What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Haven’t done this with this stock but thinking of pulling a cashnbrew and selling today and buying back on the Monday/Tuesday dip. I am of the belief that there is no good news on a Friday afternoon. 

Haven’t done this with this stock but thinking of pulling a cashnbrew and selling today and buying back on the Monday/Tuesday dip. I am of the belief that there is no good news on a Friday afternoon. 
End of day Friday usually has a strong finish

So I am clear, she sold warrants in order to buy common stock.  Do insiders typically buy stock on bad news?  this seems like a positive to me.
Separate transactions. 

She registered shares to be sold within the next 3 months.

Today's purchase was for 166,000 shares that were set to expire on 2/10/21.  Seems bullish to me

Separate transactions. 

She registered shares to be sold within the next 3 months.

Today's purchase was for 166,000 shares that were set to expire on 2/10/21.  Seems bullish to me
got it.  And I agree with you.  Someone with inside track info bought 166,000 shares.  Seems bullish to me too.

Still think a Friday afterhours news drop-if positive-would be the best bet.  Give the whole weekend for the news to swirl around and get as many people interested in buying as possible.  But what do I know.

How about Monday morning good news before the market opens?  I don't see a lot of upside with this move but your call.

Also, Nader could drop the news at anytime.  He's not always timed it well.  He dropped the OLE on Christmas Eve and we had like 4 days before the market opened.

How about Monday morning good news before the market opens?  I don't see a lot of upside with this move but your call.

Also, Nader could drop the news at anytime.  He's not always timed it well.  He dropped the OLE on Christmas Eve and we had like 4 days before the market opened.
Haven’t sold yet. Monitoring the situation. 

The upside would be no news by Monday am and the a 10% discount but I’m probably going to hang with it. 

The upside would be no news by Monday am and the a 10% discount but I’m probably going to hang with it. 
I’d rather you sell at close and film a tictok of you lighting cigars with tendies 

With no news, the opening price is fairly close to the previous close.  In fact, it often jumps up a little before heading south.

Without any news, I don't think you risk much by holding onto it.  But if you expect bad news, then selling this afternoon is the play.

I think Nader should cough up the 2M and get a Superbowl commercial so he can tell everyone in the world that this should be a 3 digit stock.  How surreal would it be to see that Mug while you're watching the big game?

I think Nader should cough up the 2M and get a Superbowl commercial so he can tell everyone in the world that this should be a 3 digit stock.  How surreal would it be to see that Mug while you're watching the big game?
He has to have a sip of coffee too.

Biff Tarlington was quite miffed about Adam's article:

How does it feel not to have any influence or credibility, Adam? People are starting to realize that you're in Big Pharma's back pocket and that your "opinions" are paid for.  

Why must you lie about CytoDyn?  You know full well that their moderate study produced a statistically significant endpoint and yet you lie and say that it didn't.  There is a special place in hell for people like you--people who publish lies and misleading information about companies working toward a COVID therapeutic. Your lies are costing lives.

With no news, the opening price is fairly close to the previous close.  In fact, it often jumps up a little before heading south.

Without any news, I don't think you risk much by holding onto it.  But if you expect bad news, then selling this afternoon is the play.
I’ve been very confident and still am but every day that passes with no news isn’t great. 

chet said:
This weekend will mark the same amount of time that elapsed before the results of the CD10 trial were released.  This is a bigger trial. Still doesn't explain why Nader is missing his own deadlines.
That’s my issue. Why does he have to speak up at all. If he didn’t set unrealistic expectations nobody would care. 

Didn’t one of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine news drop on a weekend?  I thought I woke up on a Saturday or Sunday morning and first saw it on Good Morning America.

I sold 90% of my shares today. Everything that qualified for LT capital gains was sold.  I was getting too nervous.  Cashed out the equivalent to my wife's annual salary. I couldn't stomach such a big chunk of my money in a company run by Nader.

Still have enough shares to care about this, but also wouldn't shed a tear if this goes back to $0.50. I'm sure now that I've sold some awesome results are coming and this will shoot to $50+.  

Much love and thanks to the homie  @chet for the 5 bagger!

Just got this from my friend:

Lantheus has had a very sharp move the last several days, including after hours today with no news. I find this very interesting as they retain 5% in royalties in PRO-140 and as you are probably aware, have a very small float, market cap, and are already profitable. Any flow through of Lero royalties is likely to have a very sharp impact on their bottom line, so it’s interesting to say the least.

Take a look, Overseas people sometimes get the "jump" on some stocks. If so we will see a nice rise in Germany before U S

Nader bought leronlimab from Lantheus and agreed to pay them 5% of ll revenue. An approval would make Lantheus a lot of money.
Looked it up because I thought they got it from Progenics, where one of my relatives used to work, but I guess Lantheus owned Progenics...

As part of the acquisition of Progenics, the Company acquired the right to receive certain future milestone and royalty payments due to Progenics from CytoDyn Inc., related to a prior sale of certain intellectual property. The Company has the right to receive $5.0 million upon regulatory approval and a 5% royalty on net sales of approved products. The Company considers the contingent receivable a Level 3 instrument (one with significant unobservable inputs) in the fair value hierarchy. The estimated fair value was determined based on probability adjusted discounted cash flows that included significant estimates and assumptions pertaining to regulatory events and sales targets. The most significant unobservable inputs are the probabilities of achieving regulatory approval of the development projects and subsequent commercial success.

https://fintel.io/doc/sec-lnth-10q-lantheus-holdings-2020-july-31-18474

Capella said:
 I am of the belief that there is no good news on a Friday afternoon. 

I mean, yeah, it's Friday for us, but, what it's like Tuesday or something in the Philippines.

Halftime show blows goats, soooo we expecting results drop in the morning?  If not I’d expect a big pullback at the open.  

Users who are viewing this thread