What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Not speaking to you and people obviously should do what is best for them but those stops are 1000% why those attacks are so successful. 
That's absolutely true. However, if your platform allows for it, you can make it a stop-limit to prevent highway robbery. ie: you can enter your stop trigger price and ALSO limit how low you're willing to actually sell. 

It will run in January as we approach important dates.  Feel like its a safe add for now.

I've hit my personal max though today, no more adding CYDY for me.

Will be looking to trim a 1/3 about 10 days into January.  The "incessant optimist" is hoping for a good surprise before then though.

Well the shorts won today.
I had some false hope after it rallied early, still the eIND was good news.   It's scary how quick they can take this thing down though.

Not sure about tomorrow but I don't think this will stay down for that long.

The way it had been moving was unrealistic to keep going, let's face it.

Still pissed the CFO sold those shares, don't know the reason but that never looks good and this is a company that has very little credibility still.

I had some false hope after it rallied early, still the eIND was good news.   It's scary how quick they can take this thing down though.

Not sure about tomorrow but I don't think this will stay down for that long.

The way it had been moving was unrealistic to keep going, let's face it.

Still pissed the CFO sold those shares, don't know the reason but that never looks good and this is a company that has very little credibility still.
Why is the EIND news?

This was from April (I remember this happening back when I was fully invested): https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/424/cytodyn-reports-strong-results-from-eind-covid-19-patients

How is this EIND different than the one they had before? Is it just for long haulers? If so does that mean that EUA for that would still be many months away? It’s been 8 months so far from the EIND in the article linked above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have been firms selling to show an EOY profit for their clients too. 
That would account for 1/100 of the shares traded today.

The Eind news wasn't released today by chance.  I beginning to suspect someone inside is in cahoots with some external traders.  Right when the volume dried up the market got flooded with shares.

Why is the EIND news?

This was from April: https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/424/cytodyn-reports-strong-results-from-eind-covid-19-patients

How is this EIND different than the one they had before? Is it just for long haulers? If so does that mean that EUA for that would still be many months away? It’s been 8 months so far from the EIND in the article linked above.
They didn't have eIND while the trials were going on.  It has been resumed.

I don't think the FDA is in the business of giving out eIND for drugs that they dont think are working, definitely a positive.

Why is the EIND news?

This was from April (I remember this happening back when I was fully invested): https://www.cytodyn.com/newsroom/press-releases/detail/424/cytodyn-reports-strong-results-from-eind-covid-19-patients

EIND was halted when the study was under way.  No one who volunteer for a 2/3's chance of getting the drug when they could go the EIND route and get it for sure.

They didn't have eIND while the trials were going on.  It has been resumed.

I don't think the FDA is in the business of giving out eIND for drugs that they dont think are working, definitely a positive.
I agree, but has the FDA seen any unblinded data or are they working off the mild/moderate data and figure Leronlimab isn't any worse than a shot of water?

I agree, but has the FDA seen any unblinded data or are they working off the mild/moderate data and figure Leronlimab isn't any worse than a shot of water?
I'm looking at as a positive either way.  It would be great if they were already looking at severe critical unblinded data but even the incessant optimist isn't taking that leap.  Definitely better than a shot of water, we can safely say that.

Bid5.54 x 100

Ask5.55 x 400

Not sure if I'll buy after the open today like I have been recently.  Something feels different about today.

Users who are viewing this thread