What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Don Hutson said:
It's at $2.42 right now.  It's going to go to $2.25 (i.e. lose a Nader) before it goes to $2.59 (i.e. gain a Nader).  But Nader isn't going to be at fault for the drop.  The Pfizer news is horrible for CYDY (but great for humanity).  It isn't baked in, yet.
Short window or not, they don't have a lot of competition for severe critical.  They are making progress getting towards the next look at 75%.   Obviously things are starting to rage out of control on the Covid front, I do believe they will ultimately get an approval.

You aren't wrong to say it's going to 2.25, that could happen today.  It's probably going lower.

I've traded this stock plenty and will again for sure but had a number I want to hold long for and I'm back at that number.  

BTW, I'm not at all confident that there won't be setbacks on the vaccine front yet.  Already we are hearing about the temperatures it needs to be stored at and the logistics of trying to do that and get it out to the population.  Could be tip of iceberg, we will see.

Short window or not, they don't have a lot of competition for severe critical.  They are making progress getting towards the next look at 75%.   Obviously things are starting to rage out of control on the Covid front, I do believe they will ultimately get an approval.
Covid is going to be really bad this winter.  Leronlimab will not have approval in time for this winter.  Covid isn't going to be that bad in the winter after.  The Covid therapeutic market took a monumental hit on Monday.

Below are some posts from Investor's Hangout:

Let’s play “Four Degrees of Separation”

1) Otto Yang is an MD, Professor of Medicine at UCLA.

2) Alice Chen is an MD, Professor of Medicine at UCLA.

3) Alice Chen is married to Vivek Murthy. Vivek was surgeon general in the Obama administration.

4) Joe Biden has just appointed Vivek to lead his coronavirus task force and he is a favorite to become the new HHS Secretary.
Four degrees of Separation, Otto Yang and Alice Chen:

Doc Zaius suggests that the weak link in this otherwise ironclad bond between Dr. Yang and Joe Biden is the possibility that Drs. Yang and Chen don't know each other, even if they're both at UCLA. I have here the absolutely irrefutable proof that they do know each other: they both presented at the same conference... July 17-20, 2013 Vancouver, BC, Canada. Yeah, the 16th International Conference of Mucosal Immunology!
https://healthdocbox.com/Aids_and_Hiv/7079636...ology.html

This proves beyond a doubt's shadow that Otto and Alice are best buds forever, names carved into a treetrunk and inscribed on the inside of a golden ring.
Isn't it 300,000 vials we have sitting?
300,000 now. 1.2m by years end. 3-4 million more next year

LOL.  This stretch is CYDY's best shot.  Meanwhile low level dudes from Lilly, Pfizer, etc just pick up the phone and are connected to the Oval Office.

CYDY has their CMO tweeting Michael Savage for a Trump intro, or praying Otto knows Vivek Murthy's wife.  Why don't they buck up for some legitimate lobbyists?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Hutson said:
It's at $2.42 right now.  It's going to go to $2.25 (i.e. lose a Nader) before it goes to $2.59 (i.e. gain a Nader).  But Nader isn't going to be at fault for the drop.  The Pfizer news is horrible for CYDY (but great for humanity).  It isn't baked in, yet.
CYDY dropped 40% on the Pfizer news...

CYDY dropped 40% on the Pfizer news...
Yeah not sure what Don Hutson is railing about here.  There are still plenty of unknowns with this vaccine too.  I wouldn't be that arrogant to be making these kind of bold statements when we don't know how long the antibodies will last, how safe they are and logistically how to get it out to the population quickly.  There is a big opportunity for Cytodyn with severe critical, regardless if it comes in q1 2021 (and hopefully they can fill their trial sooner)

Cytodyn was never going to depend completely on Covid to make their mark anyway.  Maybe its a more limited window for how long and how much they are needed but just an approval for them is huge. If leronlimab gets legitimized here it would be very bullish for the company going forward.

Rooting for the vaccine btw, hope its effective, hope a lot of people take it sooner rather than later.  Just don't see anything as game over for Cytodyn here, even with vaccine, just an approval would be a huge win for them.

What a weird company this is. There has to be something there for this thing to not completely tank back to oblivion. 

Health Canada Clears CytoDyn to File its BLA for Leronlimab as One Injection per Week for Combination HIV Therapy

What does "clears" mean exactly?   That they gave CYDY the paperwork and told them what needed to be included? They used this same term regarding the Brits.

Health Canada Clears CytoDyn to File its BLA for Leronlimab as One Injection per Week for Combination HIV Therapy

What does "clears" mean exactly?   That they gave CYDY the paperwork and told them what needed to be included? They used this same term regarding the Brits.
Yah this another carrot to dangle to investors. Since when did you have to ask for clearance to APPLY? You either apply or you don't. It's not news worthy.

I can hear the tv jingle now 

🎶 when you got covid something bad 

and you’re too fat to see your dix

trrrrrrrry vyrologix 🎶 

do not take if you are having trouble breathing, are pregnant, have three eyeballs, allergic to scary movies, have had a heart transplant, don't enjoy broccoli, can walk on two legs, went to high school in Georgia, skied a K2, experience shortness of height, have weighed more than 24 pounds in your life, frequent message boards, have more that two real friends, fell off a ladder, taken care of business, every day, watched tv last night, installed a new faucet, have an itch on your back in that one area you can't reach
Fixed to cover our bases

If they can get these BLAs done, finish the phase 3 Covid severe/critical trial, perhaps get cleared for a longhaulers trial then 2021 may be starting to come together for Cytodyn.

I've gone through a lot of emotions with this company but feel better lately about it.

Cytodyn filing for a phase 2 trial for longhaulers, slated for 102 participants.  Thinking this one will fill faster as these long haulers may be looking for answers.  Also the study will have an interim analysis after half of the patients are enrolled and will allow CytoDyn to report the results.

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/486/cytodyn-files-protocol-with-u-s-fda-for-phase-2-clinical

Gotta think the stock is up again today.  If you are trading this is probably the sell the news event.  You can reload when it drops back down again.  I'm gonna hold though, call me crazy.

Looks like no reaction to this news so far in the market, I think this trial could be helpful for them.  Feel like it still goes up today
I think like the other stuff it likely feels like fluff at this point. I haven’t bought back in, but maybe that dip below 2 was kind of the floor for now and it will hover in the 2s until something good or bad happens.

I mean, it is still amazing that it’s got a $1.5B market cap. HGEN is getting whacked again and is less than $500M market cap. I assume that CYDY still maintains more cap because of the non-CV side that HGEN doesn’t appear to have (never heard anything else). 

I think like the other stuff it likely feels like fluff at this point. I haven’t bought back in, but maybe that dip below 2 was kind of the floor for now and it will hover in the 2s until something good or bad happens.

I mean, it is still amazing that it’s got a $1.5B market cap. HGEN is getting whacked again and is less than $500M market cap. I assume that CYDY still maintains more cap because of the non-CV side that HGEN doesn’t appear to have (never heard anything else). 
IDK, another trial and one that shouldn't take forever to fill IMO.  Whether its effective or not is another story but I don't think it will be that long before we get some results from it.  If anything CYDY is building up to an eventful January 2021 by my estimate. There should be buzz about interim results from the phase 3 severe critical and  BLA filing news should come by then as well.

Even if trading this stock, we are not at the high. I do think over $3 at some point before January, whether it will hold that price will be debatable for sure.

I'm definitely buying more if we get down into the 2.30 range again though, I hope it happens.

HGEN was worth more pre-Covid than now so lenzilumab must have some other possibilities.  I don't know what those are.  Or maybe Humanigen owns other drugs with potential?  Maybe @Whyatt can help us here?

@YoDoctorYo

Is anyone really surprised? Stop giving #remdesivir to #covid19 patients! Give me #ivermectin or a CCR5 inhibitor like #maraviroc or #leronlimab. (cue the comments from the $CYDY fanclub and the CYDY hating clowns , I mean, just haters)
I'm pretty sure Dr Yo just called me a clown

NP ruined it, he actually put it on the Cytodyn homepage, "Cytodyn on CNBC as leading performer among covid 19 treatment stocks"

Why would he post that?  Every time I want to believe this company is for real, he does something dumb to bring me down.  It is not worthy of going on the homepage, I know that much.  Is he that desperate for validation?   

Users who are viewing this thread