What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

What do you think his motive is, to be on the wrong side of history? Do you think he might have more insight than you on how the industry works?
Money, and it will take a lot to talk me off of that position. 

He's a Gilead shill, it's obvious. Occasionally he'll say something negative to try and throw the scent, but anyone can see that. How did he get that recording from the doctor in Chicago? That whole thing was telegraphed and scripted. 

ETA: Love to get a look at his Bitcoin wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it could have clinical benefits with less side effects than competing drugs. With people dying, isn't this what we want? Not only that, but we can make money in doing so.

I fully understand the skepticism, there isn't a single poster here who wouldn't vote NP right out if we were on the board. This isn't a Yahoo message board, we're all smart successful adults. We see the potential for major clinical benefits here and those are supported by renowned doctors at very reputable institutions with first hand experience administering the drug in life and death situations. Furthermore, I agree with Dr. Patterson's take; this is the perfect drug with its MOA to stockpile for a frontline defense against an unknown pathogen. 

I've state my theory before, NP is an idiot, a hustler, a used car salesman... He most likely had no clue what Pro 140 was when they bought it (nor do I have any idea how we wound up as CEO... I should probably dig into that, maybe you know how?). Nonetheless, he is one lucky idiot who stepped into a pile of ####. A drug that could have major clinical benefits, the MOA makes tons of sense. If their severe trial shows benefit (and I believe it will), this stock goes to $20-$25, imo. At that juncture, being a real company, I believe we'll get a shakeup and bring in real leadership. I agree with your cult like take on the stock, but I feel it's because a lot of the smarter investors can weed through the NP nonsense and see the forest for the trees. Also, I'm curious, what type of outcome do you anticipate from their severe trial?
This is the story. I know nothing of the accuracy of the article, nor the credibility of the journalist.

Leronlimab is very likely part of an effective combination therapy for HIV, but that doesn’t mean it will be a commercial success.
It could be the best PrEP available. Once every two weeks self-administered injection, minimal side effects. Certainly within the realm of possibilities. 

My view really hasn’t changed. 

There are many other treatments, not just Remdesivir, being used right now, and at least a few have efficacy. Dexamethasone for one. Understand Leronlimab is in competition with other options.

The death rate has dropped pretty dramatically for Covid, and I’m pretty sure treatments are part of the reason.
My friend was treated with Remdesivir and is doing better but wears carries and oxygen tank (is 45) and is having what he’s being told are side effect reactions to the drug. 

Why does he consistently lie and mislead people re: CYDY?  Why is he seemingly obsessed with such a small company?  Why is he risking his reputation by continuing to be wrong in his evaluation?
Based on his posting, it seems pretty clear he thinks the company goes about their business the wrong way and can’t resist pointing it out. 

Is it decided he is wrong in his evaluation? I realize he will be if Leronlimab is efficacious for Covid.

Look you don’t have to believe me, but I know this is not in the realm of possibilities.
Why?

One of the biggest problems with HIV (and/or PrEP) is adherence to actually taking pills. You have data on 800 patients showing very promising results (unless NP is outright lying, in which case he will end up in a cell as will others at Cytodyn). You also have leaders in the field who appear to believe in the drug. Inject yourself once every 2 weeks and you’re done, all of 10 seconds. It’ll block the virus from entering the CCR5 and replicating. I’d love to understand what I’m missing.

Also, he has mentioned that not a single patient on Leronlimab for HIV has tested positive for Covid... If it stays that way, it’ll be hard to tell me that is a coincidence. It blocks the virus from getting in and replicating, similar MOA, right?

I see Anne Rimoin on CNN and other places all the time. She's a baller at UCLA. You can't tell me she and Yang have not talked LL. 

If I were an SME in this field, I might mention the stock, but I would not want to affiliate with Cytodyn given NP. There's probably some bias against him as he's not a medical doctor, he was teaching at a community college not too long ago, and and his schooling is second tier. But perhaps the new additions to the board will change that.

So either NP is a complete and total fraud (and most likely all of those around him at Cytodyn this point), or we could be on to something in the very early stages.

Tbh and transparent, I can’t fully dismiss the former, but I find it unlikely at this juncture.

Why?

One of the biggest problems with HIV (and/or PrEP) is adherence to actually taking pills. You have data on 800 patients showing very promising results (unless NP is outright lying, in which case he will end up in a cell as will others at Cytodyn). You also have leaders in the field who appear to believe in the drug. Inject yourself once every 2 weeks and you’re done, all of 10 seconds. It’ll block the virus from entering the CCR5 and replicating. I’d love to understand what I’m missing.
Next generation of drugs. There are a few of these in the pipeline.

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/monthly-injectable-hiv-drug-cabotegravir-rilpivirine

I see Anne Rimoin on CNN and other places all the time. She's a baller at UCLA. You can't tell me she and Yang have not talked LL. 

If I were an SME in this field, I might mention the stock, but I would not want to affiliate with Cytodyn given NP. There's probably some bias against him as he's not a medical doctor, he was teaching at a community college not too long ago, and and his schooling is second tier. But perhaps the new additions to the board will change that.
He needs to go, and once we get good Covid data, uplist, and have a real company, he gets his golden parachute for stepping in #### and they bring in professionals.

Also, he has mentioned that not a single patient on Leronlimab for HIV has tested positive for Covid... If it stays that way, it’ll be hard to tell me that is a coincidence. It blocks the virus from getting in and replicating, similar MOA, right?
This is interesting. But are you telling me instead of a vaccine you will take a $2000 shot of Leronlimab every week?

Based on his posting, it seems pretty clear he thinks the company goes about their business the wrong way and can’t resist pointing it out. 

Is it decided he is wrong in his evaluation? I realize he will be if Leronlimab is efficacious for Covid.
You realize that all Leronlimab has to do is shorten hospital stays in the m/m group from 15 to 11 days.  Then it will be better than Remdesivir because of the safety difference.

Are you betting that it won't be able to do this.  Or do you think it might be better at treating Covid, but the management team will never be able to get it off the ground?

This is interesting. But are you telling me instead of a vaccine you will take a $2000 shot of Leronlimab every week?
I take a flu shot every year and a 3 shots of anthrax every 5 years, add in small pox every 10 and that sums up most of my shots. Oh yeah, tetanus every 10 also, are those all vaccines or treatments?

Re HIV: I believe he said in their treatments they had patients taking one injection a month. Can anyone validate that?

Dr Patterson stated earlier this week we are unprepared for pandemics, we need a frontline universal treatment stockpiled when they appear for an initial defense. Based on the MOA, he said Leronlimab is perfect for that. That’s powerful, IMO.

Honest question, your problem isn’t the drug, it’s NP, no?

Haha, I’m not Adam Feurestein. 

The original question by Adonis was a very good one, why is this company and drug flying under the radar?  I offered my thoughts, any other ideas?

@Whyatt

thank you for taking a break from your phone, coming back and still not addressing a pump and dump enrolling patients at Baylor. 

Is it normal for these pump and dumps to be affiliated with legit institutional trials? 

Haha, I’m not Adam Feurestein. 

The original question by Adonis was a very good one, why is this company and drug flying under the radar?  I offered my thoughts, any other ideas?
Last question because I do like your posts in here as it is critically important to read both sides so thank you:

How are you getting a borrow on this one?  Is naked shorting you're doing or?  What's the trick to short a stock with no borrow? 

Last question because I do like your posts in here as it is critically important to read both sides so thank you:

How are you getting a borrow on this one?  Is naked shorting you're doing or?  What's the trick to short a stock with no borrow? 
I believe he said he wasn’t short (I’d hope so at least, because it was $1 when he first showed up).

i do agree with the user name though, we’ve all heard me bash AT&T as a debt laden garbage bomb. VZ all the way for me too, much better company!

I think we may not fully appreciate the criteria a candidate has to meet to enroll, which includes, foremost, a willingness to participate, never mind all the rest.
Even so, if I’m on my deathbed, inject me with anything, don’t let me die... Whatever you’ve got, give it to me.

Haven’t heard from Yang in a while; I assume doctors involved in clinical trials usually keep their comments shielded from the general public during these trials?
I'd bet good money that UCLA or some UC entity asked/told him to stop talking about LL. I'd also bet good money that people suffering from COVID were emailing him and UCLA asking for access to the drug. That probably was annoying at best. 

@Whyatt

thank you for taking a break from your phone, coming back and still not addressing a pump and dump enrolling patients at Baylor. 

Is it normal for these pump and dumps to be affiliated with legit institutional trials? 
It’s a legitimate clinical trial, I didn’t question that at all. And it’s a legitimate, old drug.

I think the company is perceived to have a credibility problem. That’s something different. 

Last question for me for now @Whyatt you mentioned earlier the drug might have efficacy against Covid, that’s the first time I’ve seen you say that. Curious why you might’ve changed your tune a little there?

TIA

Out of curiosity, how well established in the literature is this?  I know we hear it said a lot, and it makes sense, and BP champions it...but published paper explaining the pathway and cause/effect, and leronlimab's role in it...it's all kinda a theory right now promoted only by a few people...or am I missing it?
CCR5 Receptor Wikipedia

CCR5 Receptor has been studied for awhile. 

So the mechanism of action wasn't invented by BP or CYDY. 

It's possible BP and NP made up the fact that LL works this way...but that would be straight pump and dump. 

What do you think his motive is, to be on the wrong side of history? Do you think he might have more insight than you on how the industry works?
People with positive motives don't get their points across using shameless lies. 

Do you think Patterson might have more insight than him? Do you think his motive is to be on the wrong side of history?

Last question for me for now @Whyatt you mentioned earlier the drug might have efficacy against Covid, that’s the first time I’ve seen you say that. Curious why you might’ve changed your tune a little there?

TIA
I think that the efficacy quote was my cut and paste from April. I still think it’s possible but I’ve grown more skeptical over time with the questionable actions of the company, most recently not sharing any efficacy data despite indications they would.

I think that the efficacy quote was my cut and paste from April. I still think it’s possible but I’ve grown more skeptical over time with the questionable actions of the company, most recently not sharing any efficacy data despite indications they would.
You seem to be familiar with the line of work so is it typical to release efficacy data 1 business day after receiving it?

Forget what the CEO said, we all know he’s at best an exaggerator. 

You seem to be familiar with the line of work so is it typical to release efficacy data 1 business day after receiving it?

Forget what the CEO said, we all know he’s at best an exaggerator. 
:lol:  "Business Day" 

Every day is a business day when you JUST unblinded data on a drug you believe could save the world and make you rich. 

Users who are viewing this thread