What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

Chaz McNulty said:
FDA is looking really bad on REM approval.  Mexico had said they won't be following the US lead on this and now the WHO comes out with the statement below.  I think there will be an investigation one day into how this ever got approved.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/10/24/covid-19-who-warns-against-gileads-remdesivir-drug-approved-by-us-fda/
Yep, I’m still pissed. I wouldn’t even care if an different drug became the drug of choice. I’m just pissed that over 200k people died in large part to the government, who’s tied in to Gilead and making money for cronies, hitching their horse for the past 6 months to two drugs that suck ###. Imagine if all the $$$s and effort went to all the drugs showing EIND anecdotal success back in March through June. Imagine if phase 3 of HGEN, CYDY and others finished in the summer. You think in the 200k+ deaths we couldn’t have found enough participants? It’s a freaking war against CV19 and we treated as a way for cronies to make money and a political football to score points. I’m not a fan of Biden or his tax policy which I’m sure will screw me somehow, but this trash admin will have some serious #### to answer for when this is done.

Whyatt said:
Funny enough, I’m a Jets fan.

Not sure why we should be comparing “stock picks” here. Maybe I get it, are you really interested in scoring message board points, not discussing stocks?
Oh lord please you have constantly come in here touting how correct you were about cydy. Of course you’re going to hear something if a stock you were all over flops. You can’t have it both ways. 

Whyatt said:
Funny enough, I’m a Jets fan.

Not sure why we should be comparing “stock picks” here. Maybe I get it, are you really interested in scoring message board points, not discussing stocks?
Huh?  You crapped all over CYDY and you touted HGEN.  You then come in here and say 'i told you so'.  The Jets/Giants analogy is perfect.

Huh?  You crapped all over CYDY and you touted HGEN.  You then come in here and say 'i told you so'.  The Jets/Giants analogy is perfect.

Oh lord please you have constantly come in here touting how correct you were about cydy. Of course you’re going to hear something if a stock you were all over flops. You can’t have it both ways. 
Everyone is correct

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t mean to make you feel bad but the thing is you haven’t been is consistent. You started well enough and said you were an objective person. Well, you started saying you wanted short the stock and then come to find out you had a vested interest in a competitor and work for another. Honestly, it’s kind of odd that you are investing in your competitor. If you were really high up in clinical trials, I’d think your company would very much frown upon that. No one would have cared if you were up front about your positions before you started quoting AF. It made what you said early seem like a Googling and then trying to get us to dislike the company. Also, don’t you think people who lost paper thousands due to the bear raid wouldn’t like you touting the guy who started that?

Anyway, it’s still weird that you come in here to troll. What do you gain from that when you feel like you just get attacked? Oh well, at least you’re not as obnoxious as the other guy. 
The AF stuff he was quoting definitely raised some red flags to me (and still does).

However, CYDY might rise even without the work of scientists. Announcing even a partnership deal or acquisition can make the stock soar more than double as the short term investors buy right away. Friday’s trade led to an 8.21% fall which could lead to steady growth next week.
:confused:

Chaz McNulty said:
FDA is looking really bad on REM approval.  Mexico had said they won't be following the US lead on this and now the WHO comes out with the statement below.  I think there will be an investigation one day into how this ever got approved.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/10/24/covid-19-who-warns-against-gileads-remdesivir-drug-approved-by-us-fda/
I posted months ago why our government was motivated to pimp Remdesivir as the Covid miracle drug even thought it isn't. This was from before there was a separate thread for cydy . I don't think there will be an investigation into this as I don't think any country or government will want to expose that the virus very well could have been a result of a scientific mistake/accident.   That could lead to a complete erosion of funding and faith to future scientific studies.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/673466-stock-thread/?do=findComment&comment=22803183

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/673466-stock-thread/?do=findComment&comment=22820544

The Yahoo board is going nuts with stock bashers.  I know these guys work for firms and get paid per post, but I have never seen it like this.  It has to be more than just guys taking short positions paying for these bashers.  Not sure what exactly is going on, but someone wants the stock really low.

The Yahoo board is going nuts with stock bashers.  I know these guys work for firms and get paid per post, but I have never seen it like this.  It has to be more than just guys taking short positions paying for these bashers.  Not sure what exactly is going on, but someone wants the stock really low.
I'd like it to go a lot lower myself to start accumulating again.  Pretty much on the sidelines with a really small position right now.  

I can't lose on this one, made money early, had some good trades in between (and a couple bad ones),  will never gamble it all away but I'm not a "truther."  I still think it could be a good opportunity again but also see the issues,  therefore I want a good price too

They put out some desperate/hilarious PR today with two anecdotal examples that they can’t even attribute to leronlimab. That management team really is something else. 

They put out some desperate/hilarious PR today with two anecdotal examples that they can’t even attribute to leronlimab. That management team really is something else. 
Can’t believe you’re still riding it down. Honestly shocked I made money on it at this point. $2.27 a share. Oy.

Bought back in when NP showed his face on Fox. Was duped. Twice now. How did that happen? I still wonder.

Wish I hadn't. Sold off 2/3 taking a loss. 

Such a confusing stock. They add to their team a guy with a good background regarding BLAs and advisory board looks solid.

Yet release vague, misleading information. Everyone now seems to get it when they release info about BB or stroke etc. it serves as a distraction.

Just get something approved and to market and rest will follow.

Such a confusing stock. They add to their team a guy with a good background regarding BLAs and advisory board looks solid.
Yep and you have reputable doctors putting their rep on the line too.  Otto Yang writing manuscript was positive.

Even the latest news is not bad, the DSMC is saying continue the trial.  Leronlimab is doing something, just a matter if its a single, double or triple (giving up on homerun)

The way NP is not transparent though is bad.  He specifically words his press releases in a way for maximum grey area.  I don't think its because english isn't his first language.

The way he feels like he needs to say things like its a three digit stock after he has sold a lot of shares just adds pain to the problem. 

The fact that the government seems to have virtually no interest in helping them is one of the bigger red flags IMO.

I feel like I will buy again but i want to see it drop lower.

Forgot the other red flag, Chet after saying this is one of the best investments that he has seen in his lifetime has disappeared from the thread.

Dr Patterson who I bought into and was the reason I got sold on it,  is no longer closely affiliated with the company at all.  There is an interesting story there that we don't know.

Forgot the other red flag, Chet after saying this is one of the best investments that he has seen in his lifetime has disappeared from the thread.

Dr Patterson who I bought into and was the reason I got sold on it,  is no longer closely affiliated with the company at all.  There is an interesting story there that we don't know.
I don’t think Chet leaving the thread means anything at all, guy could have got a timeout for all we know. But I do remember him saying there was things behind the scenes that none of us would believe and I definitely want to know that story. 

I cornholed with chet twice before this.  When I invested at some point he called me.  This was a long time ago, and we talked a few times after.  

When I sold my majority I didn't reach out to him.  

Do you here IMO.  

He gave you a stock that went from .30 to 10.00.   

We would all would have loved to get out at 10.  I am pretty sure chet would have too.  

Now we will find out if this works on HIV.  The original reason for investing for me.  The rest was just a wild ride.

But would I invest 100k in cydy now.  No.  

I cornholed with chet twice before this.  When I invested at some point he called me.  This was a long time ago, and we talked a few times after.  

When I sold my majority I didn't reach out to him.  

Do you here IMO.  

He gave you a stock that went from .30 to 10.00.   

We would all would have loved to get out at 10.  I am pretty sure chet would have too.  

Now we will find out if this works on HIV.  The original reason for investing for me.  The rest was just a wild ride.

All the likes

We’re you before COVID and when it was just HIV and Cancer?  If so what’s changed to now? (Other then NP being exposed as a used car salesman, which frankly could be enough).  Thanks.  

I will share this little nugget.  The headhunter that placed me in my job over a year ago comes in to my office.  2 weeks ago to keep up good business practices and give the owner of my office a birthday present 🎁.    

My office is on the way, she pops in wearing a mask and asking if owner is there.  

Long story short, she says how masks are bad.  Her husband works for a bio, and the owner was a Vrlogist and analyzed Trump blood.  (I only know one other Vrlogist).  She proceeded to tell me to not take a vaccine if ones comes out, it takes 6 to 8 years to really ensure safety and outcome.   

It was a lot, i thought about bringing but Patterson but wrong place wrong time.

We’re you before COVID and when it was just HIV and Cancer?  If so what’s changed to now? (Other then NP being exposed as a used car salesman, which frankly could be enough).  Thanks.  
I dumped in 100k on chet.  Didn't know anything about the company.  I started a 10k.  Then did a little drug research at just went 100k.

One thing, people are talking about proteins and cyto storm.  But giving no credit to Patterson.  Emory College report I think.  Maybe Bruce didn't follow through enough or they are poaching?

Bought back in when NP showed his face on Fox. Was duped. Twice now. How did that happen? I still wonder.

Wish I hadn't. Sold off 2/3 taking a loss. 

Yet release vague, misleading information. Everyone now seems to get it when they release info about BB or stroke etc. it serves as a distraction.

Just get something approved and to market and rest will follow.
The best lesson from this, besides you should sell an OTC biotech stock when it becomes a 10 bagger, is that unlike what everyone said in the beginning, it's not the science in stocks and companies like this, it's the leadership. When you see bad leadership, you get out. CEOs have to almost will these type of companies and stocks to succeed. 

Just my  :2cents:

The best lesson from this, besides you should sell an OTC biotech stock when it becomes a 10 bagger, is that unlike what everyone said in the beginning, it's not the science in stocks and companies like this, it's the leadership. When you see bad leadership, you get out. CEOs have to almost will these type of companies and stocks to succeed. 

Just my  :2cents:
I agree and don't.  I agree if you say marginally effective drug.  If the drug was better the CEO wouldn't matter.

I agree and don't.  I agree if you say marginally effective drug.  If the drug was better the CEO wouldn't matter.
I'm not going to say it's marginally effective until I see the severe critical results.  It very well could be better than that, not getting recommended for approval at the interim on a tiny trial doesn't tell me how effective it is.  They are a small unproven company with a lot of questions so ensuring this trial completes should be expected.

A better CEO would give some confidence that they will be able to deliver if approved.

One thing I wish I could look into is LL's shelf life.  They got a ton and no outlet.  Could be total loss.

https://biopharmajournal.com/2020/05/27/cytodyn-otcmktscydy-investor-update-unveils-coming-uplisting-and-potential-interim-readout-followed-by-a-massive-development-pipeline-plan/

CytoDyn indicated that a total of 1.2 million vials had been ordered from Samsung Biologics and that 120,000 vials were due to be shipped the last week of June for arrival the first week in July.  The company addressed an investor question regarding the shelf life of the drug.  Essentially stability is not an issue because the product can be kept in a vial for up to 2 years.  If the company wants to stock up on the drug, then they can store that bulk product for 5 – 6 years in a frozen state before transferring into a vial. 

Maybe CytoDyn will start a trial using leronlimab as a prophylaxis.  They have enough product.  And vaccines will likely only be 50% effective.

If I was convinced that the ceiling for this drug is being marginally effective, I'd find a better play.  There are way too many other red flags present right now.  The only thing that keeps me interested is that I think the drug "could" be better than that.

I still just don't agree. I think there have been better than existing drugs (and technologies) all through the past in which the CEO of a company failed in leadership and that better medicine or technology didn't see the light of day (at least for that company). 

I still just don't agree. I think there have been better than existing drugs (and technologies) all through the past in which the CEO of a company failed in leadership and that better medicine or technology didn't see the light of day (at least for that company). 
Cool.  Show me please, I will sell immediately. 

LOL, I think you’re missing my point. I don’t think it’s worth cluttering the thread with a back and forth. Good luck with CYDY. 

Patterson and Yo are going all in with maraviroc for long haulers.  Does Dr P just chase the dollar or does he believe in the drugs that he talks about?  The answer to this question is important to me.  A lot of my belief in Cytodyn/leronlimab was based on trust of Patterson.   If that has eroded, the foundation is crumbling.  

Users who are viewing this thread