Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Could be waiting until end of year.

I have no expectation that we are going to get any interim approval at this point.  Nader has pretty much put out that there.

Nader might just be hedging his bets because he doesn't want the stock price to tank if EUA isn't granted in October.  An EUA was never likely but I don't think it is any less likely now than previously.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Nader might just be hedging his bets because he doesn't want the stock price to tank if EUA isn't granted in October.  An EUA was never likely but I don't think it is any less likely now than previously.

Maybe the over-promise under-deliver guy is learning.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This thread is dying.  Did everyone sell?  

I sold off this am. Unless the interim results are a grand slam nothing to really move it forward in short term.

Though wouldn't surprise me, if so, since NP is now underselling Co-vid.  Karma chameleon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to decide how much I want to hold in the "offseason"

Ill keep a little but Im trimming for sure.

The one thing that scares me about waiting until end of year for Covid is that they will almost certainly be surpassed by that point.  There will be some that get approvals before them and unless leronlimab is really this wonder drug, it will at the very least have major competition from bigger players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I think HGEN completes their trial before CYDY so they may be slightly ahead at this point.

HGEN's 300 patient phase 3 trial is going to be completely enrolled in a week or two.  CYDY's phase 3 trial enrolled 4 patients between Sept 10th and Sept 22nd.  At that pace, it will be completely enrolled in 2022.

Edited by Don Hutson
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Judge Smails said:

How many sold at $10?

I sold a chunk at 9.95.  Wish I'd sold all then restarted a new position under 3.  20/20 hindsight strikes again.  Basis is 2.30.

Edited by Jayrok
Link to post
Share on other sites

CYDY is doing well today considering all mab stocks are way down today because of Trump mentioning Eli Lilly's mab yesterday.  But leronlimab and lenzilumab aren't in direct competition with Eli Lilly's mab.  Eli Lilly's mab is an anti-viral so it is useful early on.  Leron and lenz are immunomodulators so they are useful later on when the virus itself is no longer causing the problems.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

They said they were going to hear from Nasdaq Wednesday or yesterday.  Still no news.  I think it is safe to assume they were rejected.  They would have released PR if they had been accepted.  Friday after market close is the best time to release bad news.  Or maybe they'll just keep us hanging.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Don Hutson said:

They said they were going to hear from Nasdaq Wednesday or yesterday.  Still no news.  I think it is safe to assume they were rejected.  They would have released PR if they had been accepted.  Friday after market close is the best time to release bad news.  Or maybe they'll just keep us hanging.

I doubt they heard anything yet.  He was 'hoping' to hear from them by Thursday or Friday.  And he's always 2 weeks early in his 'hopes'.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I doubt they heard anything yet.  He was 'hoping' to hear from them by Thursday or Friday.  And he's always 2 weeks early in his 'hopes'.

They said that Nasdaq told them they would get an answer on Wednesday or Thursday.   It wasn't qualified with the word hope.

Edited by Don Hutson
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, pecorino said:

IIRC Chet sold 10% of his holdings around $10. I sold about the same, after also selling about 10% on the way up at either $5 or $7.50, I forget. 

I thought he bought it back.  More importantly is he still holding $3M of shares.

I just bailed on more of my holdings, not liking the short term setup.  Honestly, its impossible to trust Nader.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Don Hutson said:

Did you just have an epiphany?

Haha, never really trusted that he knew what he was doing, that was pretty evident (I had already exited half my position a while back).

The whole EUA debacle though it is hard to interpret that as being anything other than misleading....it was a big tipping point for me personally.  Unfortunately it makes me question the science and give extra credence to manipulative use of data, past practices, etc.  I didn't exit after the EUA miss because the stock actually held up pretty well all things considered but right now I'm not liking how the chart is looks in the short term.

I'm up $100k and still own 10k shares at a zero cost basis.  But I had owned a lot more previously.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Happens all the time.  Websites will automatically put a fresh date on an old article so that web searches will land on it.  It has been exactly 6 months since that article was published.

Edit: it's not because it was exactly 6 months.  Bloomberg has put the Sept 28th date on a bunch of old articles today.

2nd edit:  The date and time keeps updating on all Bloomberg articles to the present date and time to the minute

Edited by Don Hutson
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

From a trading perspective, do you think we get a bump when Dr Seethmraju presents at the Special isirv antiviral conference on Oct 6-8?

He was virtually unintelligible in the conference call.  And he isn't going to go out on a limb the way CytoDyn paid doctors like Bruce Patterson, Jay Lalezari, and Scott Kelly have been willing to do.  He isn't going to say leronlimab is a homerun.  He is going to say how they had 11 patients in really bad shape and a few of them rebounded after being administered leronlimab.  Here is the conference where he speaks.  He starts at the 8:18 point.  https://78449.themediaframe.com/dataconf/productusers/cydy/mediaframe/40671/indexl.html

Edited by Don Hutson
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

He was virtually unintelligible in the conference call.  And he isn't going to go out on a limb the way CytoDyn paid doctors like Bruce Patterson, Jay Lalezari, and Scott Kelly are willing to do.  He isn't going to say leronlimab is a homerun.  He is going to say how they had 11 patients in really bad shape and a few of them rebounded after being administered leronlimab.  Here is the conference where he speaks.  He starts at the 8:18 point.  https://78449.themediaframe.com/dataconf/productusers/cydy/mediaframe/40671/indexl.html

I don't think he's there to talk about the 11 patients.  He's going to talk about the phase 2 trial for M/M

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like this is going to drop below $3 within the next two days.  I'd be looking to buy if I thought I could flip it quickly.

We are getting into the danger zone now though because if the severe critical trial does not get EUA (and it probably won't), then I see this languishing in the low 3s for a while, if not lower

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

if the severe critical trial does not get EUA (and it probably won't), then I see this languishing in the low 3s for a while, if not lower

It could go to $2.00 if an EUA isn't granted from the S/C interim data.  It is the last real catalyst in the foreseeable future.  A lot of the dedicated longs on the message boards have sold and are now venting by writing anti-CYDY posts.  These are some long term shareholders who were Truthers.  With so many shareholders abandoning the stock, it's surprising that the stock price hasn't already gone lower but it seems someone(s) with deep pockets has been buying shares up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

It could go to $2.00 if an EUA isn't granted from the S/C interim data.  It is the last real catalyst in the foreseeable future.  A lot of the dedicated longs on the message boards have sold and are now venting by writing anti-CYDY posts.  These are some long term shareholders who were Truthers.  With so many shareholders abandoning the stock, it's surprising that the stock price hasn't already gone lower but it seems someone(s) with deep pockets has been buying shares up.

So is it time to get in now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Z Machine said:

So is it time to get in now?

I'm targeting the $2.50 to $2.75 range to get back in.  But this stock has been resilient and has bounced back many times from $3.00-$3.05.  If you do buy, be ready to get out quickly if an EUA isn't granted.

Edited by Don Hutson
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...