What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I realized that when you quote a troll, it gives him life. So I I try not to do that any more.

All Deflectin' Don has to do is honestly answer my question, now posed for the third time. Why did he pick CYDY in the Stock Contest?

I realized that when you quote a troll, it gives him life. So I I try not to do that any more.

All Deflectin' Don has to do is honestly answer my question, now posed for the third time. Why did he pick CYDY in the Stock Contest?
Just block him

Upon reflection, my issue is that there's a line in the contest spreadsheet that offends me. Very likely, only me. I need to let it go.

Apologies to all.

I'll be there with you shortly.

I really think everyone should have an exit plan.  Every day this drags on increases the concern that the drug failed the trail.
Think it’s a little early for that. Aren’t we still within a week of it all being wrapped up?

Think it’s a little early for that. Aren’t we still within a week of it all being wrapped up?
I think we are in that window.  My theory is that good news would have leaked and the stock price wouldn't be bleeding away.  This isn't a NASDAQ or NYSE listing so nobody cares about insider trading or short manipulation.  The fact that this hasn't seen a NASDAQ uplift is also very concerning.  The problem with waiting is that it will be too late to bail at some point.  I'd think selling off 5% a day makes since.  If results come out in a week and are bad, I've locked in some profit.  If results are good, I get a double up on the remaining shares.

BassNBrew said:
I think we are in that window.  My theory is that good news would have leaked and the stock price wouldn't be bleeding away.  This isn't a NASDAQ or NYSE listing so nobody cares about insider trading or short manipulation.  The fact that this hasn't seen a NASDAQ uplift is also very concerning.  The problem with waiting is that it will be too late to bail at some point.  I'd think selling off 5% a day makes since.  If results come out in a week and are bad, I've locked in some profit.  If results are good, I get a double up on the remaining shares.
But I'm greedy.  

I base my selling/buying pattern for this stock on level of regret.

If I hold now and the stock goes down to $1.00 I'll be disappointed.  If I sell now and the stock goes up to $20 I will be way more pissed.

I actually bought more today. I think it will get some approval, seems like they are trying to help them here, not hurt them. 
HGEN has an excellent management team and has partnered with Gilead.  Wouldn't be surprised to see GILD buy them.

They only have 55mm shares outstanding and management owns a big chunk.  I'd say $3.5-5bb for a BO which is $64-90.  I think it will happen after an approval which will be a mid-point for the SP.

They only have 55mm shares outstanding and management owns a big chunk.  I'd say $3.5-5bb for a BO which is $64-90.  I think it will happen after an approval which will be a mid-point for the SP.
How you feeling on the diddy? 

Chet has made a lot of people a lot of money here so we’re gonna go ahead and roll with Chet 
So you're going down with the ship?  I actually think that Chet is a very nice guy.  He has always been very respectful to me despite my anti-CYDY opinions.  Not all of you have.  Good luck.  The evidence is against you.  I am so glad that I do not have your faith. 

I have made more than $100,000 on my CYDY investments and I intend to keep it.  I will not go down with the ship.  I ain't even gonna tell ya how much I've made on RLFTF (that is a lie, I've made more than $500,000, I can't believe it myself! :pickle: )  And I would not have encountered RLFTF without Chet.  Even though I hate CYDY, I still have Chet to thank! 

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence is against you. 
There is a lot wrong with your last comment but just gonna highlight the most important one.

The evidence may not be clear but saying it's against, is a leap.  Perhaps you think that all the Doctors (world class Virolgists and Gastrointestinal alike) are not seeing things clear in what happened anecdotally, but the evidence from the eINDs actually are in leronlimab's favor.   Then you have the DSMC not stopping the trial, the FDA giving OLE once it finished and things are starting to look like they may even have a slight edge.  Not too mention the stellar safety profile, which isn't a bad thing to have in your back pocket.

Nader may be a bumbling idiot that lucked into this but it's still very possible that they have an effective drug.  The evidence does not suggest otherwise at this point.

So you're going down with the ship?  I actually think that Chet is a very nice guy.  He has always been very respectful to me despite my anti-CYDY opinions.  Not all of you have.  Good luck.  The evidence is against you.  I am so glad that I do not have your faith. 

I have made more than $100,000 on my CYDY investments and I intend to keep it.  I will not go down with the ship.  I ain't even gonna tell ya how much I've made on RLFTF (that is a lie, I've made more than $500,000, I can't believe it myself! :pickle: )  And I would not have encountered RLFTF without Chet.  Even though I hate CYDY, I still have Chet to thank! 
I guess you win. 

Congrats on winning the 2021 LHUCKS Memorial Please Guys Look At Me Guys I Really Need You To Look At Me award 🏆 

So what award do you win if you attack someone solely because they believe the stock you are invested in is a bad investment?
You've had a couple of snarky comments against you but you aren't above that fray yourself.   

I feel like the debate has been pretty respectful all told.  I wouldn't classify it is an attack.

All I know is that if I had a half-million in cheddar (at least), I would be out there living life better than I am, rather than hanging around a football message board debating stocks. I hope someday to be in that position so take this as a comment of jealousy and admiration, not as criticism.

IDK man, its gone back and forth.   You dish it out as well.  I welcome your opinions but I don't really see you as a huge victim.

Signed,

"The Incessant Optimist Bordering on Delusion"
It is true I dished it out with you after you pestered me incessantly.  I even told you that you were the scientific equivalent of someone who picks a kicker in the first round of a fantasy football draft.  You would understand the analogy if you were a footballguy.  But you found this forum through a google search of leronpumpanddump so that joke might be lost on you.

Anyone heard the conspiracy theory about Samantha Mottet?  Her and Nader lived 2 miles away from each other.  They had daughters the same age who both ended up majoring in math at university.  In a small town of 39,000.  Samantha's husband is a venture capitalist known for shady dealings.  Oh, and Samantha once went to prison for trying to kill her husband with an axe.  You can't make this stuff up.  I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.

Anyone heard the conspiracy theory about Samantha Mottet?  Her and Nader lived 2 miles away from each other.  They had daughters the same age who both ended up majoring in math at university.  In a small town of 39,000.  Samantha's husband is a venture capitalist known for shady dealings.  Oh, and Samantha once went to prison for trying to kill her husband with an axe.  You can't make this stuff up.  I'm not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.
I heard they both had brown hair and stood between 5'2" and 6' also.  They also both weighed under 200lbs.

If you can't see the connections, I'm not sure what to say.

Here is some perspective Click here
It's definitely positive that things were likely looking good at the 50% mark or else the trial would have been stopped but I do caution that there was no review at 75%.

In the case of Humanigen, there were no recommended modifications at 50% either.  It wasn't until 75% that they were advised to increase the trial size.

Seems a little risky that Cytodyn never got that look, since it is an adaptive trial, they could have made a similar adjustment if needed.  Hopefully they played this right though and they are good regardless.

And Otto Yang also went along with this right?  He's in on the alien attack?

And Otto Yang also went along with this right?  He's in on the alien attack?
Otto Yang went silent months ago.  He was supposedly scheduled for a conference call but had to cancel and reschedule.  He did not reschedule.  Maybe he didn't like being part of a pump and dump stock? 

Obviously, there is no smoking gun or axe but it is a huge coincidence that CytoDyn's miracle patient who pumped the stock at every chance just happened live in Lake Oswego.  Maybe Nader and Harold Mottet's paths never crossed despite being millionaire CEOs in a small town with daughters the same age and same interests.  Maybe.

Otto Yang went silent months ago.  He was supposedly scheduled for a conference call but had to cancel and reschedule.  He did not reschedule.  Maybe he didn't like being part of a pump and dump stock? 

Obviously, there is no smoking gun or axe but it is a huge coincidence that CytoDyn's miracle patient who pumped the stock at every chance just happened live in Lake Oswego.  Maybe Nader and Harold Mottet's paths never crossed despite being millionaire CEOs in a small town with daughters the same age and same interests.  Maybe.
He skipped the conference call but did author a peer reviewed doc after which appeared in a medical journal.  Im going to give some credence that if he put his name on that doc, that's he's still on board.

It's definitely positive that things were likely looking good at the 50% mark or else the trial would have been stopped but I do caution that there was no review at 75%.

In the case of Humanigen, there were no recommended modifications at 50% either.  It wasn't until 75% that they were advised to increase the trial size.

Seems a little risky that Cytodyn never got that look, since it is an adaptive trial, they could have made a similar adjustment if needed.  Hopefully they played this right though and they are good regardless.
The DSMC recommended another interim analysis at the 75% point to reassess the sample size.  In other words, they likely believed that the trial needed to be expanded.  The DSMC also recommended that they add mortality at 42 days as an endpoint likely because there weren't enough deaths in the placebo arm at 28 days.  CytoDyn chose not to follow the recommendations.

The DSMC recommended another interim analysis at the 75% point to reassess the sample size.  In other words, they likely believed that the trial needed to be expanded.  The DSMC also recommended that they add mortality at 42 days as an endpoint likely because there weren't enough deaths in the placebo arm at 28 days.  CytoDyn chose not to follow the recommendations.
For what reason wouldn't they recommend trial size expansion at 50%?  If they thought that was an issue, what benefit would there be to waiting until 75%?

For what reason wouldn't they recommend trial size expansion at 50%?  If they thought that was an issue, what benefit would there be to waiting until 75%?
It's a fair point, that things could have changed statistically from 50% to 75% where they may have recommended a modification.  It happened with HGEN.  

He also makes a fair point about the 42 day review.  The DSMC obviously saw something where they thought there was benefit to a 42 day endpoint.

The argument on this is that the 42 day endpoint may have been necessary at 75% to achieve statistical signifcance but perhaps at the full trial size, it wasn't necessary.  We really don't know either way on this, I would say that it was a calculated risk on Cytodyn's part not to review this.

Users who are viewing this thread