What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

LOL...   you're the one that replies to everyone of his posts.  This thread is so much better that he's not here.
I don't miss him right now as he was definitely getting more out there.  However I do find him amusing at times, yes

Friendly debate is good in the downtime. 

Yea a bunch of people said he got a TO. Anybody know why?
Somewhere in the stock thread he went on a homophobic rant about some investor dude. Threw out a few slurs, some light libel, and referenced various physical acts that one man performs on another that would give any movie an R rating just for referencing. Haven't seen him since. Dodds is posting in there now, a few people are tempting fate in that thread with the back and forth bickering.

LOL, i think you take this way too seriously.  Obsession?  That is odd dude
LOL...   you're the one that replies to everyone of his posts.  This thread is so much better that he's not here.

Seriously. Not every statement needs a reply. No one's keeping score fellas, you can just let someone else have the last word since we're all ignoring it anyway. Gotta let stuff go, people.

Somewhere in the stock thread he went on a homophobic rant about some investor dude. Threw out a few slurs, some light libel, and referenced various physical acts that one man performs on another that would give any movie an R rating just for referencing. Haven't seen him since. Dodds is posting in there now, a few people are tempting fate in that thread with the back and forth bickering.
I figured that was probably it. Thanks for the update. 

Just talked with my daughter who's job is to run drug studies.  She is the lead on her studies ie the person in charge. (Clinical project manager)

Top line results in three days a full clinical report around 60 days 

Top line will give the 3 things they are most interested in.
So pulled up good this goodie. It's Wednesday. Thinking of maybe selling off tomorrow to get ahead of a possible Friday with no news or worse off a proactive video.

Someone with more time than me can try and fit the CD10 timeline with this study. Golf Guy and his daughter start in pg 17 back in July!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So pulled up good this goodie. It's Wednesday. Thinking of maybe selling off tomorrow to get ahead of a possible Friday with no news or worse off a proactive video.
Your call but feel like there are potentially a lot of other factors that could throw off this theory in general and our timelines.

I'm impatient too, don't get me wrong, and definitely feel like the delays could be red flags but also acknowledge that there is a lot we don't know.

I feel like the FDA at least has the raw data by now but no idea if they have any report from Amarex yet.  I know deaths seem straight forward but there is also an evaluation to be done on cause of death, they certainly shouldn't be getting penalized for something unrelated.  I do think there is some time necessary to do that complete evaluation.

I've also heard some other theories that I'm not discounting.  One that we just passed the 28th day since the Open Label Extension was granted, which potentially Cytodyn and the FDA could be using some extra patient data to bolster their results.  Also the initial recommendation that the DSMB had for a 42 day endpoint, Im not going to be an expert and say whether or not this could still be added to the protocol but perhaps it was decided to take a look at this.

Lastly this is going to be a pretty major announcement and the FDA could even be saying to keep things on the down low until they have a chance to fully evaluate.   Cytodyn could be complying on that and really working on making sure when the message is crafted, it is inclusive of a lot of info, including manufacturing and shipping info

Wow, didn't know all that.  I thought our society had moved on from homophobia.....disappointed to learn that it still exists in here.  Glad I didn't witness it or I would be on a timeout now too.  

Lastly this is going to be a pretty major announcement and the FDA could even be saying to keep things on the down low until they have a chance to fully evaluate.   Cytodyn could be complying on that and really working on making sure when the message is crafted, it is inclusive of a lot of info, including manufacturing and shipping info
:lmao:

They'll be lucky if they have less than 5 misspellings in the announcement.

shades said:
I highly doubt Dodds moderates unless it is really bad.

Dwayne Hoover said:
Your call but feel like there are potentially a lot of other factors that could throw off this theory in general and our timelines.

I'm impatient too, don't get me wrong, and definitely feel like the delays could be red flags but also acknowledge that there is a lot we don't know.

I feel like the FDA at least has the raw data by now but no idea if they have any report from Amarex yet.  I know deaths seem straight forward but there is also an evaluation to be done on cause of death, they certainly shouldn't be getting penalized for something unrelated.  I do think there is some time necessary to do that complete evaluation.

I've also heard some other theories that I'm not discounting.  One that we just passed the 28th day since the Open Label Extension was granted, which potentially Cytodyn and the FDA could be using some extra patient data to bolster their results.  Also the initial recommendation that the DSMB had for a 42 day endpoint, Im not going to be an expert and say whether or not this could still be added to the protocol but perhaps it was decided to take a look at this.

Nader said the data would be unblinded this week. Cav's daughter said top line results within 3 days. 

Everything else just seems like shareholders trying to rationalize. Latest timeline is they unblind Friday, so top line results by Monday-Wednesday next week. Worst case was they unblinded Monday and they're buying time now looking for the next carrot to dangle. 

If there were any chance the FDA has told them to keep hush, there's no doubt in my mind we see the price go up because of insiders. So unless the price starts spiking, I think it's a failure.

Nader said the data would be unblinded this week. Cav's daughter said top line results within 3 days. 

Everything else just seems like shareholders trying to rationalize. Latest timeline is they unblind Friday, so top line results by Monday-Wednesday next week. Worst case was they unblinded Monday and they're buying time now looking for the next carrot to dangle. 

If there were any chance the FDA has told them to keep hush, there's no doubt in my mind we see the price go up because of insiders. So unless the price starts spiking, I think it's a failure.
Her response again:

Anywhere from 3-5 business days, when the company knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's also not with FBG's any longer.
Maybe now he'll chill out and stop radon bannins people who disagree with him. 

Or probably not. Given his proclivity for conspiracy theories and related stuff, gonna be plenty of people disagreeing with him for a long time. He might never finish bannins them all. 

Probably time to dump 10% a day.

Its easy for the doubt to creep in but is Patterson completely wrong about this?  He continues to say that leronlimab is a great drug publicly and the people he was presenting to last week were noteworthy.  I really don't think he would keep going to the well with this if he didn't think this trial would prove it out. 

The FDA gave them open label extension which is very positive.  They aren't doing this unless they have some confidence that it has benefit.

We don't have a view into everything going behind the scenes here so trying to assign a timeline is very difficult.

Its easy for the doubt to creep in but is Patterson completely wrong about this?  He continues to say that leronlimab is a great drug publicly and the people he was presenting to last week were noteworthy.  I really don't think he would keep going to the well with this if he didn't think this trial would prove it out. 

The FDA gave them open label extension which is very positive.  They aren't doing this unless they have some confidence that it has benefit.

We don't have a view into everything going behind the scenes here so trying to assign a timeline is very difficult.
So I should be adding 10%.   :doh:

Can’t keep track. When did CYDY theoretically get the results?
They had a press release 12/15 that eenrollment was full. 

"VANCOUVER, Washington, Dec. 15, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB: CYDY), (“CytoDyn” or the “Company"), a late-stage biotechnology company developing Vyrologix™ (leronlimab-PRO 140), a CCR5 antagonist with the potential for multiple therapeutic indications, announced today it had reached full enrollment in its Phase 3 registrational trial for patients with severe-to-critical COVID-19. The 390-patient data will be analyzed in approximately 28 days, with expected results to be announced shortly thereafter."

So per press release Jan 12 would be 28 days and then after that results shortly thereafter. 

Instead we got a conference call Jan 6. Then we got a proactive video Jan 27 with Nader saying unblinding this week. One thing that bothers me about the video is when NP is talking about the timeline he states something along the lines of.. "last pt enrolled buy still need to wait for hospital to enter data. Then you go through cleaning the data. Where every data needs to be audited by our CRO (1:10 mark)."  Then you unblind. 

That always bothered me because it seemed like CYDY could get an early idea of the deaths ratio. 

Hopefully @IC FBGCav can get his daughter to clarify if CYDY could get an early peak during the "cleaning" and if it's realistic for the unblinding to be so far after the last pt finished the trial (Jan 12).

I'm assuming the data is good and Nader:

A) Spontaneously combusted, and the FDA is giving the company a couple of days to announce a successor; or

B) Was duct-taped to a chair by the board in a effort to not tick off the feds.

Got greedy.  Dropped my shares at 6.285 and watched it go all the way down to 5.92.  Thought it would get to 5.80.  Than I rebought at $6.13.  Should have been happy at $6.00.

Users who are viewing this thread