What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Up .40 as of now.  Nice.  Is the Fox appearance really driving that?
Worked on me. I bought back in earlier before the Fox interview and added a bunch more after it. Interview hypes the hopes of the masses and letting us know results will be out next week gets the crowd on their feet.

If this was on the Nasdaq it would have gone up a couple buck for sure.

Worked on me. I bought back in earlier before the Fox interview and added a bunch more after it. Interview hypes the hopes of the masses and letting us know results will be out next week gets the crowd on their feet.
Cool, it just a bigger bump then I expected.  I was thinking it was just because I sold off 25% of my position a few days ago.  I’ve held on for almost a year riding the ups and downs but Chets silence here for a while finally spooked me a bit. Got my cost back and am free rolling the rest.  Figured the spike today was Karma for selling.  Lol

*for clarification my Chet comments aren’t meant in a negative way at all.  His turning us on to this was god work imo and he owes us nothing. Just saying him ghosting here I read as a sign to exit some of my position.  

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?

Serious request.

Is someone able to give a somewhat SHORT concise picture of what is going on with the Lebronlemonade?  I have not paid attention at all, nor have many others most likely.  

I remember talks of results a month ago.  Have those been released?  What's the word people?
Im gonna defer to @Don Hutson for his hard hitting analysis.  I just drafted a kicker in the first round so probably not the best one to ask.  Hopefully Don can give a few paragraphs here

Serious request.

I've been in and out so my knowledge is not as knowing as some others here. But interim results for the 195 are due according to NP at end of next week. What gets released to us is anyone's guess. Also safety committee will determine if trial should continue. 

In shareholders meeting it was revealed that there were 45 deaths in the 195. Resulting in educated estimates of how many needed to be in the LL arm for the trial to be halted and an EUA granted. 

The FOX interview has recharged the longs and people are again speculating based on how confident NP looked.

Also possible NP spin as he said FDA is requesting to see data.

Others will do better than I did here reviewing where things stand.

I've been in and out so my knowledge is not as knowing as some others here. But interim results for the 195 are due according to NP at end of next week. What gets released to us is anyone's guess. Also safety committee will determine if trial should continue. 

In shareholders meeting it was revealed that there were 45 deaths in the 195. Resulting in educated estimates of how many needed to be in the LL arm for the trial to be halted and an EUA granted. 

The FOX interview has recharged the longs and people are again speculating based on how confident NP looked.

Also possible NP spin as he said FDA is requesting to see data.

Others will do better than I did here reviewing where things stand.
Ugh, NP body language again. We know how that works.

Serious request.

LL has been proven safe many times over, and a few more times recently.  All the safety tests have passed with flying colors.

That leaves efficacy.  There are two efficacy trials going on for LL.  One that just finished phase 2 is for mild to moderate (m/m) patients.  Another that is currently in phase 3 is for severe to critical (s/c) patients.

The speculation most of the way along was that the S/C trial is the one where LL would potentially shine, but people got excited for the phase 2 m/m results as Nader kept cryptically teasing them as great.  I believe these are the results you were talking about.  Ultimately they fell kind of flat.  They only released the good news (aced safety again, achieved statistical significance for one secondary endpoint) but that wasn't enough to impress the FDA or UK.  Not that it was bad or anything, as they recommended they continue on to phase 3, but it wasn't the "let's skip phase 3 and go straight to market" result people were shooting for the moon with.

That leaves the phase 3 trial of S/C going on now.  Half way through we were told there was a possibility that if the results were super duper over the top obviously good then they could forego finishing the rest of the trail and go straight out into the world with an emergency use authorization (EUA).  Those interim results are due soon, and while an EUA from them is unlikely we do at least know there have been enough deaths in the trial that it would be possible to get super duper significant results given the sample size if the drug is really killer against Covid.  I think that's probably unlikely and by far the most likely result of the interim analysis is that the study keeps going to completion, but the possibility of ending it early and all of us retiring and meeting up on the Amalfi Coast in our new chetboats is out there.

Does anyone know if any of the treatments are finishing trials, having safety reviews, or having a mid-trial looks in the next 3-4 weeks. And will they have the data available?

It doesn't look good that Trump will be able to announce a vaccine approval in the next 3 weeks, so the next best thing for him would be a treatment.  This gives me more hope that if SS is reached, that we will be granted emergency approval.

Ugh, NP body language again. We know how that works.
NP was proud as a peacock today. 

Having seen/heard NP on days when the news is not as good, there actually is a discernible difference in how he carries himself.   He's always irritable and short, you can tell he's not comfortable delivering bad news.

Now perhaps he was just pumped up because it was his first hit with "big media" as he calls it.  Other than that, he did seem fairly relaxed and tried to cover off on a lot of talking points quickly.  He seemed fairly confident, that's all you can say.

Having seen/heard NP on days when the news is not as good, there actually is a discernible difference in how he carries himself.   He's always irritable and short, you can tell he's not comfortable delivering bad news.

Now perhaps he was just pumped up because it was his first hit with "big media" as he calls it.  Other than that, he did seem fairly relaxed and tried to cover off on a lot of talking points quickly.  He seemed fairly confident, that's all you can say.
I thought it was a home run.  The casual fox viewer will think he's a real doctor.  Interesting that he mentioned the FDA granted LL more EIND approvals than any other drug for COVID.  If this drug works, the FDA is going to have a lot of dead bodies on the hands.  I was thinking earlier today they should have killed the double blind studies due to the pandemic.  With safety already proven, they should have  piled a bunch of people into the LL study with no control group.  With 20k a day getting infected, you already had a huge control group.

Does anyone know if any of the treatments are finishing trials, having safety reviews, or having a mid-trial looks in the next 3-4 weeks. And will they have the data available?

It doesn't look good that Trump will be able to announce a vaccine approval in the next 3 weeks, so the next best thing for him would be a treatment.  This gives me more hope that if SS is reached, that we will be granted emergency approval.
RLFTF and HGEN might finish enrollment in their phase III trials before the election but they definitely won't have results.  I don't know much about Big Pharma's trials.

He was definitely upbeat. However, after previously saying they submitted EUA for M/M and then after saying they just sought advice on EUA and never submitted EUA....I've learned he's a slick salesman to put it nicely.

Nevermind.  Trump's already pimping Regeneron and Eli Lily.

I wonder if CytoDyn is intentionally not filling the S/C trial and wants to just go with the interim study.  The Standard Of Care has gotten much better.  There will be far fewer deaths in the summer/fall months than when the study began.  I bet the 45 deaths that happened disproportionately happened early and CytoDyn already has that information.  Getting statistical significance now would be much more difficult than before.  So they'll pay the .005 Troll Toll to unblind the trial if an EUA isn't granted.  They'll sell abroad if the FDA won't budge.  If they have to get the study going again, they'll start pushing enrollment in winter when our hospitals get swamped and people aren't getting nearly as good of care so there will be more deaths and therefore more chance at statistical significance.

Up at the open. Should be an interesting day to see what happens. Of course, every day is interesting with this thing.

I wonder if CytoDyn is intentionally not filling the S/C trial and wants to just go with the interim study.  The Standard Of Care has gotten much better.  There will be far fewer deaths in the summer/fall months than when the study began.  I bet the 45 deaths that happened disproportionately happened early and CytoDyn already has that information.  Getting statistical significance now would be much more difficult than before.  So they'll pay the .005 Troll Toll to unblind the trial if an EUA isn't granted.  They'll sell abroad if the FDA won't budge.  If they have to get the study going again, they'll start pushing enrollment in winter when our hospitals get swamped and people aren't getting nearly as good of care so there will be more deaths and therefore more chance at statistical significance.
I think he wouldn't have given the 'late next week' timeline for the reveal if that was the case.

So with Regeneron requesting EUA with only a little over 275 patients enrolled so far, have to think this at least opens up the door that Cytodyn may get approved at the interim.

Not that anything has been granted yet for Regeneron but if they are going to consider low enrollment for them, Cytodyn definitely should receive that same consideration.

All I'm trying to say is that the low number in the trial may not be a barrier anymore, we will see how this plays out.

Disagree with the @Whyattassessment, what did he say chance are .01?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to get the normal Friday late afternoon rise?  I'm thinking it could rise every day in the last half hour of trading since people will want to own it overnight in case good news comes out afterhours.  The flipside of that is it could fall every morning.

Are we going to get the normal Friday late afternoon rise?  I'm thinking it could rise every day in the last half hour of trading since people will want to own it overnight in case good news comes out afterhours.  The flipside of that is it could fall every morning.
Friday afternoon has been pretty consistent.  

Users who are viewing this thread