Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

45 minutes ago, Capella said:

I can hear the tv jingle now 

🎶 when you got covid something bad 

and you’re too fat to see your dix

trrrrrrrry vyrologix 🎶 

do not take if you are having trouble breathing, are pregnant, have three eyeballs, allergic to scary movies, have had a heart transplant, don't enjoy broccoli, can walk on two legs, went to high school in Georgia, skied a K2, experience shortness of height, have weighed more than 24 pounds in your life, frequent message boards, have more that two real friends, fell off a ladder, taken care of business, every day, watched tv last night, installed a new faucet, have an itch on your back in that one area you can't reach

Fixed to cover our bases

• Like 1
  • Laughing 9
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

5 hours ago, Charlie Harper said:

Yah this another carrot to dangle to investors. Since when did you have to ask for clearance to APPLY? You either apply or you don't. It's not news worthy.

Fishbait. All smoke no fire. Just another way to make something out of nothing.

Cytodyn filing for a phase 2 trial for longhaulers, slated for 102 participants.  Thinking this one will fill faster as these long haulers may be looking for answers.  Also the study will have an interim analysis after half of the patients are enrolled and will allow CytoDyn to report the results.

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/486/cytodyn-files-protocol-with-u-s-fda-for-phase-2-clinical

Gotta think the stock is up again today.  If you are trading this is probably the sell the news event.  You can reload when it drops back down again.  I'm gonna hold though, call me crazy.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
38 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Looks like no reaction to this news so far in the market, I think this trial could be helpful for them.  Feel like it still goes up today

I think like the other stuff it likely feels like fluff at this point. I haven’t bought back in, but maybe that dip below 2 was kind of the floor for now and it will hover in the 2s until something good or bad happens.

I mean, it is still amazing that it’s got a $1.5B market cap. HGEN is getting whacked again and is less than $500M market cap. I assume that CYDY still maintains more cap because of the non-CV side that HGEN doesn’t appear to have (never heard anything else). 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I think like the other stuff it likely feels like fluff at this point. I haven’t bought back in, but maybe that dip below 2 was kind of the floor for now and it will hover in the 2s until something good or bad happens.

I mean, it is still amazing that it’s got a $1.5B market cap. HGEN is getting whacked again and is less than $500M market cap. I assume that CYDY still maintains more cap because of the non-CV side that HGEN doesn’t appear to have (never heard anything else). 

IDK, another trial and one that shouldn't take forever to fill IMO.  Whether its effective or not is another story but I don't think it will be that long before we get some results from it.  If anything CYDY is building up to an eventful January 2021 by my estimate. There should be buzz about interim results from the phase 3 severe critical and  BLA filing news should come by then as well.

Even if trading this stock, we are not at the high. I do think over $3 at some point before January, whether it will hold that price will be debatable for sure.

I'm definitely buying more if we get down into the 2.30 range again though, I hope it happens.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
On 11/17/2020 at 10:15 AM, stbugs said:

HGEN was worth more pre-Covid than now so lenzilumab must have some other possibilities.  I don't know what those are.  Or maybe Humanigen owns other drugs with potential?  Maybe @Whyatt can help us here?

@YoDoctorYo

Is anyone really surprised? Stop giving #remdesivir to #covid19 patients! Give me #ivermectin or a CCR5 inhibitor like #maraviroc or #leronlimab. (cue the comments from the $CYDY fanclub and the CYDY hating clowns , I mean, just haters)

I'm pretty sure Dr Yo just called me a clown

• Like 1

NP ruined it, he actually put it on the Cytodyn homepage, "Cytodyn on CNBC as leading performer among covid 19 treatment stocks"

Why would he post that?  Every time I want to believe this company is for real, he does something dumb to bring me down.  It is not worthy of going on the homepage, I know that much.  Is he that desperate for validation?   

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
On 11/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, Dwayne Hoover said:

It really is unbelievable the 'con' involved in getting this treatment an EUA and then full approval.  I think a book or documentary movie (think The Big Short) will come out in a couple years that will just rip the FDA apart.  They just need a 'hero' drug that the FDA ignored or willfully delayed.

• Like 2
On 11/19/2020 at 7:35 PM, Dwayne Hoover said:

I also think it will be interesting once Biden is president and we rejoin the WHO.  I wonder if they will take a look at Remdesivir and pull approval.

1 hour ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Cytodyn has hit the 75% interim number of 293 enrolled and are saying fully enrolled by end of year.  Things are definitely moving quicker now.

https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/487/cytodyn-reaches-enrollment-target-of-293-patients-for-2nd

Did the British hospitals start enrolling?

Would really like to know what kind of timeline they are on for the HIV BLA submission as that would be a catalyst for this stock.  Is it too much to ask that they could have that done by the time the DSMC is giving them another review for CD-12?  The stock would certainly jump well over $3 at that point.

Nader put out a proactive video about the 75% enrollment.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98QF1HNXCE

Judging from what he is saying here, it seems like they will likely need to fill the trial before the FDA will do an analysis.

The DSMC will do a look at 42 days since last patient enrolled for the interim but in the meantime, their goal is to just fill the trial.  Sounds like he is hoping to have data from the filled trial before the DSMC can do their interim review.

He is going on the offensive a bit here and I actually support what he's saying.  His plan is to ship this data to Canada and UK before DSMC/FDA move on anything.

He also says longhauler trial should be filled by January and then an analysis after 4 weeks for some data.

Edited by Dwayne Hoover
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Who's still invested in this thing?  This place is dead.  Are you just numb to the NP press releases?  Not invested?

Feel like today was a pretty good news day all told.  

I’ve stopped caring about the day to day completely, but am still invested. 

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Who's still invested in this thing?  This place is dead.  Are you just numb to the NP press releases?  Not invested?

I’m still in. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

I've got 60 shares.  If it hits big I'll take the family out for a nice steak dinner when I retire.

It's also become about impossible to day trade this stock.

2 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I've got 60 shares.  If it hits big I'll take the family out for a nice steak dinner when I retire.

It's also become about impossible to day trade this stock.

Day trade perhaps but if it gets into the 2.25 range again, i would definitely buy it for a trade.  I feel like this gets over $3 as we start moving towards some important dates but that could be early January