NOT be answering any questions on leronlimab. Everything that needs to be said has already been said- now we need data and publications

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

Dr. Yo

@YoDoctorYo

·

7m

I will be doing a Live Q&A session this Friday at 1pm EST on youtube -COVID, health, fitness questions are welcome. I will NOT be answering any questions on leronlimab. Everything that needs to be said has already been said- now we need data and publications

The rantes not panties guy will NOT be answering questions about the only thing anybody is paying attention to him for. 

Edited by Capella
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Dr Yo is in one of the news headers for Cytodyn. When I lose all my money, it’ll be tough for me to say the warning signs weren’t there.

It'll be easy for me to say I warned you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

Dr Yo is in one of the news headers for Cytodyn. When I lose all my money, it’ll be tough for me to say the warning signs weren’t there.

:lmao: I am serious every time I see its rantes not panties I want to sell all my shares. Is he a real doctor? If you were scheduled to go see him, googled him and then saw that hashtag would you still go?

  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Capella said:

:lmao: I am serious every time I see its rantes not panties I want to sell all my shares. Is he a real doctor? If you were scheduled to go see him, googled him and then saw that hashtag would you still go?

I suspect I can start a twitter account, put together some fake stuff, a fake website, fake LinkedIn profile, discuss Leronlimab, get a following, and wind up on their website.

Next up on DR. FC Powehour is NP, CEO of Cytodyn!

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

I suspect I can start a twitter account, put together some fake stuff, a fake website, fake LinkedIn profile, discuss Leronlimab, get a following, and wind up on their website.

Next up on DR. FC Powehour is NP, CEO of Cytodyn!

Would watch. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adonis said:

So is it just the lack of being on a major exchange that's deterring folks in your opinion?  Or do you suspect other reasons?

One drug company without FDA approval, only 10 employees, untested management team, and a recent RTF, along with some missed release deadlines and just a hopeful PR release with information about the safety of leronlimab that we already knew?

Do I really need to be that guy again?

People who know the industry come to the conclusion this is a pump and dump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whyatt said:

Do I really need to be that guy again?

People who know the industry come to the conclusion this is a pump and dump.

Honest question.  Do pump and dumps typically have clinical trials at prestigious schools, or have the backing of well respected physicians?

Again, honest questions.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing is NOT being overlooked.

I know someone, through happenstance, who works HIV at Gilead. She's a smart person, outstanding pedigree, very nice.  But I don't know her well. I'm in touch with her occasionally. I talked myself into asking her about Cytodyn and leronlimab. I ran into her recently. Mentioned a friend was looking at Cytodyn to help with some HIV interests (sounded better than "I heard about this OTC stock on a fantasy football messageboard and uhhh...") She looked at me very knowingly when I mentioned Cytodyn and leronlimab. Asked for her thoughts.She smiled in a friendly way and said, very cordially, that she can't comment. Roger that. My read was that she is intimately familiar with LL. What I couldn't tell is whether she thinks the whole thing is a sham, it's legit and Gilead is interested in it, or it's a legit threat as competition. She's worked on remdesivir for many years.

Frankly she should be running Cytodyn.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Do I really need to be that guy again?

People who know the industry come to the conclusion this is a pump and dump.

Come on. They’re signing up patients at Baylor for another trial. It clearly isn’t a P&D

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Do I really need to be that guy again?

People who know the industry come to the conclusion this is a pump and dump.

Seriously?  The drug obviously has some merit.  Look at all the drugs that blew up so far  and went from $5 to $50 with Covid.  Did people in the industry come to the conclusion that they were pump and dump?

I understand that NP is really disliked in big pharma, but Montefori, Dr. Patterson, UCLA...  are they all in on it?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, adonis said:

Honest question.  Do pump and dumps typically have clinical trials at prestigious schools, or have the backing of well respected physicians?

Again, honest questions.

Bruce P. is the clear outlier. There is willingness to try just about anything in this pandemic.The drug is a safe CCR5 antagonist.

People who know the industry perceive the company behaving as a pump and dump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whyatt said:

Bruce P. is the clear outlier. There is willingness to try just about anything in this pandemic.The drug is a safe CCR5 antagonist.

People who know the industry perceive the company behaving as a pump and dump.

So obviously to determine whether it's a pump and dump, you'd need to line up the things in the pro "pump and dump" column against those in the against "pump and dump".

Can you itemize the ways it's behaving like a pump and dump?  (I doubt i'll disagree with many of them, but i want to see how many of them there are and how many there are that I'm not aware of).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whyatt said:

Understand I am trying to be the messenger on this point and keeping my opinion out of it.

I generally like your posts but calling it a pump is why so many here are questioning your motives. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Capella said:

I generally like your posts but calling it a pump is why so many here are questioning your motives. 

It's nothing a lot of other folks aren't saying.  At least he's here, engaged, and willing to explain.  So long as he can go into detail and explain the justification in a way that makes sense, and isn't just repeating an accusation without being able to back it up, he's offering some value IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, adonis said:

It's nothing a lot of other folks aren't saying.  At least he's here, engaged, and willing to explain.  So long as he can go into detail and explain the justification in a way that makes sense, and isn't just repeating an accusation without being able to back it up, he's offering some value IMO.

Like I said, I appreciate his posts for the most part but the drug clearly has merit for some uses. Whether the ceo is incompetent or not or whether this helps us move past rona I guess we’ll continue to see, but a pump implies sham and if this is a total sham I’ll be floored. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Understand I am trying to be the messenger on this point and keeping my opinion out of it.

I truly don’t understand motive here, and I’ve tried to figure it out for a while. A few questions:

1) The anecdotal evidence from Dr Otto Yang, pure coincidence?

2) Dr. BP, just throwing a Hail Mary?

3) Baylor Health, scam?

I fully get the pump and dump angle, we all hate NP, but he might’ve stepped in #### with Pro 140 and they have a drug with an MOA that makes sense and is backed by a renowned Virologist. If you were so convinced, why not short? The interim on severe will either tell us if this safe (we know this) treatment saves lives. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Whyatt said:

Bruce P. is the clear outlier. There is willingness to try just about anything in this pandemic.The drug is a safe CCR5 antagonist.

People who know the industry perceive the company behaving as a pump and dump.

I get the sense they’re paying attention (and why is that?), they hate this drug, and it can be beneficial. Big pharma is pure evil, let’s not sugarcoat it.

Edited by fantasycurse42
Link to post
Share on other sites

So much of this has been covered before but here are a few quickly.

stock promo using YouTube and paid websites

questionable backers

insider selling 

unable to get favorable financing 

no independent studies published 

promises / timelines not kept

Edited by Whyatt
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Whyatt said:

So much of this has been covered before but here are a few quickly.

stock promo using YouTube and paid websites

questionable backers

insider selling 

unable to get favorable financing 

no independent studies published 

promises / timelines not kept

Explain Baylor please.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...