Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Hahahaha, I've bought and sold CYDY many times.  Got in when it was around .90, nice try

I am down on HGEN though

Yeah, I got in too late on that one as well.

Edited by ConstruxBoy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I don't watch Fox unless I have to but if you come across this, will definitely be interested in seeing it

When do you have to? Like when NP makes an appearance? 

:P

 

I was walking past Ameriprise office that was playing it in lobby. Only caught headline at bottom and NP sipping from a coffee mug like a dope. Neil Cavuto was interviewing him. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

When do you have to? Like when NP makes an appearance? 

:P

 

I was walking past Ameriprise office that was playing it in lobby. Only caught headline at bottom and NP sipping from a coffee mug like a dope. Neil Cavuto was interviewing him. 

:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Attacking Nader has always been allowed here.  Attacking anything else would lead to a swarm of personal attacks by the bully brigade.  It has gotten better over the last month or two.  A lot of the Truthers have left.

#truthers

:lmao:

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JerseyToughGuys said:

NP was on just a short while ago. Interviewed by Neil Cavuto. I could not watch, just saw it on screen walking by another office.

Weird that this happened on the day of the VP debate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Up .40 as of now.  Nice.  Is the Fox appearance really driving that?

Worked on me. I bought back in earlier before the Fox interview and added a bunch more after it. Interview hypes the hopes of the masses and letting us know results will be out next week gets the crowd on their feet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

If this was on the Nasdaq it would have gone up a couple buck for sure.

 

9 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Worked on me. I bought back in earlier before the Fox interview and added a bunch more after it. Interview hypes the hopes of the masses and letting us know results will be out next week gets the crowd on their feet.

 

Cool, it just a bigger bump then I expected.  I was thinking it was just because I sold off 25% of my position a few days ago.  I’ve held on for almost a year riding the ups and downs but Chets silence here for a while finally spooked me a bit. Got my cost back and am free rolling the rest.  Figured the spike today was Karma for selling.  Lol

 

 

*for clarification my Chet comments aren’t meant in a negative way at all.  His turning us on to this was god work imo and he owes us nothing. Just saying him ghosting here I read as a sign to exit some of my position.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostguy123 said:

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?

Im gonna defer to @Don Hutson for his hard hitting analysis.  I just drafted a kicker in the first round so probably not the best one to ask.  Hopefully Don can give a few paragraphs here

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?

I've been in and out so my knowledge is not as knowing as some others here. But interim results for the 195 are due according to NP at end of next week. What gets released to us is anyone's guess. Also safety committee will determine if trial should continue. 

In shareholders meeting it was revealed that there were 45 deaths in the 195. Resulting in educated estimates of how many needed to be in the LL arm for the trial to be halted and an EUA granted. 

The FOX interview has recharged the longs and people are again speculating based on how confident NP looked.

Also possible NP spin as he said FDA is requesting to see data.

Others will do better than I did here reviewing where things stand.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I've been in and out so my knowledge is not as knowing as some others here. But interim results for the 195 are due according to NP at end of next week. What gets released to us is anyone's guess. Also safety committee will determine if trial should continue. 

In shareholders meeting it was revealed that there were 45 deaths in the 195. Resulting in educated estimates of how many needed to be in the LL arm for the trial to be halted and an EUA granted. 

The FOX interview has recharged the longs and people are again speculating based on how confident NP looked.

Also possible NP spin as he said FDA is requesting to see data.

Others will do better than I did here reviewing where things stand.

Ugh, NP body language again. We know how that works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?

LL has been proven safe many times over, and a few more times recently.  All the safety tests have passed with flying colors.

That leaves efficacy.  There are two efficacy trials going on for LL.  One that just finished phase 2 is for mild to moderate (m/m) patients.  Another that is currently in phase 3 is for severe to critical (s/c) patients.

The speculation most of the way along was that the S/C trial is the one where LL would potentially shine, but people got excited for the phase 2 m/m results as Nader kept cryptically teasing them as great.  I believe these are the results you were talking about.  Ultimately they fell kind of flat.  They only released the good news (aced safety again, achieved statistical significance for one secondary endpoint) but that wasn't enough to impress the FDA or UK.  Not that it was bad or anything, as they recommended they continue on to phase 3, but it wasn't the "let's skip phase 3 and go straight to market" result people were shooting for the moon with.

That leaves the phase 3 trial of S/C going on now.  Half way through we were told there was a possibility that if the results were super duper over the top obviously good then they could forego finishing the rest of the trail and go straight out into the world with an emergency use authorization (EUA).  Those interim results are due soon, and while an EUA from them is unlikely we do at least know there have been enough deaths in the trial that it would be possible to get super duper significant results given the sample size if the drug is really killer against Covid.  I think that's probably unlikely and by far the most likely result of the interim analysis is that the study keeps going to completion, but the possibility of ending it early and all of us retiring and meeting up on the Amalfi Coast in our new chetboats is out there.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...