***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

4 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Of all days CYDY is up 6%.

Maybe the WSB guys saw my little note in the Stock thread.

Patterson's presentation yesterday was very positive for CYDY I think.  Figured it would be up today.  I couldn't believe it was down after the open but couldn't trade 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Of all days CYDY is up 6%.

Maybe the WSB guys saw my little note in the Stock thread.

Plus the proactive video helped. I was ready to sell another 1/3 today or tomorrow. Now gonna hold of until next week.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Capella said:

Wonder if the price today is due to shorts bailing in case Reddit turns their eyes to them. 

Robinhood and the like can't even buy this stock yet.  Also I think the CYDY shorts are in and out over a much shorter time frame.  

• Like 1
Just now, BassNBrew said:

Robinhood and the like can't even buy this stock yet.  Also I think the CYDY shorts are in and out over a much shorter time frame.  

Yea I know about RH but still a lot of people on fidelity/Schwab etc. Why else would it jump so much today? 

1 minute ago, Capella said:

Yea I know about RH but still a lot of people on fidelity/Schwab etc. Why else would it jump so much today? 

Well, it dropped because there was an expectation of results this week. When it was confirmed* for next week, that downward pressure was released.

*CYDY, not etched in stone

• Laughing 1
53 minutes ago, Capella said:

Guys like me are halting out 5% sell plan.  

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Capella said:

Patterson gave a presentation at a very high profile conference yesterday and a lot of it was around leronlimab.  I think that's what is driving it.

NP setting expectations around the dates for release didn't hurt either

11 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

sooo, did everyone get out of this thing but me?

I'm still long and strong, but this thread has been irritating to read the past few weeks. I assume many are just taking a break and will come back once this pops or tanks. I wouldn't be surprised if either happened.

22 minutes ago, SouthJersey said:

I'm still long and strong, but this thread has been irritating to read the past few weeks. I assume many are just taking a break and will come back once this pops or tanks. I wouldn't be surprised if either happened.

Gotta admit it got better when Don Hutson got suspended.

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

sooo, did everyone get out of this thing but me?

I still have some left, the chunk I bought back on that fateful day when it hit $10 and then dropped in half.  So I've been close to break even a few times (cost basis of $5.48), but I've basically been in the red on this thing ever since.

I had traded in and out a few times prior to that so did ok, but it's annoying staring at that anchor in my portfolio daily.  I probably should have cut my losses long ago and put it one of my SPAC plays or something, but as it is still one of my biggest individual holdings I've been holding out (faint) hope it will actually hit big.

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, DEADHEAD said:

did he really? what a miserable dude. almost feel bad for him. his default disposition is not something i seek in friendships or desire in my children.

I think he is back as college football playoff fan or something. He’s been in the other thread. 

20 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

that's em

Is it really? I never really followed any of his gambling stuff so dont recognize his postings in that.

Some great threads though years ago on his personal life.

6 hours ago, Caesar said:

Its flim-flam. The company reeks of manipulation.

It would be advantageous if CYDY investors would hedge their bets by investing some in HGEN which is the opposite of CYDY in most every aspect.

Also It has been said that CYDY's drug is the better drug as compared to HGEN's, but I'm not seeing it. The Rantes thing has not gained traction in the scientific community. HGEN's drug is part of the tx protocol at Mayo for covid.

CYDY's drug may work on HIV but IMO there is something very much wrong with the BLA submission or lack thereof. CYDY has not been transparent regarding the BLA problems, FDA communications or needed fixes. 

HGEN may fail its trial, no guarantees, but it has so much govt support behind it that its easier to be optimistic.

In disclosure I was an avid CYDY investor for many months but I sold and invested the money in HGEN. I made some $ playing the bumps that came with the pumps of CYDY stock. I still wish everyone here well.

11 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Its flim-flam. The company reeks of manipulation.

It would be advantageous if CYDY investors would hedge their bets by investing some in HGEN which is the opposite of CYDY in most every aspect.

Also It has been said that CYDY's drug is the better drug as compared to HGEN's, but I'm not seeing it. The Rantes thing has not gained traction in the scientific community. HGEN's drug is part of the tx protocol at Mayo for covid.

CYDY's drug may work on HIV but IMO there is something very much wrong with the BLA submission or lack thereof. CYDY has not been transparent regarding the BLA problems, FDA communications or needed fixes. 

HGEN may fail its trial, no guarantees, but it has so much govt support behind it that its easier to be optimistic.

In disclosure I was an avid CYDY investor for many months but I sold and invested the money in HGEN. I made some $ playing the bumps that came with the pumps of CYDY stock. I still wish everyone here well.

I've been in HGEN a little and made some money.  Still have a couple of call options open but have sold all my shares.  

From my research, I prefer leronlimab to lenzilumab, I do think it can be more widely used. 

Of course you aren't wrong about CYDY leadership and lack of transparency.  Nonetheless I'm expecting good results from the CD12 trial.

Like you said, it's probably a good idea to have some money spread across both of them.  Even going 1/2 on approvals should be profitable.

I didn't have time to post about it last night, but I agree to an extent with Moonlight as far as the shady dealings.  

Some are speculating that the lawsuit was the holdup for NASDAQ.  I guess that is possible, though I am not informed enough about that process to know for sure.  

If that is the case, or even if that is rampant speculation and people expect them to uplist, then you should see a pretty nice jump today.  IMO.

There is a news story on Leronlimab from the Philippines that came out about an hour ago.

My wife is watching it now.  I will update when she tells me what the hell they are saying.

• Thanks 1

Wife says Philippines is excited for Leronlimab and they think it is a better therapeutic than what they are using now.  No approval yet, however.

At least we now know that whole story wasn't BS.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=161322245

According to the CFO of $CYDY, the last step in qualifying for NASDAQ under the standard they are aiming for is a couple million dollars cash that goes to stockholders' equity. I'm familiar with stockholders' equity and other terms that can be looked up on remedial investing websites.

Don't know if this is true, but it would explain the warrant exercise.  

38 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Wife says Philippines is excited for Leronlimab and they think it is a better therapeutic than what they are using now.  No approval yet, however.

At least we now know that whole story wasn't BS.  

Now saying they do have some kind of compassionate use approval as well.  Not sure on details, though.

3 minutes ago, Dwayne Hoover said:

Can your wife let us know if this is a reputable Phillipines news source?  

It is.  Its their version of our 5 o'clock news.  No pump there at all.  

ETA:  I didn't need my wife for that because we used to have the Philippines news channels on DTV, and I recognize the woman on there.  

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1