Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***OFFICIAL CYDY/Leronlimab Thread***


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

Good job.  If you get an exit, take it...we'll end up around $5.12.

I'm going to play this thing out.  I've managed to lower my risk from 3.40/share to 1.40/share, so I won't be taking a huge hit if it fails.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, go ahead FC42

I closed.  Cydy operation mountain house completed.

Fear is a disease.  Get rid of it or you're doomed for failure.  Though I did hear Leronlimab cures it. This is NOT an investment.  It is a Grand Slam Home Run or a Strike Out gamble in the stock

37 minutes ago, SouthJersey said:

This is great news for LL if the placebo deathrate in the severe is 33% for the CD12 trial also. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

According to that article, there were 33% death rate at 28 days.  If that rate is similar in the LL trial, it should reach statistical significance.  Believe it needed to be over 30% to get a p-value of  0.05

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, unckeyherb said:

According to that article, there were 33% death rate at 28 days.  If that rate is similar in the LL trial, it should reach statistical significance.  Believe it needed to be over 30% to get a p-value of  0.05

ETA Chaz beat me to it.  But yeah, that would be tremendous for LL

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Capella said:

Are we confident those numbers will match our trial? Same group of patients essentially?

It is the key question to determine the outcome of the trial.  Shorts have been claiming the blended death rate will be in the low 20s which would mean a fail.  Personally, I think we will see something in the low 30s which would mean statistical significance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

My guess would be somewhere between 30% and 40% with my guess at 35%. Chet what is your lowest Placebo mortality that will yield significance? mine is 28% 

Agreed.  Around 28%

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dave RL said:

My guess would be somewhere between 30% and 40% with my guess at 35%. Chet what is your lowest Placebo mortality that will yield significance? mine is 28% 

I got the same when I entered it into the online calc I used. What's frustrating with a sample size this small it's really a matter of +/- 1 death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

I got the same when I entered it into the online calc I used. What's frustrating with a sample size this small it's really a matter of +/- 1 death.

I am concerned the small sample size may get it kicked back into a bigger trial too. The one we were looking at today had 4200 participants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Capella said:

I am concerned the small sample size may get it kicked back into a bigger trial too. The one we were looking at today had 4200 participants. 

If it's significant, it will be approved.  The world needs something that works.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are also additional people that have been admitted to CD12 LL arm post completion. These could be used and analyzed to provide power to the LL arm. That may be why the FDA allowed this.

Edited by Dave RL
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chet said:

33% death rate in placebo give a p-value of 8.2*10^-4 (assuming 90 total deaths)

There's no way that it could be this low.  The DSMC would get crucified if they didn't stop a trial for efficacy with numbers that good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Capella said:

Over 4M volume now. I assumed if insiders got a hold of an approval or good news we would see a 15-20M day but I have nothing to base that on. 

I don't think so.  If they see any trades too big, they will be investigated.  Usually it would be small potato players that told a friend.  I think the volume and the price rise bodes well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

There's no way that it could be this low.  The DSMC would get crucified if they didn't stop a trial for efficacy with numbers that good.

If by crucified you mean more steak dinners to big pharma and more time for Senators and friends to accumulate then I agree 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chaz McNulty said:

I don't think so.  If they see any trades too big, they will be investigated.  Usually it would be small potato players that told a friend.  I think the volume and the price rise bodes well.

Maybe! I figured all the manipulation done on this stock just meant nobody cares about that anymore. Fingers crossed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I don't think so.  If they see any trades too big, they will be investigated.  Usually it would be small potato players that told a friend.  I think the volume and the price rise bodes well.

Maybe not insiders but definitely institutions. I'm sure after this went to $10 as a penny stock that Big Pharma and HF know this exists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

The only reason this is going up is because I sold some yesterday. This is simply the stock gods giving me a huge middle finger.

It's going back down tomorrow. 

Why, are you buying? This is important.

  • Like 4
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

There's no way that it could be this low.  The DSMC would get crucified if they didn't stop a trial for efficacy with numbers that good.

I don't think the DMSC had the option of halting for approval.  They could have halted for ineffectiveness but IIRC, the DMSC gave the most positive feedback possible which was continue.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll ask again, in what form will the results (whatever they may be) drop?  I keep going to the CYDY website's press releases page hoping for a new PR with some actual information.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, unckeyherb said:

I'll ask again, in what form will the results (whatever they may be) drop?  I keep going to the CYDY website's press releases page hoping for a new PR with some actual information.  

Prob PR

You can receive them automatically if you give your email address. Much more efficient than checking every hour.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...