***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Told my wife I was about to buy some more and she said that’s what I’ll get to keep in the divorce proceedings 😂😂😭😭😤

With a higher stock price, up listing becomes realistic once again. 

Did @Otis sell?  I told the guy to buy @$0.30 and all I ever heard was him #####ing about the stock going down. Terrible investor. Typical lawyer. Love you Oats!!!

• Laughing 2

Good luck guys! No chance I’ll get sucked back in. Thought about it in the $2s but I had my fill of these risky biotechs. I think I got rid of almost half at $6.50 and the other in the $5s. Sold the last small amount in the $3s. Be interesting if it breaks through the $6.50 and gets back to the big peak. I think outside of the peak couple days, that $6.50 day was the high watermark.

• Thanks 1

I have a strong dislike for NP. I sold near the bottom in October because I lost all faith in him and CYDY after lying about EUA and constantly dangling the carrot. Just started to feel there was nothing to it. If he didn't keep having those stupid conference calls, I would've waited patiently for the CD12 trial. Anyways, jumped back in now for less shares and after I've lost a few grand on CYDY. I'll need $9 to break even. 

This is the 2nd individual stock I've owned after INDEXING for 5 years (LUV is the 1st, but I sold it for a profit to buy more CYDY). So even if this turns out to be a loser for me. I've definitely learned a lot that I hope to apply in the future.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

I have a strong dislike for NP. I sold near the bottom in October because I lost all faith in him and CYDY after lying about EUA and constantly dangling the carrot. Just started to feel there was nothing to it. If he didn't keep having those stupid conference calls, I would've waited patiently for the CD12 trial. Anyways, jumped back in now for less shares and after I've lost a few grand on CYDY. I'll need $9 to break even. 

This is the 2nd individual stock I've owned after INDEXING for 5 years (LUV is the 1st, but I sold it for a profit to buy more CYDY). So even if this turns out to be a loser for me. I've definitely learned a lot that I hope to apply in the future.

Do yourself a favor and get out of indexing.

• Thinking 1
37 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Do yourself a favor and get out of indexing.

Considering I'm losing money on CYDY, sold SE @ $109, and a bunch of other dumb things I'll stick to INDEXING for a bulk of my retirement (401k). I don't have the stomach to watch my retirement fluctuate so much based on my half-assed/researched decisions. 

I do have my ROTH IRA, which I can't contribute to anymore, that I'm using to play with and try for home runs. I don't mind piggybacking on internet strangers with that money.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Charlie Harper said:

Considering I'm losing money on CYDY, sold SE @ $109, and a bunch of other dumb things I'll stick to INDEXING for a bulk of my retirement (401k). I don't have the stomach to watch my retirement fluctuate so much based on my half-assed/researched decisions. 

I do have my ROTH IRA, which I can't contribute to anymore, that I'm using to play with and try for home runs. I don't mind piggybacking on internet strangers with that money.

https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Backdoor_Roth

look into this method to keep adding to your Roth

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ex-ghost said:

Back in at $5.13. This is like my own personal message board right now. :D

I got pulled away by work and missed buying at the open to sell after 10 minutes.  Did buy on the dip to $5.11a bit ago.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Have never sold any CYDY since the start. Thinking about selling enough to cover my investment.  But also kinda want to LET IT RIDE !!!

Me too....I'm in the green now..how long do I ride this horse?