What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (7 Viewers)

On another note, I put zero importance on the fact that none of the subjects in tye HIV trial contracted Covid. Don’t you think that if you are a member of the trial and have HIV, that you are being super careful? To attribute the lack of Covid to efficacy of the drug seems foolhardy, given other explanations and given the specific group of people we are talking about. 

NP is great for GILD. Keeps the cost lower. We should have a higher market cap and we would if this whole thing had been handled with more professionalism. NP has no vision, no strategy. Saves GILD what, a few hundred million at least? A billion?
I love a good NP kick in the nads as much as the next guy, but to say he has no vision or strategy?  He single-handedly is responsible for why this company is where it is, it wouldn't exist if not for him.  I think his vision is pretty clear, ride this singular drug like a rented mule because he thinks it works.  His strategy is not bad.  Got the investors to breath life into it (no small feat), finding applications for the drug, uplisting, etc, etc.

His execution and associated maturity as an executive is where he fails...badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
On another note, I put zero importance on the fact that none of the subjects in tye HIV trial contracted Covid. Don’t you think that if you are a member of the trial and have HIV, that you are being super careful? To attribute the lack of Covid to efficacy of the drug seems foolhardy, given other explanations and given the specific group of people we are talking about. 
Agreed.  It's suggestive, but not even that suggestive.  It's not a trial to test what we're looking to draw from it, and there could be other explanations as to why it's true.

It's something worthy of consideration though, if completely true.  Could be that they did get Covid but were asymptomatic...which again, could either be due to leronlimab, or other things.  Too many questions to treat it as anything other than an unsubstantiated claim.

I love a good NP kick in the nads as much as the last guy, but to say he has no vision or strategy?  He single-handedly is responsible for why this company is where it is, it wouldn't exist if not for him.  I think his vision is pretty clear, ride this singular drug like a rented mule because he thinks it works.  His strategy is not bad.  Got the investors to breath life into it (no small feat), finding applications for the drug, uplisting, etc, etc.

His execution and associated maturity as an executive is where he fails...badly.
He’s the general manager of a car dealership, not the CEO of a drug that could potentially save lives.

He’s the general manager of a car dealership, not the CEO of a drug that could potentially save lives.
Almost any way you objectively tell the story of leronlimab, Nader, the company progression, all the way to the place it's in right now poised to take the next big jump, is one of overwhelming success for NP.  

If he falls flat here, obviously that storyline has a major setback, but if he can make the uplisting jump and gets good results from this trial, he'll be a hero.

Well to be specific, he's a teacher but yah the analogy holds.  And this drug would likely be filed away in some medical archives if not for his tenacity.  If lives are saved because of this drug I don't see how you do not give him the credit, regardless of his CEO flaws.  Carry on

And, if you believe some, his greatest feat is actually making us all believe this drug exists.

And of course I sell 20% of my holdings and the stock goes up $0.20 immediately.

Still holding 80% (which actually was my original 100% before I got greedy lol).

I'm looking at it as if it does nothing but go up from here I win.  If it goes back to 5 again or lower if an intense short attack I'll probably dip back in

I love a good NP kick in the nads as much as the next guy, but to say he has no vision or strategy?  He single-handedly is responsible for why this company is where it is, it wouldn't exist if not for him.  I think his vision is pretty clear, ride this singular drug like a rented mule because he thinks it works.  His strategy is not bad.  Got the investors to breath life into it (no small feat), finding applications for the drug, uplisting, etc, etc.

The first bolded statement is not a vision, the second is not a strategy. 

If you want to call NP an entrepreneur, I'm totally on board with that. Entrepreneurs needs passion more than they need an MBA. NP has that in spades. But at some point, the start-up becomes a company, and that's often where entrepreneurs struggle and the smart ones get out and move on to the next thing.

And of course I sell 20% of my holdings and the stock goes up $0.20 immediately.

Still holding 80% (which actually was my original 100% before I got greedy lol).

I'm looking at it as if it does nothing but go up from here I win.  If it goes back to 5 again or lower if an intense short attack I'll probably dip back in
Pretty much same with me. The 1/3 that I sold off was basically the extra I bought plus 1k shares. Basically got me to a point where I don’t lose a penny as long as the stock doesn’t go below $1.

That's certainly possible.  However, people with HIV often engage in risky behavior too.  We don't know either way - but x100's of HIV patients taking LL and zero contracting Covid-19 seems more than interesting (if that's actually true).

That's certainly possible.  However, people with HIV often engage in risky behavior too.  We don't know either way - but x100's of HIV patients taking LL and zero contracting Covid-19 seems more than interesting (if that's actually true).
Welcome to the conversation Siff. Think I speak for everyone when I say your insights are always welcome.

To confirm, I’m not the only person who heard this claim, right? I consider it substantial and was actually going to reply along the lines of what Siff wrote.

Welcome to the conversation Siff. Think I speak for everyone when I say your insights are always welcome.

To confirm, I’m not the only person who heard this claim, right? I consider it substantial and was actually going to reply along the lines of what Siff wrote.
I'd love to know the protocols behind this. 

Is it:

"We are in constant contact with our HIV LL users and we have established COVID testing for all of them. So far, we have zero indications of COVID infection out of X% of the population."

Or:

"Nobody has told us they have COVID, so we presume they don't."

Is it:

"We are in constant contact with our HIV LL users and we have established COVID testing for all of them. So far, we have zero indications of COVID infection out of X% of the population."

Or:

Agree. If all of their current patients have been tested at least 2-3x and all negative, that’s extremely interesting. If it’s the latter, meh.

Is it:

Or:

All trial participants are monitored for any future adverse conditions that are added to the longitudinal data.

Is it:

Or:

It was on one of the recent videos.   If someone in the HIV trial has anything adverse, it gets reported.   They also mentioned that there are homeless HIV patients in the trial.

All trial participants are monitored for any future adverse conditions that are added to the longitudinal data.
Yes, but if they aren’t testing, then we can’t say for sure. They should be testing these patients bi-weekly to lend this theory some credence.

Today feels like it could have a lunchtime short attack.  Lots of unsure owners.  And the sideways action feels artificial.

The first bolded statement is not a vision, the second is not a strategy. 

If you want to call NP an entrepreneur, I'm totally on board with that. Entrepreneurs needs passion more than they need an MBA. NP has that in spades. But at some point, the start-up becomes a company, and that's often where entrepreneurs struggle and the smart ones get out and move on to the next thing.
:shrug:   He's a successful entrepreneur with no vision, strategy and no ability execute...that woke up one day and meandered into a $2B company.

Can agree that the company at this stage in its life would benefit from an executive with experience taking a company of this size and maturity from here.

:shrug:   He's a successful entrepreneur with no vision, strategy and no ability execute...that woke up one day and meandered into a $2B company.

Can agree that the company at this stage in its life would benefit from an executive with experience taking a company of this size and maturity from here.
May I one day be so incompetent. :)

You know I wonder if this stock hadn’t had the random melt up to $10 if 90% of his talk would even be happening right now.  This is a $.30 stock that is flooded around the five or six dollar mark for a while now and was always a long-term play. I really don’t see what’s fundamentally changed other then the few days it’s spiked to $10. 

Today feels like it could have a lunchtime short attack.  Lots of unsure owners.  And the sideways action feels artificial.
What feels artificial? Today feels pretty natural to me :shrug:

As much so as any day I've seen. I haven't been paying close attention, but looking at the chart it appears to be moving in a range of 10 cents. There are prob at most 100k investors like us actually trading this thing right now, this is the kind of movement I would expect barring a catalyst. 

As much so as any day I've seen. I haven't been paying close attention, but looking at the chart it appears to be moving in a range of 10 cents. There are prob at most 100k investors like us actually trading this thing right now, this is the kind of movement I would expect barring a catalyst. 
Volume is incredibly low - 1.3 million, and the price rise is on a bunch of lower volume trading.  Will be interesting to see what happens as volume picks up and how the share price changes.

For over an hour, it was on $5.68 the majority of the time.  Someone was buying a lot on limit orders.

https://investorshangout.com/post/view?id=5835567#ixzz6Sx7c2ucs

CytoDyn has many complicated and overlapping near-term catalysts and it is difficult to keep track of them.

I stopped sharing my Catalyst Lists a while ago due to various abuses of my research, which takes a considerable amount of time and effort.

However, as there is some recent confusion about the timing of events, and as an expression of my continued contribution to this board, I am sharing my latest list.

I take absolutely no responsibility for inaccurate or omitted information.
Do not use this list, or any of my posts, as investment advice.

Potential Catalysts w/ Est. Dates 7-22-2020

- US COVID P2 Mild-Moderate Efficacy Analysis – Week of July 27

- US COVID P3 Severe-Critical DSMC Safety Review – Week of July 27

- FDA HIV Combo BLA Type A Meeting Update – Week of July 27

- US COVID P2 Mild-Moderate FDA EUA Submission – August

- US COVID P3 Severe-Critical FDA EUA Submission – August

NOTE: The FDA may demand larger Pivotal P3 trials for both M/M and S/C indications

- Samsung Biologics Shipment Update – July
- Science Advisory Board Update PR – July/August
- Mainstream Media Update – July/August

- Mexico COVID Trial Update – July/August
- UK COVID Trial Update – July/August
- Brazil COVID Trial Update – July/August
- Other Countries Express Interest in Trials – August/September

- US COVID Funding / Grants Update – August/September
- Investment Bank Update – August/September
- IncellDx Global Distribution Agreement for Companion Assays – August/September

- Worldwide Pharma (5) Partnership Discussion Update – August/September
- Pharma Partnership Discussions: Brazil, China, India, Europe, Middle East, Northern Africa – August/September

- 10k & Audited Financials Complete – August 7-14
- Small Capital Raise Before Uplist ? – August
- NASDAQ Uplist Est. Date – ~August 22
- Larger Capital Raise After Uplist ? – August/September

- HIV Combo BLA Re-submission – August/September
- US COVID PrEP Trial ? – August/September
- US COVID Long Haul Trial ?– August/September

- US BTD Cancer Meeting: mTNBC & Basket 22 – September

- Dr. Patterson Paper Peer Reviewed – ?
- Dr. Seethamraju Paper - 11-Patients – ?
- Dr. Yang Paper - 29-Patients – ?
- Dr. Agresti Paper - 4-Patients – ?

- mTNBC Trial Update – ?
- Cancer 22-Solid Tumor Basket Trial Update – ?
- MS Trial Update – ?
- NASH Trial Update – ?
- GvHD Trial Update – ?
- Alzheimer’s Trial Update – ?
- HIV PrEP Trial Update – ?
- HIV Cure Trial Update – ?
- Taiwan Cancer Basket Trial Update – ?

- US Combo HIV FDA Approval ? – ?

2020 Potential Additional Trials:

Phase 2:

- Influenza
- Stroke
- Septic Shock
- IBS Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Psoriasis
- Autoimmune Hepatitis

Phase 3:

- HIV Mono Therapy

Completed Catalysts
- Dr.BP Manuscript Pre-print
- US COVID Pediatric Protocol
- NEJM Submissions Amarex Montefiore / Georgia
- US COVID Distribution Agreement
- Dr. Sacha HIV PrEP Presentation

Back-Burner Catalysts
- US COVID P3 Remdesivir 3-Arm Trial
- Dr.BP Manuscript #2 Pre-Print
- Dr.BP Manuscript #2 Peer Review
- Dr.BP Infectious Virus in Plasma Investigation
- Dr.BP Rantes Susceptibility Testing Program
- Commercialization Officer Full Time Hire

Rejected Catalysts
- US COVID Emergency eIND
- US COVID Compassionate Use Pre-July

You know I wonder if this stock hadn’t had the random melt up to $10 if 90% of his talk would even be happening right now.  This is a $.30 stock that is flooded around the five or six dollar mark for a while now and was always a long-term play. I really don’t see what’s fundamentally changed other then the few days it’s spiked to $10. 
Cursory analysis of the Phase 2 seems like its better than resmidvir. I'd say that should have bought at least a dollar or two bump

Also think the share dilution is built into the price.  I'm reading that NP said he wouldn't need more than 15m of the 100m approved, if that much.  Said NP plans to hold off until double digit stock price.  Someone said the extra funds will help in the Naz uplist in terms of the cash position requirement.  
I voted no on the dilution. If you say you only need 15 million shares why ask for 100 million? 

Stupid low volume today.  I guess everyone is where they want to be pending real news.  I've been out a few days.  Need it to go lower to swim again.  

Just a hair over 2.5 million traded for the day.  

Of that, a short attack at 2:12 EST trading 500k shares all at once (drove price from 5.61 down to around 5.46) accounts for 20% of the total volume for the day so far.

Bought on the way down.  Sold all at 5.6 this morning, and am back in around 5.5, but overall in the 4's from profits from previous CYDY trades.  Still only about half of where I want to be, so will look for more buying opportunities in the last 30 minutes, or tomorrow if no news is released before then.

Users who are viewing this thread