***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

3 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I watched the 60 minutes episode tonight, they talked about monoclonal antibodies. They only mentioned Lilly and Regeneron, big surprise.

The one thing that I thought was interesting though is that the doctor was talking about the low numbers of patientes that both have tested so far.  Regeneron a little under 300 and Lilly more than that but they said they would need to treat thousands of patients before these trials would complete.   The doctor  stressed they were still in the early stages of testing.

If that's the case, I'm afraid that Cytodyn's 195 or so patients can't be enough.

I think it also makes a difference for what they are testing for.  If the primary is death, you probably don't need a huge test group.

5 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I think it also makes a difference for what they are testing for.  If the primary is death, you probably don't need a huge test group.

I hope so.  Wish Cytodyn was more on the public's radar.  The FDA approving this would come out of nowhere, makes me think it won't happen, hope that I am wrong.  Still think it has a better than .01 chance.

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

This place is officially dead.   Little Phillipines news here, although if you tell me this a bait and switch, I will believe you.  Language a little vague on what it means. Reminds me of Mexico, hope Im wrong

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/474/cytodyn-appoints-chiral-pharma-to-secure-leronlimab-for

Not worth too much based on previous CYDY history. So they hired someone to get approval. What's that worth?

It does makes sense to partner with someone who knows how the Philippines system works. But its not an application or trial, its a very preliminary step.

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

Not worth too much based on previous CYDY history. So they hired someone to get approval. What's that worth?

It does makes sense to partner with someone who knows how the Philippines system works. But its not an application or trial, its a very preliminary step.

I don't like this news to be real honest.  It feels like a pump to me with little behind it.   On a week where we are supposed to get an interim look at the data, we are pivoting towards Phillipines and not with any real news, just "to register for potential approval"

If NP hadn't let us down before, perhaps I would give a little credibility to it but this seems pretty weak to me.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
6 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I don't like this news to be real honest.  It feels like a pump to me with little behind it.   On a week where we are supposed to get an interim look at the data, we are pivoting towards Phillipines and not with any real news, just "to register for potential approval"

If NP hadn't let us down before, perhaps I would give a little credibility to it but this seems pretty weak to me.

Nader had promised that Philippines news would come this week.  So he is just doing what he promised.  It is good that some groundwork has been laid in other countries in case an EUA isn't granted.  If the EUA isn't granted, Nader can unblind the data and sell to any country that wants leronlimab.  All of this is going to have to happen very quickly if we're going to ramp up production.

40 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Nader had promised that Philippines news would come this week.  So he is just doing what he promised.  It is good that some groundwork has been laid in other countries in case an EUA isn't granted.  If the EUA isn't granted, Nader can unblind the data and sell to any country that wants leronlimab.  All of this is going to have to happen very quickly if we're going to ramp up production.

We will see if the market cares (likely not much), hope we don't drop

1 minute ago, Don Hutson said:

Trump is going to be on Michael Savage's show today.  Michael Savage is a big supporter of leronlimab.  Although, a question about leronlimab would probably have to be prescreened and okayed which isn't likely.

Could also backfire if asked.  POTUS says he's never heard of it, or says they don't think it works as well as REGENERON!!!!!

40 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Trump is going to be on Michael Savage's show today.  Michael Savage is a supporter of leronlimab.  Although, a question about leronlimab would probably have to be prescreened and okayed which isn't likely.

Trump will never say leronlimab because he can't pronounce it. 

I want to unload some of my shares before any official news comes.  My guess is the news will be that they saw no reason to halt the trial and they should complete.

Does NP have any more parlor tricks to run up the share price before that happens? It will have to be one that people haven't seen before.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover

Likely unloading about half my shares today. Hope I'm wrong but think by next week they will be worth less than they are now.

Not sure what else NP can pull out of a hat but guessing nothing that is imminent. I don't think he will unblind the data so we are likely pushing this trial out to completion in the dark. That's too much time of battling this share price.  If things look promising I will buy them back for what I think will be a better price.

Bill Gates is always talking about therapeutics and infectious diseases, I'm sure he has heard of leronlimab by now.  If this is as promising as we think, feel like he would be showing some interest.  Same with the government for that matter. That this constantly gets ignored doesn't add up if it really is that great a drug.

1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Bill Gates is always talking about therapeutics and infectious diseases, I'm sure he has heard of leronlimab by now.  If this is as promising as we think, feel like he would be showing some interest.  Same with the government for that matter. That this constantly gets ignored doesn't add up if it really is that great a drug.

Bill Gates isn't going to show interest before seeing the data.  Everyone wants to see the data.

Just now, Don Hutson said:

Bill Gates isn't going to show interest before seeing the data.  Everyone wants to see the data.

Feel like we will be waiting a while before that happens.  Unless Patterson finally gets published or one of the other Doctors.

The most likely outcome is DSMC says to continue the trial and I don't think NP is gonna take a chance at unblinding.

The government at least has given grants to other companies to help with trials, why no money for Cytodyn?

As we know from strangers on YouTube whose videos your crazy uncle has shared on Facebook, Bill Gates created COVID so he could profit from his own vaccine and also something about George Soros probably so we really should just wait for that.

• Laughing 2
1 minute ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Feel like we will be waiting a while before that happens.  Unless Patterson finally gets published or one of the other Doctors.

The most likely outcome is DSMC says to continue the trial and I don't think NP is gonna take a chance at unblinding.

The government at least has given grants to other companies to help with trials, why no money for Cytodyn?

Your questions have validity but they had validity months ago.  Is Christmas Eve really the time to question whether Santa Claus exists?  I really hope that Nader unblinds if an EUA isn't granted.  It is the right thing to do.  He might not want to unblind because his house of cards would come tumbling down if the results aren't good.  But the Board might force him to unblind.  We are in a pandemic.  We need answers.  We need them now.

4 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

When are you going to unload your shares?  It didn't sound like you were to going to wait until Christmas.  

The mostly likely scenario is that I unload when Nader releases a "positive" update that the DSMB says everything is peachy keen and that we should continue the study.  Obviously, that isn't a positive update.  It means we aren't going to be getting an EUA based on the interim data.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

The mostly likely scenario is that I unload when Nader releases a "positive" update that the DSMB says everything is peachy keen and that we should continue the study.  Obviously, that isn't a positive update.  It means we aren't going to be getting an EUA based on the interim data.

Good luck, hope I'm wrong and that data does get unblinded and it's good enough.

I'm not gonna unload everything as its house money but feel like there will be a sell off and want to be in front of it.  I agree that it's risky for NP to unblind because it could expose a house of cards and knowing him like I do, I just don't think he will take that chance.

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Good luck, hope I'm wrong and that data does get unblinded and it's good enough.

I'm not gonna unload everything as its house money but feel like there will be a sell off and want to be in front of it.  I agree that it's risky for NP to unblind because it could expose a house of cards and knowing him like I do, I just don't think he will take that chance.

I've accepted that I'll lose at least 10% by waiting until we find out if we get the EUA.  It is a gamble.

45 minutes ago, Don Hutson said:

Your questions have validity but they had validity months ago.  Is Christmas Eve really the time to question whether Santa Claus exists?  I really hope that Nader unblinds if an EUA isn't granted.  It is the right thing to do.  He might not want to unblind because his house of cards would come tumbling down if the results aren't good.  But the Board might force him to unblind.  We are in a pandemic.  We need answers.  We need them now.

I agree.  If Nader doesn't unblind I will sell.  I could always rebuy 3 months later, but why bother holding out when there is no real events coming.  There is no doubt that this goes down to the mid 2's if Nader doesn't unblind, and I will lose a little (average buy price is $2.90), but I'm taking the risk.  And I still hear the bells!!!

16 minutes ago, Capella said:

Man that yahoo board is the most amount of delusional people I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s incredible. 

I would advise you then to stay away from anything on the internet involving Qanon or Q.  Suddenly that Yahoo board would seem cool clam and rational.